Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a Mainliner in the dick in The Suffering: Ties That Bind. Surreal needs to forget about that ****ing open world game This Is Vegas and stick with The Suffering.

APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29

omgogmgogmg

APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29 APRIL 29

omgogmgogmg

...What happens on April 29?

On a completely unrelated note... I am really hungry. Yesterday I pondered how much food I could get through if I attempted to eat all the food I have in my dorm room in one sitting.

I played on a server with a fellow HL2.neter for the second time ever today.

I'm have to look for a new job tomorrow. The most dreaded activity one could have.

My arm is almost fully recovered from a shoulder injury

I'm watching a depressing movie. I had to pause it because now I'm depressed

My Iguana is getting hard to handle even with gloves. He's a bastard, but I still love him and I guess he feels similarly.

Who'll walk me down to church when Im sixty years of age?

When the ragged dog they gave me has been ten years in the grave,

And seorita play guitar, play it just for you,

My rosary has broken and my beads have all slipped through.

BadHat's thought of the day: I WILL **** YOU IN YOUR PUPILS.

Also, farts. Smelly ones.

Split up with the missuz on Friday

this is what i wrote her

(name here)

I would like to apologise for my actions last Friday. I acted stupidly and selfishly. I behaved in a vulgar manner. I broached several subjects which were disrespectful to both you and our relationship. I caused the time past of our relationship to be viewed in a fashion of contempt which may have cast doubt to my truth and affection for you. In addition to this behaviour I was utterly insensitive to your feelings, and during my selfish converse with you, I bitterly and deliberately hunted through my vocabulary to hurt. My conduct was that of a stupid, selfish, belligerent child and I am ashamed to have performed in such a manner for which I am responsible. I cannot reverse these actions.

I apologise for putting you in a position you should have never, ever been in. No male should ever put his partner in that position, and the selfish and cowardly nature of the act is comparable to the actions of a male who is violent towards his spouse. No partner deserves to be treated like that. I acted foolishly and conceitedly. I acted without any consideration for your feelings and boorishly made suggestions to which there is no greater level of shame. The way in which I ignorantly bullied you last Friday shows a total lack of self control which I am most sorry for.

On top of that, the text message I sent you after our last verbal exchange was both childish and spiteful, written during a mixture of frustration, regret and arrogant aggression. Contrary to the message, I do not wish for you to stop communicating with me whatsoever. It was a stupid cut-your-nose-off-to-spite-your-face message that was moron’s way of trying to get in the last word in our previous argument. I did know what I was doing. I am sorry for my behaviour D. I was both stupid and senseless.

In addition to this behaviour, my reaction to your offer of remaining friends was again deliberately made to hurt; my actions and the consequences I caused were disgraceful. I deliberately didn’t answer to cause a reaction in you. I am sorry. I would like to remain friends if you do warrant such a relationship. I understand if this isn’t the case. I do also understand that I am responsible for the destruction of trust in our relationship. I do love you. I never stopped loving you, no matter the bumps and grinds of our time together. The possible loss of this love always frightened me during our relationship. The loss of your love has indeed shaken me, and I don’t think I will fully comprehend what I have lost for a while.

I’m sorry our relationship ended this way. I didn’t want to end it. I shouldn’t have pressured and bullied you like a selfish child. Our time together was more important that a selfish sexual urge. I hope you get what you want in the future (nickname here), and I hope you find somebody who will treat you better.

All the best for the future.

Alexei Kamarenko

this is what i wrote her

(name here)

I would like to apologise for my actions last Friday. I acted stupidly and selfishly. I behaved in a vulgar manner. I broached several subjects which were disrespectful to both you and our relationship. I caused the time past of our relationship to be viewed in a fashion of contempt which may have cast doubt to my truth and affection for you. In addition to this behaviour I was utterly insensitive to your feelings, and during my selfish converse with you, I bitterly and deliberately hunted through my vocabulary to hurt. My conduct was that of a stupid, selfish, belligerent child and I am ashamed to have performed in such a manner for which I am responsible. I cannot reverse these actions.

I apologise for putting you in a position you should have never, ever been in. No male should ever put his partner in that position, and the selfish and cowardly nature of the act is comparable to the actions of a male who is violent towards his spouse. No partner deserves to be treated like that. I acted foolishly and conceitedly. I acted without any consideration for your feelings and boorishly made suggestions to which there is no greater level of shame. The way in which I ignorantly bullied you last Friday shows a total lack of self control which I am most sorry for.

On top of that, the text message I sent you after our last verbal exchange was both childish and spiteful, written during a mixture of frustration, regret and arrogant aggression. Contrary to the message, I do not wish for you to stop communicating with me whatsoever. It was a stupid cut-your-nose-off-to-spite-your-face message that was moron?s way of trying to get in the last word in our previous argument. I did know what I was doing. I am sorry for my behaviour D. I was both stupid and senseless.

In addition to this behaviour, my reaction to your offer of remaining friends was again deliberately made to hurt; my actions and the consequences I caused were disgraceful. I deliberately didn?t answer to cause a reaction in you. I am sorry. I would like to remain friends if you do warrant such a relationship. I understand if this isn?t the case. I do also understand that I am responsible for the destruction of trust in our relationship. I do love you. I never stopped loving you, no matter the bumps and grinds of our time together. The possible loss of this love always frightened me during our relationship. The loss of your love has indeed shaken me, and I don?t think I will fully comprehend what I have lost for a while.

I?m sorry our relationship ended this way. I didn?t want to end it. I shouldn?t have pressured and bullied you like a selfish child. Our time together was more important that a selfish sexual urge. I hope you get what you want in the future (nickname here), and I hope you find somebody who will treat you better.

Alexei Kamarenko

*coughurkainecough*

I?m sorry our relationship ended this way. I didn?t want to end it. I shouldn?t have pressured and bullied you like a selfish child. Our time together was more important that a selfish sexual urge. I hope you get what you want in the future (nickname here), and I hope you find somebody who will treat you better.

Alexei Kamarenko

Did you try rape? :O

"bj plz"

"nothx"

"omg hax"

"kk ttyl"

That is exactly how it ****ing happened.

album.php

No Bhat, not quite again. I wasn't satisfied so i thought, well **** the relationship, i'm through.

Feeling rather pompous.

I need a cigar, suit, top hat, monocle and pointy shoes. Moustache and plump stomach is optional.

I really don't feel like going to work today, but I must.

For I have a civic duty that I must perform every day of my life, I must send forth my tax payments to the government of these United States... for if I don't they'll repossess everything that I own and that would suck kthx.

Posts that end in kthx, kbye, klol cause me to have the intense urge to reach across the internet and slap the poster in the face. If only someone invented such a device.

this is what i wrote her

(name here)

On top of that, the text message I sent you after our last verbal exchange was both childish and spiteful, written during a mixture of frustration, regret and arrogant aggression. Contrary to the message, I do not wish for you to stop communicating with me whatsoever. It was a stupid cut-your-nose-off-to-spite-your-face message that was moron?s way of trying to get in the last word in our previous argument. I did know what I was doing. I am sorry for my behaviour D. I was both stupid and senseless.

In addition to this behaviour, my reaction to your offer of remaining friends was again deliberately made to hurt; my actions and the consequences I caused were disgraceful. I deliberately didn?t answer to cause a reaction in you. I am sorry. I would like to remain friends if you do warrant such a relationship. I understand if this isn?t the case. I do also understand that I am responsible for the destruction of trust in our relationship. I do love you. I never stopped loving you, no matter the bumps and grinds of our time together. The possible loss of this love always frightened me during our relationship. The loss of your love has indeed shaken me, and I don?t think I will fully comprehend what I have lost for a while.

Alexei Kamarenko

Even for a break-up letter (lolwut) that was tl;dr. Kthx

Everyone's formal when they're being apologetic. Usually it's directly proportionate to how much they ****ed up, so I'd say maybe alot. It does come off a bit like an application letter for friendship or something though... let's hope she accepts, eh Koola? :p

(Sorry, this is me being supportive, I swear. Hang in there buddeh.)

(Also, Alexei is right up there with the badassest of badass names. I don't think I'd be able to hold a grudge against anyone if they were called that. :D

That and the being genuinely repentant thing.)

GAHHHHH freaking church bell is tearing the insides of my ears apart! ****ing delusional people STFU FFS

Posts that end in kthx, kbye, klol cause me to have the intense urge to reach across the internet and slap the poster in the face. If only someone invented such a device.

Posts that depict the poster's anger towards the way a post is typed cause me to have the intense urge to smoke pot.

Posts that broadcast and encourage the use of illegal harmful substances cause me to hur

hypnotoad5uf.gif

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

brainslugman1437fdbgl1.jpg

This leads me to a very interesting question. Are Brain Slug hosts, or the Brain Slugs themselves prey for the glory of the hypnotoad?

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back