Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just handed in my last assignment of my 2nd year.

2 exams in 2 weeks and im done, argh I want the summer hols damn it!

So I woke up startled by a loud knock on my door. I threw on the bedsheets so i didnt answer the door with no clothes on, and i didnt grab my glasses so i couldnt see shit. It was one of the maintanence people from my apartment, and he started talking about my fire extinguisher. I was still basically asleep so I just pointed to where it was, and he went and grabbed it. But I think he said something about charging me for not putting it outside like I was supposed to, which made me more confused than i was already. Now that im awake im all sorts of confused on what happened. Why did he take my extinguisher? Why would I be charged for something? Did he say "charge" or maybe he said he was going to "change" it? What does he even look like?

Weirdest way ive woken up in a long time.

Today I woke up and had dinner. My sleep pattern has been effectively destroyed. I am now nocturnal.

Same here. I tried going to bed at 3am to fix this, but I just laid there for 3 hours. So I did shit until like 9am and then fell asleep. I'd still be sleeping if it werent for the maintenance man knocking on my door.

Just woke up....godamn it's dark, I have school, again...I have a sub. for maths, yay!

me too. (I just sneezed here) It was weird because I had to sneeze but couldn't, right when I someone said that the cow pic made them stop sneezing. (I have to sneeze again... BAD)

D: I hate it when that happens, like with yawning, infact it happened bout a week ago in PE. I yawnedm person next too me yawned, and it just kept going. :D

I've never been cow tipping but I imagine I would take to the practice with great enthusiasm given male company and a fair bit of alcohol.

Mostly I just love southern food and southern people.
I'd try it myself because these bulls/cows always get out into our neighborhood from this farm way behind my house, but the owner is probably some redneck with a shotgun.

Same here. I tried going to bed at 3am to fix this, but I just laid there for 3 hours. So I did shit until like 9am and then fell asleep. I'd still be sleeping if it werent for the maintenance man knocking on my door.
I'm staying up through the day. Already did this a few days ago to try and iron it out and it didn't work, but THIS TIME I'll... um, I'm not really sure. But it'll work somehow!

That, or I'll die. If the sleep deprivaton doesn't get me first then the shit they put in energy drinks will. :D:D kill me :D

I'm staying up through the day. Already did this a few days ago to try and iron it out and it didn't work, but THIS TIME I'll... um, I'm not really sure. But it'll work somehow!

That, or I'll die. If the sleep deprivaton doesn't get me first then the shit they put in energy drinks will. :D:D kill me :D

V or Red Bull?

Just finishing up on a 7000word Court Report. Then, when scratching my foot with my other, i hit the switch to my powerboard which runs my PC and killed the entire comp.

:(

But there's a happy ending, only had to write out 100 or so words so :)

Just finishing up on a 7000word Court Report. Then, when scratching my foot with my other, i hit the switch to my powerboard which runs my PC and killed the entire comp.

But there's a happy ending, only had to write out 100 or so words so :)

Did you freak out so hard?

My internet is turning off at at some point today.

D:

My internet is turning off at at some point today.

D:

so many ways I can do a joke here. forget it.

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING US?
WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK?
IS THERE A BLACK VAN IN YOUR DRIVEWAY?
DID YOU GET THE JOB? ARE YOU MOVING?
WHY GOD WHY? WHHHHYYYYYY

THIS CRUEL FATE.

D:

so many ways I can do a joke here. forget it.

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING US?
WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK?
IS THERE A BLACK VAN IN YOUR DRIVEWAY?
DID YOU GET THE JOB? ARE YOU MOVING?
WHY GOD WHY? WHHHHYYYYYY

THIS CRUEL FATE.

D:

Remember kid; heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

I'm sleeping at 2:42 AM and need to wake up in about 4 hours.

****ing aye.

What is there to see on the way up from Florida to Connecticut? Hurry plz kthx

What is there to see on the way up from Florida to Connecticut? Hurry plz kthx

Me. You have to pass through NC.

other than that, not much... just the entire eastern seaboard

Me and my dad are driving back home thats why I ask. He asked if I knew of anything interesting to see on the way. We went to Pennsylvania on the way down, and saw the monuments stuff in D.C. But I dont know of anything else interesting on the way? Are there any sweet museums?

You mean you want something more interesting than Ennui himself?
What?

Walking to lunch today this guy on a bicycle was passing me, and he was riding over the sidewalk curb but the road he was going to was freshly paved, so his front wheel got stuck in between the new road and the sidewalk curb and his front wheel turned 90* and he proceeded to flip over his handle bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back