Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only just realised your MSN name is "truly we live in space houses" and not "truly we live in space." I kinda liked the mistaken one better.

That's some keeeeen observationalising right there.

I was proud of myself for using the word "sly".

At the time, I mean.

Took the wife on a 17-mile bike ride today. She got a gnarly shinner and kept going. It even threatened to rain on us on the way back and she was pretty stoic about it.

Did my history test today, and I can say without a doubt, with all modesty, that I am made of win. Complete and utter undiluted win.

Called in sick again.

However, I really am sick, so it's not as cool.

i have to spend $850 for repairs on my car, most of which i had no idea were there. The guy that I went to is an old family friend so I know he's not bullshitting us. It turns out I need a new starter, because whenever I start my car there's this high pitched grinding/whining noise lol. I need to replace both shocks at the back and replace the front left inner tie rod. Also, down the road, i'd say about a month or 2, i'm going to have to replace my entire clutch assembly because it's almost burnt out.

Better get your clutch first. If you're running around and you lose your clutch (even partial damage) then you'll have a c**t of a time returning your girl home at a fast rate, if at all. Oh and murphy being murphy, you'll find that you're route home will always take you up some great big ****ing hill.

Did my history test today, and I can say without a doubt, with all modesty, that I am made of win. Complete and utter undiluted win.

but of course.

On an unrelated note, you don't have a dick, do you?

I hate the ****ing weather here. Just be hot, you don't have to drop 40 degrees every other day!

Weathers perfect where I live, although there are clouds in the sky. Boy are those scary.

Just finished a 29 page report. Uni sucks ass :(

It does indeed. I had to write six 25-30 page technical reports for a lab... about things like fluid flowmeters and heat exchangers. So boring. Next semester should be more of the same.

Weather here is crappy. Humid and warm.

It does indeed. I had to write six 25-30 page technical reports for a lab... about things like fluid flowmeters and heat exchangers. So boring. Next semester should be more of the same.

Weather here is crappy. Humid and warm.

This is exactly the reason that I'm not a science major.

but of course.

On an unrelated note, you don't have a dick, do you?

Why I thought you'd never ask :O

And to add to my post, I got smacked in the face with my own ego boost when I failed German this morning :(

Bah, who needs german. Well, I'm sure you do to pass the grade, but that's... well, that's that.

And I'm not sure you answered my question? At least not in a way I like >.>

Bah, who needs german. Well, I'm sure you do to pass the grade, but that's... well, that's that.

And I'm not sure you answered my question? At least not in a way I like >.>

Why I do declare....

WAT.jpg

And you've been talking to Lemonking havent you? :|

hhhhhhwhano. I would never talk to lemonking.

I think you missed my post about my phobia.

ooh yeah.
an excerpt from my journal-

think I have an irrational fear, a phobia, a subconsious disturbance, a nagging thought, a deep-rooted perversion of all that I percieve to be beautiful. This fear, this doubt, is

that every girl I like, am attracted to, am in love with, admire, etc.

has a dick.

I don't know why. Well, I have an idea. Remember how I used to like Ariel? Well, she's always talking about her "huge throbbing man-cock". I konw she doesn't really have a penis. But it still unnerves me. I cannot imagine Priya with a ten-inch schlong, but that might be because I'm sure she has a vagina. I've handled it, etc. However, the same cannot be said about any other female I come into contact with on a regular basis. Loren, Becky, Ariel, and a couple others I cannot think of. Which is for the best. Because the more I think of it, the easier it is. See, now I can picture Cassie with a cock. This is horrible. It's been happening for a couple weeks now, but more severe the last few days. I know it's stupid, but phobias are irrational.

Also, part of my fear is that their dicks are bigger than mine, though I think that's due to my own shortcomings (and this is crossed out, and a space is after, because...) ****, now I can't remember the word I was going to put after because I made a joke at my own expense. It's a pun. Ha, april fools mother****er. It's not inadequate, it's... uh... it's like psychological problems, I'm pretty sure it starts with a vowel, i or e or something. Whatever. But this is going to bug me. I bet tomorrow I'll remember the word, but will have forgotten why I wanted it. Damn.

(wait five minutes) INSECURITIES! Tat's the word. Insecurities. I imageine Loren has a huge dick because I'm insecure about my own penis size and whether or not girls want to have sex with me! Yeah, I'm a ****ing... a regular... damn, what's that guy's name, the psychiatrist, psychologist, wanted to **** his mother... not van gogh, he's an artist... he dealt with the subconscious... I'd probably remember better if I weren't writing so much.

Not Rorscharch. He did inkblots.

Whatever. It doesn't matter. I had other stuff to say but I don't remember.

(then later, I wrote) I've also been spoonerising lately. I don't know if I said that already.

Oh god Que :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Edit: and Que, just to clarify, last time I checked I did not have a penis. *checks again* no...wait

!

yeah, sulk's the one who told me who he was. I guess that would make sense.

had a huge bash at my house thursday night...just finished cleaning up now

had a huge bash at my house thursday night...just finished cleaning up now
By Bash, you do mean a Party don't you? Any other interpretation is just unbelievable sick and messy and worth bringing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back