I am visiting Valve today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright here are questions that I will ask him about:

1. News on DoD: Source and any other mod source makeovers.
2. News on TFC2
3. News on HL2 and Collectors Edition
4. Bink videos from e3 2004
5. HL2 Multiplayer

-merc

merc said:

2. News on TFC2
4. Bink videos from e3 2004
5. HL2 Multiplayer

-merc
that a boy

If you forget to take a camera dont think I wont go into full English mode and go Rambo on your ass.

take a laser pen and shine it in their eyes so they are blined for a short period of time, then nick anything and everyting and make your escape through a the ventilation system with a crowbar to knockdown the lattices, and then post the pics!!!!!!

or you could attach yourself to the vent and a rappel down like in mision impossible and steal some stuff from their master computer lol :D

I need a break...

merc said:

2. News on TFC2
4. Bink videos from e3 2004 and a bink of the e3 2003 tech demo
5. HL2 Multiplayer
6. HDR and SM3.0

-merc

corrected ;)

alright well i may be a total newb for asking this but what is hdr? and dont worry i wont forget a camera i already cleared all the pics off it so i got about 200 i can take :)

-merc

YOU'RE THE MAN! HDR is High-Dynamic Range lighting. It was the effect shown in the HDR Tech Demo from last year where the ant lion was on top of the roof. Very cool effect.

And don't ask about SM 3.0, thats useless.

Be specific about multiplayer!! Something along the lines of "Will all the HL Source ports be the HL2 multiplayer or will HL2 have its own unique multiplayer aspect?"

Defintily ask about the binks for e32k4.

also, does anyone know the address for valve? i just reformatted my computer and i forgot to save the emails and well i lost the address that i was going to use for mapquest... i need directiosn to valve and i tried calling them but they werent there?!

-merc

Xcellere said:
And don't ask about SM 3.0, thats useless.
pfft.
why would microsoft and nvidia (companies who make millions every year) take the time to develop it?

10500 NE 8th Street
Suite 1000
Bellevue, WA 98004

They are located on the 10th Floor of the Bank of America Bldg. Rick gave me the address awhile ago.

i googled it and looked at their website, and all i can find is their mailing address...

oh and ray_MAN, we have the same B-day! Happy Birthday in 27 days!

-edit- oh nevermind you found it, cool beans then...

So which address is right? I searched their business name off Mapquest and found this one:

520 Kirkland Way Kirkland, WA 98033, US

This address matched up with their phone number, but I don't know if that is right because some people are telling me different.

-merc

Xcellere said:
10500 NE 8th Street
Suite 1000
Bellevue, WA 98004

They are located on the 10th Floor of the Bank of America Bldg. Rick gave me the address awhile ago.

Are you absolutely positive about this Xcellere?

-merc

merc, the address I gave came directly from Melissa McElwee <[email protected]> a week ago. She confirmed it after I questioned her to see if I still had the correct address.

ok i am going with xcellere's address it sounds right

-merc

EDIT: i am leaving early tho just in case i get lost or somethin :)

Go Forth! With crowbar in hand and head-crab on back! March forward to Valve and onwards to victory!

LOL it would suck to miss it because you lost the address!!! Wouldn't THAT be a b1tch...

AcousticToad said:
Go Forth! With crowbar in hand and head-crab on back! March forward to Valve and onwards to victory!

you were born in the middle of a war, wernt you :naughty:

:sniper: :cat:

lol, pvtlon and AcousticToad, your avatars made me think something was horribly wrong all of a sudden.

Anyways, merc, best of luck on new information! :cheers:

Merc if you're still there, can you do us voucher fellows a favor and ask what version of HL2 the people with vouchers from ATI will get? I'm fairly sure its the full SP+Mp version but I'd like to know without a doubt.

man i am still in a toss up between those two addresses... oh well i will try the one in the bank of america building first and then if that one dont work then the other one is pretty close so i will go to that one if the first doesnt work...

-merc

merc said:
man i am still in a toss up between those two addresses... oh well i will try the one in the bank of america building first and then if that one dont work then the other one is pretty close so i will go to that one if the first doesnt work...

-merc

VALVe is located in the Bank Of America building. Remember that from the belgium tour.

Yes, Try The Bank Of America Building First!!!!

lol this is so funny.. for 7 pages long everyone is saying : pics! ask this, ask that!

But you know... He never read all of this, and when he will come back he'll read all this & tell us he didn't ask anything of what we asked him to ask :smoking:

flupke said:
lol this is so funny.. for 7 pages long everyone is saying : pics! ask this, ask that!

But you know... He never read all of this, and when he will come back he'll read all this & tell us he didn't ask anything of what we asked him to ask :smoking:

he read enough of it to get some good questions down. anything is better than ntohing.

flupke said:

Actually I have gone through every page and read everything but I posted a few pages earlier exactly what I was going to ask...

-merc

this is exciting, yet once again another of our fellow forum posters is having the chance to visit the company which will release a game we've died for release, come one flupke; go with the flow!

ehm.. why are you guys still asking questions about HDR? I thought it was already clear. Its not yet in the game but they will try to add it in before hl2, goes gold and if they wont make it it will be added in at a later date and will be distributed trough steam as a patch. source can be updated as technology evolves and techniques can produce better grafix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back