I am visiting Valve today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
brink's said:
It works for me I just checked to make sure. It speeds up by 2-3 seconds

Well, I know as much as it doesn't work for USP silencer anymore :) I admittedely never use the silenced colt

no i did not get any info on the collectors edition as i dont really care about it that much... it is just gonna be a box with maybe a shirt or something i wouldnt fret over it just wait for the dang game

-merc

I know were kinda hoping for august but anything on a more up to date estimate of a release date?

merc said:
no i did not get any info on the collectors edition as i dont really care about it that much... it is just gonna be a box with maybe a shirt or something i wouldnt fret over it just wait for the dang game

-merc
thanks anyway :)

didnt get any dates but they sounded pretty positive on before summer is out... gabe also told me taht they were just making finishing touches on the games and stuff..

-merc

Oi! Pendragon! Interview this lucky son of a b*tch, and give us an article!

Six Three said:
Oi! Pendragon! Interview this lucky son of a b*tch, and give us an article!

Pump him for info. ;) *grabs the taser* "You are going to remember.. what color the curser was right!!!" *zap zap*

merc said:
didnt get any dates but they sounded pretty positive on before summer is out... gabe also told me taht they were just making finishing touches on the games and stuff..

-merc

When you asked about TF2 was it just a "sorry we cant talk about it right now" or did they have a reason as to why they couldnt talk about it?

x84D80Yx said:
i think we can all say that soundwave can stfu now. :cheers:

no faith.

Yeah, can you blame me? A shit load of misinformation and lies are spread about this game all the time.

Exact words from Erik about TF2:

"They will kill me if I say anything about it."

That is all I know... lol

-merc

Any idea of the system specs of the computer you played CS:S on? How were the framerates? Good pic of the steam servers btw. It makes me happy seeing where my copy of HL2 will come from :D

merc said:

-merc
Something tells me they're ready to make us all collectively piss our pants with some TF2 goodness sometime in the near future.

i dont know what the system specs were but the game was running smooth... i think a pretty good computer will be able to run it just fine

-merc

Did they have nice bathrooms? If they didn't I would be pissed!

i gotta go guys i will be back in about an hour to answer some more questions...

-merc

oh ya and dod source is coming along well also... they are working on converting it to source engine and then are going to add updates over time such as vehicles and things..

-merc

While playing CS Source did you get liike any lag or something? Was it all real cool?

merc said:
i gotta go guys i will be back in about an hour to answer some more questions...

-merc

You get back here damnit, I have questions that need to be answered!!!

Evil^Milk said:

While playing CS Source did you get liike any lag or something? Was it all real cool?

omgz 127.0.0.1:27015 lagz my box liek crazy lolz :)))).

He apparently didn't get the answers to the questions we posted...

Greg! Give us that picture of CS: Source in screenshot form! :) Pleeassseee? :) :) :D

PatPwnt said:
He apparently didn't get the answers to the questions we posted...

i knew it lol
wheres my 50 bucks :D

....err...sombody?....im broke.....

...please? :bonce:

merc said:

-merc

1. It's the multiplayer
2. They want all the attention on HL2 for now
3. It's going to blow us away and just want to hold off until after HL2 is shipped.
4. Don't want to talk about it or announce it because it's more of a hazzel for the valve team to finish up HL2. They want to finish HL2 so they wont be bugged down by tons of people to find out more about TF2.

I want to believe it's the multiplayer but i just cant, it's like they are so proud of TF2 (especially cause of the models around the building of the weapons and all) so they don't want to say one thing about it and then out of know where start talking about with a preview or something. A lot of you don't know about this game but it'll be up there with CS:S prolly even CS2. I think im going more with reasion 4 only because thats typical of valve, plus they need to finish HL2. Secondly they have said numerous amount of times that they are going to wait until HL2 ships to talk more about it, so its either the suprise multiplayer or they dont need bugged about it and just want HL2 shipped....surely one or the other..if not both :)

x84D80Yx said:
i knew it lol
wheres my 50 bucks :D

....err...sombody?....im broke.....

...please? :bonce:

/me gives bb 50 cookies

merc said:
here is some awards that they have gotten

awards.jpg

you have all probably seen these before

-merc

Gabe, the 10 pin bowling champion!! :dork: :LOL:

RogueShadow said:
Pump him for info. ;) *grabs the taser* "You are going to remember.. what color the curser was right!!!" *zap zap*

:LOL: :LOL:

btw Greg if ur viewing the thread, PLEASE.. tell us something about the Collectors Edition.. anything.. PUL-EEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE :)

greg if youre viewing this thread go play half-life 2 just because you can! i know i would...

alright im back... what you guys want to ask?

-merc

im doing great... no there wasnt any lag whatsoever while we were playing... no slowdown and no internet lag as it was on a lan i think

-merc

Hello, I have been watching this forum for a long time and I guess I'll finally make my first post.

My question is about CS: Source. What, if any, changes did you notice to dust or any map you played, that were put in to enhance the gameplay to make use of the physics? Basically, did they add anything more than barrels to manipulate with the physics?

Here's one question. When you shot another play in CS:S was there any keyframe blending animations, or did the player model just stay immobile until it died? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back