I am visiting Valve today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black-Falcon said:
Lol anyone seen those Quicktime 3D things
that'd be cool if someone could make one of VALVe
Haha yeah!

Put it in teh CE!!

He's bribing Gabe into letting him play the game with a large Philly Cheese Steak Pizza from Domino's - oh that was wrong of me...hmmmm....I could go for a Philly Cheese Steak pizza ;)

He's probably switching out his camera's card for another one from his bandolier, while trying focus the video camera in his left hand, while asking Gabe questions, and using a microphone attached to his shirt to record it ;)

oh boy he's not back yet...... im getting woried sick now.. maybe he tried the slip & slide and flew out the window.... ;( :LOL: :naughty:

He's probably putting his thoughts down on paper to present to us a thoughtful, well-written report...or he's out drinking with the Valve team.

It's currently 5:48 PM over there. Just wait....it's not like it's midnight or something.

But if he did fly out the window....was it an accident or did someone from Valve plan it...:(?

Conspiracy!

Merc's having a blast no doubt... :)

Can I go next? I'm just over the mountains in Wenatchee.

Valve guys you should have Jesse James build a few HALF-LIFE chopper's and be on Discovery channel riding into the sunset for a much deserved vacation.

I can see it now Gabe,Rick,Cliffe,Marc,n' Yahn,with Jesse James,Kid Rock tearing up Mexico's highways.

Plus a HALF-LIFE Chopper would look sweet in the lobby :naughty:

MERC is back, just signed on AIM

edit: his mom is sneaking on his aim....lol

blahblahblah said:
It's these little, meaningless posts that create all of the hype for HL2. Now I am all excited for HL2. :bounce:

You know darn well, when you cast your spell, you will get your way dade da de da de doo

tokin said:
MERC is back, just signed on AIM

edit: his mom is sneaking on his aim....lol

hahahahhahahahahahahha, ask her if she knows when he's gonna get back :LOL:

no news for another hour.....

brian042D: did he say when he would be back
CSmerci: the traffic will be horrible from there so no telling...I hope by 7

that means... 7 pacific, 9 central, 10 eastern....that's if we are lucky he makes it back also not to mention he has to upload all the pics and type out all the news... :)

tokin said:
no news for another hour.....

brian042D: did he say when he would be back
CSmerci: the traffic will be horrible from there so no telling...I hope by 7

that means... 7 pacific, 9 central, 10 eastern....that's if we are lucky he makes it back also not to mention he has to upload all the pics and type out all the news... :)

9 central!?!?!?!, i sure hope most of his time out wasn't spent on waiting on traffic

Think about this. If you were merc.. and you were at valve. How long would you stay?
Hehe. until they called the cops to remove him by force.. I mean. of course?

I don't feel like going through this whole thread, so I'll just ask it here: Has it been confirmed/proven that the guy is really going, or is there a possibility he was lying.

Soundwave said:
I don't feel like going through this whole thread, so I'll just ask it here: Has it been confirmed/proven that the guy is really going, or is there a possibility he was lying.

I think it was for real...at least a guy from Valve posted here and made a joke abotu his coming

Meh here goes: "Why not bring some whips over there & force them to work 25/7 until it's released?" - A friend of mine ;)

alright, that just means all i'll be doing for the remainder of the night is pressing the refresh button....awsome!

Well, according to a few posts ago, someone said he was on AIM but it ended up being his mom. But she said he would be back from there in a little bit. So I guess he did go. A valve rep posted earlier, so they know he is coming.

Lethal8472 said:
Well, according to a few posts ago, someone said he was on AIM but it ended up being his mom. But she said he would be back from there in a little bit. So I guess he did go. A valve rep posted earlier, so they know he is coming.

the valve rep, he posted in this thread right?

well its 9:23 pm EST here....so i gues he is uploading the images to a site and right something in this thread right now

wait, eastern?
shit, he probably left at 7 then at eastern time, i'm an idiot; had it in my head that you said central :rolling:

still i dont think that valve is open that late the got lives too instead of working 24/7

The game is all but finnished, so I doubt this would they mind staying late entertaining the guy...

marty905 said:
still i dont think that valve is open that late the got lives too instead of working 24/7

actually, when i was reading up on the development of games like mgs2 and prince of persia, most of the development team were pulling all nighters during the last few weeks before gold master. thus it's highly plausible that hl2 team is probably doing the same

omg omg omg omg omg, i'm so exited on what is going to be most likely no knew information...........omg omg omg omg

Just calm down. It's only a matter of minutes before we get all the information we want.

POST!!!! :|

Had a small chat with him, some new stuff not alot though...and TF2 was a no go.

An hour could be a matter of minutes, if you want to get into the gorey technicalities..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back