It's real,
The pain you feel,
The Life,
The Love,
You've got to heal,
The hope that starts the broken hearts,
You trust, you must confess

(last song performed last night)

We're in agreement then:it was the best thing ever.

Now, off to play Trackmania, then Defcon, then Tf2, then Hl2, then G-mod.

w00t Defcon!!!

Also, whats this junior prom? Dont think we have that at our school.

Ah, "Best of You" is such a great song.

On an irrelevant note, I beat the gnome achievement in Episode 2. Damn thing wouldn't stay in the car.

Ah, were you were referring to the best of you posts? I haven't been on in like a week, and as such, was just now able to appreciate them

Heya Hl2.net.

So I got back with the missuz a couple of days ago after much deliberation. It was in this period that i realised how much of an influence friends can have on your state of mind and acceptance of a situation. Basically, i would like to say thank you for listening (however partially) to my frustration and thank you very much for your support. You helped me through a pretty emotionally tough time and it is greatly appreciated. I will not easily forget this.

Thanks again.

KM

Heya Hl2.net.

So I got back with the missuz a couple of days ago after much deliberation. It was in this period that i realised how much of an influence friends can have on your state of mind and acceptance of a situation. Basically, i would like to say thank you for listening (however partially) to my frustration and thank you very much for your support. You helped me through a pretty emotionally tough time and it is greatly appreciated. I will not easily forget this.

Thanks again.

KM

You're home now buddy. Now get on over here for a hug! :D

Sulk, why the hell dont you have the :arms: smiley in your smiley album? Thats preposterous.

Why is Shippi's last visit 'N/A'?

Shippi
Halflife2.net Staff 07-05-2003 4,324 N/A

Because she knows you're a weirdo who is spying on her.

ok, guys, this is, why evolation is not real it is because God says it every bible.

i know you like to theink somethimes "no, God its not", but seriously proof in your bible if you belief in your bibel.

i know this if you read you can find it many hundred times, probly over ten if you read that earth was created 400 years ago.

if you read Charles Darsons book Of Evalation, you probly haven;t even read it because you probly cant read because you just havent read the bible first ahah

it even say;s in the book of jade 12:90 "if you dont love in your heaven an yourt father God you cant even belief anything"

so that just gose to show you that you couldnet even do it if you were an atethiest

and consider me this? if God isnt real and Jessies isnt real than who wrote the bibel? Do you think it just wrotes itself with magic? or writes its self with evolation? ahaha, i didnt think so about that! another proof

Well... I for one lol'd at it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PESH HAS A DISEASE OH GOD ROFL HOLY BALLS IN A SHITDICK GOD DAMN ****ING MONKEYS SLINGING SHIT ON A KITTEN IN A RABBIT'S HOME OF THE BRAVE AND THE LAND OF THE LOL PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS WAT STOP THAT HAHAHAHA BAAAAAAAAAAALLS IN MY PERIOD TAMPONS DON'T GO WELL IN CAKES UNLESS BABY BLOOD SHITS THEIR EYEBALLS OUT AND I WILL WEAR THEM ON MY FACE.

Penis.

A PAKISTANI woman chopped off her lover's penis after he wedded his cousin in a marriage arranged by his parents.

The man, 24-year-old Muhammad Shehzad, began a relationship with a 30-year-old married woman named Jamila after they met at a zoo in the eastern city of Lahore two years ago, police officer Asghar Bhatti said.

"Shehzad had promised he would marry Jamila if she got a divorce from her husband, but he married his cousin two weeks ago,'' officer Bhatti said, adding that this "infuriated her and she decided to take revenge''.

"She invited him to her house last Wednesday and after serving some intoxicant cut off his sexual organ.''

Police arrested the woman and she remains in custody, officer Bhatti said.

Doctor Sanaullah, who treated Shehzad at Lahore General Hospital, said they have been unable to reattach the penis.

"He has become impotent for the rest of his life and will be unable to perform his conjugal duties," the doctor said.

"He can never become a father."

Most marriages in Pakistan are arranged between families, with cousins often tying the knot to maintain ties within clans.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23576909-12377,00.html

Well now I know what I need to do.

Not get my penis cut off. Sorry, chopped.

That's sick. Like wtf, you never hear of men chopping off women's vaginas.

Sulk, why the hell do you have the :arms: smiley in your smiley album? Thats awesome.
Fixed.
picture.php

That's what :arms: means???

I thought it meaning raising your hands in the air to cheer.

This is what comes of not using the image itself after we assume people are familiar with it. It's lucky I got on this before it was too late.
picture.php

I am currently eating chips that taste identical to ribs, and I am loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back