I am visiting Valve today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I really want to know is how hot is it up in WA that he had to go swimming. :)

I hope that he got info on the Collectors Edition.
Everything else I am quite happy to find out when the HL2 CD enters my Computer

He could go to sleep and post the pics and info tommorow morning. It's not like merc's got some huge delay conspiracy going on (or does he..... he did just visit Valve after all...)

Tiddalick said:
I hope that he got info on the Collectors Edition.
Everything else I am quite happy to find out when the HL2 CD enters my Computer
Same, I want to know how or if a DVD will be issued for HL2 (regular or collector's)

WA as in Seattle, Washington?
85 °F / 29 °C
Mostly Cloudy

29 Celcius is not exactly burning heat...

Still, the man deserves a rest from his fans.. :p

lol and im the one down here in texas detailing cars for $100-$140 per car in 93-100 F

Tiddalick said:
WA as in Seattle, Washington?
85 °F / 29 °C
Mostly Cloudy

29 Celcius is not exactly burning heat...

Still, the man deserves a rest from his fans.. :p

Thats pretty much everyday high temps here in LA.

Well, if he was playing a lot of CS:Source, he can at least tell us a lot more about that. :) I'll be relatively happy.

Same here. I'm looking forward to CS:S more than HL2. I'm more of a multiplayer guy. Plz don't flame :D

Haha, I had my posts per page set to the max, I decided to use defaults again so I know what your talking about when you say. "It was on page 10"

I almost have to agree with you ritual. The video of Aztec nearly made me cry, especially with the physics and the improved gun sounds. If only there were to be a manipulator in CS:S :D

.....ok the one thing other than CS:Source info... A BINK OF HIM PLAYING CS SOURCE lel

Or of the gameplay. Which relates to us asking him to ask about the e3 2004 binks.

It was 98 degrees in Wenatchee today so it was probably 90-95 in Seattle,I'd go for a swim too... :dork:

Jesus Christ. Did he give any proof of him going? I mean it's not everday someone just gets to waltz into Valve and check it out for awhile.

I'm still in awe that you guys believe him outright with no proof WHATSOEVER. Am I missing something?

Well since one of their staff members commented on him visiting, I would call that potential proof :p

Soundwave said:
Jesus Christ. Did he give any proof of him going? I mean it's not everday someone just gets to waltz into Valve and check it out for awhile.

I'm still in awe that you guys believe him outright with no proof WHATSOEVER. Am I missing something?
A Valve employe posted about he coming on the 10th page

his mom even confirmed it i'm not kidding, look at the previous pages

Sushi, I really don't see HL2 having a MP that will become very popular or long lasting. CS:S is guaranteed to have a long life in the MP aspect, and I am a MP kind of guy. Don't get me wrong, I definitely want to play HL2 and the MP, but I'm not dropping aruond $100 to play them both. I'll take CS:S over HL2 just because I know I'll play it for years like I did with the original CS.

But what proof was there about it being his mom.. : /

Common guys, have some faith.

wow soundwave heh. why are you getting angry? did somebody physically hurt you, or emotionally abuse you in this thread? lol...if so, we are sorry ;)

people, the guy from valve, and his mom.......this really shouldn't even be a question, i bet he's tired from driving around wa all day

alright here is a pic of counter strike source

csource2.jpg

i played this and it is awesome you people are really going to love the new counter strike... graphics, gameplay, everything is upped

-merc

here is a pic of the servers that are behind steam

steamservers.jpg

lots a power in there!

-merc

here is some awards that they have gotten

awards.jpg

you have all probably seen these before

-merc

i think we can all say that soundwave can stfu now. :cheers:

no faith.

yes i played de_dust on the cs source and it is sweet... the physics rock as well as some of the new things they have

-merc

here is a random picture of some cannon thingy that was laying around

cannon2.jpg

-merc

here are some posters in a meeting room they have... my friend and i watched all the e3 demo videos in high resolution on a widescreen tv with gabe newell...

posters2.jpg

-merc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back