Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one life?

EDIT: well, now I have 7777 and I don't want to post anymore. I'll just have to keep editing this post forever.

5-1 to ASTON VILLAAAAAAAAA

"...My old man said be a city fan, I said "BOLLOCKS, YOU'RE A C**T!"..."

monkey, the end of your sig combined with your name and avatar is so win.

Actually, my dad is having a hard time selling our house. Almost no buyers..

well I live an hour from NYC, so I would think its a desirable place to be. Better for me though. I know everyone here. **** moving.

You don't have to run faster than a gator, you just need to run faster than the old lady on the wheel chair.

True story.

Anyone ever have gator? It actually tastes really good.

I have a 500 word crit to write. Five hundred words. That's it. And I've left it 'till the last minute, AGAIN.
You just know I'm going to be up 'till 4am again.
Also tomorrow I have to give that folder in, then go to an awards meeting to get a piece of paper signed saying what I want to study next year (year 2), then I have to go to the finance office and say that I'll go to the bank to discover why the deuce my hall fees haven't been successfully withdrawn (no idea why), so I'll go there to find out, then I'll go back to the finance office and get it all sorted. Then it's back to my flat to pack, 'cuz I'm going home Tuesday/Wednesday 'till next year \o/

500 words isn't that much really, it sounds like a lot, but when you start writing it comes easy.. A decent sized paragraph is like 100 words. I had to do a 1000 word essay for my english class last year, and it only took one page typed..

@ Willy - What does shark taste like? Bad?

From what I remember, it's like fish and chicken in one nice mix. I want to inject the god damn proteins into my ****ing eyeballs.

500 words isn't that much really, it sounds like a lot, but when you start writing it comes easy.. A decent sized paragraph is like 100 words. I had to do a 1000 word essay for my english class last year, and it only took one page typed..
Yeah that's the point I'm making. 500 is nothing compared to the rest of the stuff in the folder (1,162 and 1,213 for two short stories and then 2 poems). However it's taken me all night just to get started on it. Buh. I'm half-way through now though, just taking a break.

In honour of the new TF2 video, I've got a new avatar now :D

(I posted this before, but posting in this thread seems more appropriate)

Then our avatars match.

This clip was the only one that could really work with the size limitations (only 29.3 kb ;()

There was this homeless guy outside and I had leftovers and he asked for them, but it didn't completely register because I was walking and then I looked down and realized "I have food. but... it has my germs on it" (I'm slightly germophobic, even of my own germs, which doesn't make sense, but phobias don't have to be rational). Anyways, by the time I had figured out that (1) he just wants my leftovers, (2) I can spare some leftovers, and (3) if he asked for my leftovers he probably doesn't care about my germs... I was pretty far down the street, and I kept walking, but now I feel bad because I should've given it to him. But it's like a 5-10 min walk back, and going back now would be pretty ridiculous.

omg. i'm going to hell. why do i suck so much. i am a terrible person ;(

Yeah next time you see him, tell him you have mono and you didn't want him to catch it.

Well, there are like 50 homeless people along this street (not an exaggeration). So I'll either have to feed the whole street next time I go out, or tell everyone that I have mono.

If homeless people stopped harrasing us, then that never wouldve happened, because you wouldt have just ignored him like we have all been conditioned to, thanks to their own actions.

lol.

Also, wanted bob, didnt you have a different part of the Meet the Scout as your avatar when you posted in the image dump?

Well, when I paused and stared at my food, he very politely thanked me for thinking about it. But really, I was thinking about my germs. And then a couple of seconds later, I thought about it. And now, I can't stop :eek:.

Also, wanted bob, didnt you have a different part of the Meet the Scout as your avatar when you posted in the image dump?

Yeah I did, but the quality was really bad, and it didnt flow very well considering how short the clip was (I like gifs that loop smoothly, its less distracting).

Well, when I paused and stared at my food, he very politely thanked me for thinking about it. But really, I was thinking about my germs. And then a couple of seconds later, I thought about it. And now, I can't stop :eek:.

Califor-NAIIIIH-NAH-NAH ..super cool to the homeless, give you lots of chaaange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back