I think this is it. DOOM III

http://boards.ign.com/Doom_3/b5646/63929546/?6

IMGA0761.jpg

IMGA0764.jpg

IMGA0760.jpg

IMGA0759.jpg

/me wants =[
imho the main menu is a bit dull but clean =]

Yeah, since the game is only a few days till realese id say that looks real, and im guessing some people do actually already have it

For **** sake, now with all the july 31 releases I will be so annoyed
everyone playing it.. distrubiting screenshots
IT SUCKS!!

I think they should forbid anyone putting any information of any kind in here (screenshots movie's whatnot) untill august 15

guys, it's released in like 6 days. Just relax :)

I've got it pre-ordered from my local Game shop, but I probably won't be playing it until I get my upgrade (not until late August I think :( )

mortiz said:
guys, it's released in like 6 days. Just relax :)

I've got it pre-ordered from my local Game shop, but I probably won't be playing it until I get my upgrade (not until late August I think :( )
not for the entire world its not.. europe will only be able to get it @ august 13

EVIL said:
not for the entire world its not.. europe will only be able to get it @ august 13

maybe, id said the UK will be getting it on the 5th or 6th anyway.

nope.. 13th..

EDIT: and i dont live in the uk, I live in the netherlands and I will get it august 13th.. it wont be release before that :/

Yep, Definately the 13th. It's on all the release charts. id were just guessing about when the UK would get it. Activision had the final say.

EVIL said:
For **** sake, now with all the july 31 releases I will be so annoyed
everyone playing it.. distrubiting screenshots
IT SUCKS!!

I think they should forbid anyone putting any information of any kind in here (screenshots movie's whatnot) untill august 15

Well, we still have spoiler tags. And most of the mods live in the UK so they're more likely to enforce spoilers.

Feath, you live really close to me.

I'm in Guisborough.

I don't really care either way, as I've mentioned, I'm not playing it till I've got my upgrade, so the later the better for me really.

mortiz said:
Feath, you live really close to me.

I'm in Guisborough.

Class, where in Guisborough? How old are you? Slight chance I could know you, but only slight.

EVIL said:
Death to activision?

It's probably more to do with how many they could get done in Europe. I know that games are usually released in the UK on a Friday so I think they probably couldn't get enough done for the 6th so had to put the date as the 13th.

Feath said:
Class, where in Guisborough? How old are you? Slight chance I could know you, but only slight.

It's probably more to do with how many they could get done in Europe. I know that games are usually released in the UK on a Friday so I think they probably couldn't get enough done for the 6th so had to put the date as the 13th.

I'm 18, I live on the first estate you enter as your entering Guisborough coming from the direction of Middlesbrough.

EVIL said:

I know, it sucks to live here :)
And I'm not gonna pay extra 10 or so dollars jsut to get it at the 3rd.

neither am I, I might warez it and buy it on the 13th.. I WILL buy it.. so I dont think its a big problem

EVIL said:
neither am I, I might warez it and buy it on the 13th.. I WILL buy it.. so I dont think its a big problem

I'm going to resist doing that because it's likely I'll have finished it by the time the game gets to my house. I want to play it unspoilt, and hold the box in my hands.

I need to know - is it much better optimized than far cry? I need it...:(

*jumps out of window - then realizes D3 is right around the corner and waits for hell.

The game is great simply AMAZING. But dont expect to enjoy the game if your playing on minimum spec comp.

kidrock450 said:
The game is great simply AMAZING. But dont expect to enjoy the game if your playing on minimum spec comp.

I'm having major difficulties in believeing you without any proof...*hint* *nugh**cough*...everything.

Because we all know you know so much about computers, kidrock... and have even tested it yourself! :rolleyes:

Knowing him, he doesn't have it... just being a jackass.

*sigh* :'( Why do I have to live in europe!!.. WHY!!! .. DAMN YOU MOM ... DAMN YOU DAD! *opens kitchen drawer, grabs for knife :naughty:*

You americans still using those 'old large boxes' ?

Not the 'DVD plastic boxes' ?

sharp said:

No, we use midget cardboard boxes. No plastic DVD boxes.

sharp said:

The boxes are actually quite small compared to what they used to be. Certain games come in DVD cases (which I happen to hate).

On topic....arggg! I have called every place around me and it's slated for a Wed. release. After waiting for years, this is a painful moment.

qckbeam said:
The boxes are actually quite small compared to what they used to be. Certain games come in DVD cases (which I happen to hate).

I like the DVD cases, but that is besides the point.

I remember those giant boxes, I remember when the small ones started to come out and they looked weird compared to the large ones. Anyways, I ordered Far Cry through newegg couple of months ago and they sent me the giant box version. It was wierd. :O

Letters said:
Because we all know you know so much about computers, kidrock... and have even tested it yourself! :rolleyes:

Knowing him, he doesn't have it... just being a jackass.

Yeah I have it. Its great like I said.

Back