Minecraft = Love

It's in my sig.

We need the names because i'll be setting a whitelist up later that only allows those we know. Tried taking it off the listing yesterday, but it didn't work.

Crashed after about four minutes, probably due to the lag. What I saw though was amazing. It is like a hl2net amusement park.

My minecraft name is riomhaire. Not that it is not ríomhaire. My forum name has an accent over the i, my minecraft name does not. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play now. I'm not going to have the desktop available to me any more, only this crappy laptop and it runs minecraft like a low bitch.

My username is Omnomnick. Put me down for the server, even though I mainly play Singleplayer. I'll have to check out Multiplayer once it stops crashing.

Man, HL2.net SMP got me hooked on this game again :/

Also, that Penny Arcade comic is so true. Thats exactly how it started for me.

I'm banning pubbers. If any hl2.netter out there is sweetpete, I banned you. You didn't respond, sorry. The lag is atrocious right now and I'm trying to stay on long enough to keep the server clear until hokey gets off work and can implement the whitelist.

Weird note: Game has been lagging like ass. Emporius has been in game afk for hours. I kicked him to test, and the server cleared right up. Something weird must have been going on with his character or client.

Yeah sorry i was afk so long. I stepped out for some food and one thing lead to another and I didn't get back for a long time.

He had sex with the food.

Trying to do the whitelist thing now. Not sure how long it'll take. I'll let you know when I finish.

He had sex with the food.

Trying to do the whitelist thing now. Not sure how long it'll take. I'll let you know when I finish.

Take as long as you need man. The server really needs it.

Ok, it's up. I need testers.

EDIT: Down again. Tonight is a maintenance night.

Ok, raz has found the fix to our whitelist problem. Anyone who has posted their name is on the whitelist and should be granted access, no problem. If you haven't posted your name yet, you should. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter. As of right now, the server is up.

Ok, raz has found the fix to our whitelist problem. Anyone who has posted their name is on the whitelist and should be granted access, no problem. If you haven't posted your name yet, you should. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter. As of right now, the server is up.

Mad props for you sticking around for all the frustrations this has caused it.

Thanks man.

FYI that current list of names I have is as follows:

Raziaar
themellish
ennui
Emporius
Vegeta897
WantedBob
sliver14
Shakermaker
alex911
riomhaire
Angra_Mania
Lord_Raken
Omnomnick
BadHat
MillyBays2
Strogg
Desmon
Morgs

As Hokey said, if you're not in this list, you won't be able to get onto the server. When you're on the server, type /help and check out the new commands you can use. As a regular player you'll be able to do things like /sethome and even /playerlist to see who is on. For now we don't know how unbalancing any of these commands are, so until we figure it out and remove the ones that are not appropriate, they are all available as per the default installation.

By the way, I am going to bed right now. If you aren't on the list and are unable to get into game while I am sleeping, I apologize profusely. When I wake up I will add anyone who posts their name(who isn't already on the list) to the whitelist, and then you'll be able to play.

Edit: Before I go to bed I'm going to search back through the thread and find other user names so hopefully none of you have to wait for me to wake up.

You're already on there. Did you even read the last two posts completely?

You're already on there. Did you even read the last two posts completely?

I think he read it before I edited my post. Added his name to it around the same time he posted.

Dammit why am I still awake. **** it... laying down now.

I think he read it before I edited my post. Added his name to it around the same time he posted.

Dammit why am I still awake. **** it... laying down now.

He said his name earlier in the thread, though. Not a big deal.

Thought you were going to sleep!

:p

Since you're all raving about this, I think I'm going to get this once my money reach my PayPal account. ;)

BTW (I've never used PayPal before), since PayPal says the names should match, is it a problem if for my bank account I use my first name, middle name and surname and for PayPal only my first name and surname (since there was no option to give the middle name)? Or will that return a mismatch and abort the transaction?

Furnances work better, but they are definitly not fixed. About paypal, im not sure how it works but isnt there any other options of payment? Ive heard some bad stuff about paypal lately so i dont think im ever going to use it.

You can buy it without putting any money into Paypal... There should be a text link at the bottom somewhere that lets you use Paypal as a simple gateway.

Tempted to give this a try also.

Is there a wiki or anything so we can see everything that's possible to build/craft or whatever it is that you do xD

Man, our sever is changing fast! there's going to be no room left at this rate :D

Man, this is great. I haven't been on hl2.net cause school started, but we finally got a server!

My username in Minecraft is BumBum, but I posted it a lot of pages back.

I get a "Not on whitelist" message when I try to login on the server. My ingame name is Ennui with a capital E, and raz has it on his list as ennui, so maybe that's the issue?

Man, our sever is changing fast! there's going to be no room left at this rate :D

No kidding, there's only 7.999x the surface area of Earth left to explore on the map!

I'm trying to get into minecraft to fix BadHat and Ennui... but I can't even log into minecraft. I totally apologize, I don't know why it's not working. The capitalizations shouldn't be an issue. But we'll see.

EDIT: Once I get in, I'm going to figure out how to fix BadHat and Ennui

Those are your correct names now, capitalizations and everything, right?

Once it comes up I will be adding:

BumBum
Nil1

I've been away from minecraft alot lately whats the most notable updates from this secret friday

Fixed Furnaces and crouching were added like 10 minutes ago.

I'm having trouble connecting to Minecraft.net. When I click the login button it waits for a while and says "sorry but you were unable to connect." then it asks if I want to play online or try again.

Edit: what are they doing about the chests that swallow all your stuff?

I'm having trouble connecting to Minecraft.net. When I click the login button it waits for a while and says "sorry but you were unable to connect." then it asks if I want to play online or try again.

Edit: what are they doing about the chests that swallow all your stuff?

Yeah, minecraft.net is down.

And I've only had an issue with a chest swallowing my stuff once. It just happened to swallow 4 diamonds :(

Back