Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predator is on Sky 120. Get watching if you're in the U.K - that is one awesALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

My mom is pulling me out of school and putting me in a Christian academy so I can finish early and actually do good. A ****ING CHRISTIAN ACALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Willie, that's awful. You know what they do to atheists in Christian academies? It's horrible, ruthless.. they ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

hypnotoad5uf.gif

hypnotoad5uf.gif

hypnotoad5uf.gif

I heard that we were never at war with Eurasi-- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

BAH...you fools, only I can escape the hypnotics of thALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Willie, that's awful. You know what they do to atheists in Christian academies? It's horrible, ruthless.. they ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Thank God I'm not ACROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTCH ROCKETS.

Kinda sad because I just said goodbye to my gf.
On the other hand, hello to 9 weeks of uni giggitty giggity HYPNOTOAD

I think I'm finally starting to shre.. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

You guys just made me laugh loALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I think if we keep this up, some of us are going to get baALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Just found out that im going to have to stay in my apartment for about a month on my own, and all my friends (including my only roomate) are moving away by the end of the weeALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Guys i have a serious problem, i'm not shitting you, i need your advice as soon as possible.
Basically, i've recieved a notice that i'm 17 months back on the payment of a phone subscription that i called to register as cancelled, since it was stolen, and this was while i lived in my old apartment, apparently they've been sending info about this that you can't cancel a subscription if it's lost, together with ****ing bills, that never reached me since i moved to another part of town, and now there's an accumulation of, 23,596 SEK, like 4000 bucks, and there's just no ****ing way i'll be able to pay it, i'm ****ing terrified, i'm risking losing shit i own, that i've ****ing bought for myself, and i won't be able tALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Guys i have a serious problem, i'm not shitting you, i need your advice as soon as possible.
Basically, i've recieved a notice that i'm 17 months back on the payment of a phone subscription that i called to register as cancelled, since it was stolen, and this was while i lived in my old apartment, apparently they've been sending info about this that you can't cancel a subscription if it's lost, together with ****ing bills, that never reached me since i moved to another part of town, and now there's an accumulation of, 23,596 SEK, like 4000 bucks, and there's just no ****ing way i'll be able to pay it, i'm ****ing terrified, i'm risking losing shit i own, that i've ****ing bought for myself, and i won't be able tALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Why can't you cancel a subscription if it's stolen? Doesn't that pose a huge security risk?

Also @ Shamrock: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

I do not recall at any point in my life when I did not have testicles, nor do I remember the transition from my body being ball-less to a ball-ed state. Does anybody remember having a small round empty scrotum?

Everyone's formal when they're being apologetic. Usually it's directly proportionate to how much they ****ed up, so I'd say maybe alot. It does come off a bit like an application letter for friendship or something though... let's hope she accepts, eh Koola? :p

(Sorry, this is me being supportive, I swear. Hang in there buddeh.)

(Also, Alexei is right up there with the badassest of badass names. I don't think I'd be able to hold a grudge against anyone if they were called that. :D

That and the being genuinely repentant thing.)

Your understanding means a lot mate :cheers: Thanks

I just got back from my Junior/Senior Banquet. I think it's finally setting in that I won't be seeing these people anymore.

I do not recall at any point in my life when I did not have testicles, nor do I remember the transition from my body being ball-less to a ball-ed state. Does anybody remember having a small round empty scrotum?

I lacked testicles, but my scrotum was hard and stiff as steel to compensate.

A brave man one requested me to answer questions that are key: "Is it to be, or not to be?", and I replied "Oh why ask me?"

I love that my brain hates me. It's keeping me up this late to finish a simple one-page essay (600 words MAXIMUM) on my website for tomorrow, but I haven't yet finished it.
In other news, I'm going to the orthodontist tomorrow (set off at 9am, it's 03:46am at the moment, so I have to get up at 7:30 LATEST to be ready) and I will be
GETTING MY BRACES OFF!!!!!!!
Can't ****ing wait, tbh. It will be the awesomeness. First thing I'ma eat is an apple. Gonna sink my perfect teeth into that bitch 'till she bleeds sweet, sweet apple juice.

I love that my brain hates me. It's keeping me up this late to finish a simple one-page essay (600 words MAXIMUM) on my website for tomorrow, but I haven't yet finished it.
In other news, I'm going to the orthodontist tomorrow (set off at 9am, it's 03:46am at the moment, so I have to get up at 7:30 LATEST to be ready) and I will be
Can't ****ing wait, tbh. It will be the awesomeness. First thing I'ma eat is an apple. Gonna sink my perfect teeth into that bitch 'till she bleeds sweet, sweet apple juice.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNAP

I like the way you think.

Time to initiate Operation Get Friend To Gym Or He Dies From Obesity (OGFTGOHD). This is going to be a huge argument.

In other news, I got new chucks the other day, along with hobbit pants. Then my sister brought me home a Nine Inch Nails shirt :D (legend of a sibling!).

Boy oh boy, got up @ 5:30am to go to work at 6:30am until 12:30pm and then I'm going to school @ 1pm until 5pm and then I'm going back to work at 6pm to work until 10pm! :D

Atleast I get to shower and eat somewhere in between everything.

I got all the classes I needed for next semester. I had to swap a 3 hour English course for an online course of medical terminology...
Yay! :bounce:

But now I have moar physics labs and english essays to do. D:

I'm ill as shens, and it sucks :(

Awww :(

<non-homosexual manly hug>

I can completely relate. Got sick twice in a short period of time not too long ago. My immune system is about as strong as sugar glass.

I gota my new SATAII HDD and it's rather nice.

edit: You know how when you refer to a decade, it's always like the eighties, nineties, etc. What do you call the two decades prior to the twenties?

2000-2009 2010-2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back