Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy oh boy, got up @ 5:30am to go to work at 6:30am until 12:30pm and then I'm going to school @ 1pm until 5pm and then I'm going back to work at 6pm to work until 10pm! :D

Atleast I get to shower and eat somewhere in between everything.

Yesterday night I had 2hrs sleep. I went to bed at midnight, got to sleep at 1, woke up at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep again. i had to be in college at 9 for a full day (9am-4pm). I actually got in at around 10:30 because I went back to bed after having my breakfast at 6:25 (as apposed to about 8:00 when I usually have it) so i got 25mins of catch-up sleep.
When I got home from college I went to bed and slept till 8:30pm. It was bliss!!! :D

I've been getting these intense headaches and pains that always happen around the back and left side of my head, starting at the same time every day (around10 or eleven in the morning) for the past few weeks. It's not just pains either, somehow it feels like muscles inside of my head contracting repeatedly and it hurts so ****ing much. No amount of painkillers I take helps, and the pains subsists until I sleep in some cases. It's beginning to scare me.

I've been getting these intense headaches and pains that always happen around the back and left side of my head, starting at the same time every day (around10 or eleven in the morning) for the past few weeks. It's not just pains either, somehow it feels like muscles inside of my head contracting repeatedly and it hurts so ****ing much. No amount of painkillers I take helps, and the pains subsists until I sleep in some cases. It's beginning to scare me.
I'd have that checked out, my brother had this and it turned to out to be a tumor (non-aggressive) that was pressing shut a natural channel for brain fluids.

That's a scary thought, though I'm hoping it's just the serious lack of sleep and the righteous amounts of soft drinks I consume every week.

Seek medical help.

Do you not have insurance at the moment.

i failed my calc class, now i have to retake it in the spring along with 2 other courses. Going to be a rough couple of months :(

I'm up all night again tonight doing more coursework. This'll be the last one and then I can finally relax. I have one more piece of coursework after this, but I've already done most of it, so I definitely won't be up late with it like this one.

I've allotted myself 1 hours sleep for every 1000 words I do. It's a 2,500 - 3,000 word essay, so I should get 3 hours sleep minimum, plus leftovers if I finish early. If I don't finish early, then I'll be sleeping this evening.

sweet, I got a new job today hanging gutted chickens on hooks. I Start Monday.

I'm really glad I got this job, I'm trying to get my new place

It's local too, so I won't have to drive far, saving me a lot of time and gas.

Failed English this quarter purely because my teacher doesn't like me, she could have bumped it up because i have a 64 and 65 is passing. F*CK. On another note, my Spanish teacher felt bad for me so he bumped me up from a 46 to a 66!

sweet, I got a new job today hanging gutted chickens on hooks. I Start Monday.

I'm really glad I got this job, I'm trying to get my new place

It's local too, so I won't have to drive far, saving me a lot of time and gas.

Wow... I want work but I don't think I want that. :eek:

Something a little more computer oriented and less dead animals orientated. I want to be able to eat my chicken after all!

Wow... I want work but I don't think I want that. :eek:

Something a little more computer oriented and less dead animals orientated. I want to be able to eat my chicken after all!

Dude, you said it. I am nearly a vegetarian. The sight of guts really grosses me out, and the few times I prepared my own chicken, I nearly lost my appetite for it forever. however, sometimes in life you have to do what you have to do.

I'm actually hoping this has the side effect of desensitizing me.

BTW chicken is the main of the four meats that I will eat, which are Chicken, Beef (not ground), Pork, and Turkey.

I was in there for the interview, and I saw hundreds of chickens hanging on hooks going by on the conveyor, and at first I thought I might have to walk out, but after a little while, I didn't see them as chicken corpses hanging on hooks, I saw them as an item.

I was dragged to a 'Seminar for Parents about Teenage Addiction to Alcohol and Drugs', but there was this incredibly beautiful redhead who kept giving me glances when she thought I didn't see her. Unfortunately I had to leave early so I didn't get a chance to follow up on it.

I then came home to watch the Sens lose the series, but I just got back from an amazing walk outside where I looked up at the stars and just sort of had euphoria, for the first time looking up at the stars anding thinking about the unexplained massiveness and chaos of the universe and the way we simply throw it in 3 dimensions in order to attempt to explain it. It made me feel really in tune with life and existence.

Kind of right smack dab in the middle of Ottawa, but when I go canoe tripping in the summer, its mesmerizing. Its almost difficult to find black, and I love seeing the swirling thickness of the milky way float across the sky...

I've also seen the Northern Lights, which were fantastic.

... but I just got back from an amazing walk outside where I looked up at the stars and just sort of had euphoria, for the first time looking up at the stars anding thinking about the unexplained massiveness and chaos of the universe and the way we simply throw it in 3 dimensions in order to attempt to explain it. It made me feel really in tune with life and existence.

i love when that happens. Suddenly, all your worries and stresses go away and you just think about the vastness/complexity/mysteriousness of the universe and you're just left with this humbling feeling.

Try closing your eyes really hard or pressing your hands against your eyes, you start to see weird swirling colours and really weird shapes/patterns. They all mix in together and form like a little light show...it sorta hurts but try and hold it for like a minute, it's really really cool and it gives me the same feeling described above.

I found out a combination of a swastika, an ugly couple having sex, and the words happy and b-day drawn in MSpaint can get you an infraction.

:E

Try closing your eyes really hard or pressing your hands against your eyes, you start to see weird swirling colours and really weird shapes/patterns.

I do that all the time, and every once in a while it forms a cloudy tunnel that I try to steer down.

I used to like to go out in the woods and smoke a joint. Beholding the incredible complexity, beauty, and scale of the trees was awe-inspiring. They are like the lungs of Earth.

Stars and hills are best for the contemplation. Scotland for me. Pullman was right to set his book up north.

Emporious, I'm afraid your sig exceeds the four line limit imposed by this forum. You're going to have to choose which poet you keep. May "the better craftsman" prevail.

Meh, I was going to remove that quote anyways. It sort of soiled the poetic nature of my sig.

Where are the rules posted on these forums? Ive tried several time to find them, but all in vain.

Bought a headset/mic to use for TF2, then realized after a while I don't even use it that much :|

I almost want to compile post rates of Sulkdodds and compare them against times his girlfriend isn't around.

Almost.

I got called back after an interview to go do an office interview. Yay, I'm not a complete failure!

Although they could still say no after that interview.

Hmm.

Life is so difficult.

They're just doing it to make fun of you.

"hahah look at this looser! He thought we were serious! AHAHAHAHA!"

this.

They never contacted me back to properly set it up. Now I'll have to email them, which is annoying because I honestly can't tell if (1) it was just a trick; (2) this is a test; (3) they just suck at following up on their offers.

I then came home to watch the Sens lose the series, but I just got back from an amazing walk outside where I looked up at the stars and just sort of had euphoria, for the first time looking up at the stars anding thinking about the unexplained massiveness and chaos of the universe and the way we simply throw it in 3 dimensions in order to attempt to explain it. It made me feel really in tune with life and existence.

Concurred. Night walks are the best thing in the world to me. Unfortunately the last time I was able to do so without a care in the world (ie no schoolwork, lacrosse etc) was a long time ago :(

Just got home from training. Realise now that I need to get into a workout regime. If only for her... /daydream.

I remember going out at night on the rare occasion of a lunar eclipse. It was pitch. black. couldn't see my hand in front of my face. After tripping over my bike that I couldn't even see, it was difficult to find my way back into the house.

Anyone realize how awesome the moon is? Earth's night-light. So perfect. Especially if you are a werewolf.

Ah damnit. My brother has my Band of Brothers DVD on, he's up to the part where they find the concentraton camps. Never fails to choke me up...

i know mate, it gets me too... it's prolly the Beethoven which hits the spot

/cries

I have only ever lived in cities where taking night walks doesn't involve seeing any stars because of all the light pollution. And when it's a cloudy night, the sky takes on an eerie pink color from the light pollution. The only time I have ever seen stars is when camping (hardly ever) or simulated stars in a planetarium, where they show you what you see outside now (nothing) versus what you would see without the light pollution. The difference is mind-boggling. So appreciate your stars.

Just did some spring cleaning, I ***king HATE dust, it gets everywhere. Damn my dead skin!!! Its such an evolutionary flaw.

My room is now cleaner, but the DVDs and games all by my 360 dont set a pretty scene as theyre almost all out of their boxes and I cant be arsed to box them up again...I need a slap.

sorry for being random or anything, but I think stern has something against me. He kind of flogged me down in my post on my mental condition, and he flogged me down again in the politics forum. He's been a bit ignorant in my posts before these as well. Maybe, I'm thinking too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back