Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally managed to reverse my sleeping pattern.

Now I'm waking up at 3am. :|

I used to do that.... fall asleep around 11 or midnight, wake up at 4 AM, do homework, go to class. It's a weird feeling when you're in your morning class and you realize that you've already been awake for 6 hours. Not fun.

I've got a monster headache, and no matter how many pills I take to fix the problem, it's still here.

Maybe when I get home for lunch, I can eat something and get rid of the damned headache.

Whenever I get a really bad headache a nap is the only thing that makes it go away. Or sometimes a toke helps :shh:

I wonder....say you have no schedule. Like you're locked in a room with tv and a computer. You would end up going to bed later and later, and sleeping in later and later....so you would eventually end up sleeping during the day and tv/internet at night, but then the cycle would continue back to 'normal' sleep patterns.

So would you just be constantly in this cycle?

So would you just be constantly in this cycle?
Depends on whether you had a propensity to always sleep later or not. Some people would naturally go to bed earlier at certain times, when it suited them, but I think if you always had work to do, or games to play, or forums to watch, and thus, always a reason to stay up longer, then yes, you'd cycle continuously unless you were careful.

Also, I have cognitive disabilities consistent with dyspraxia.

Sounds like the guy doesn't trust his missuz lol. Stand up for your rights as being a friend to her willeh. He's a **** if he pressures you to **** off, you've got as much right to be around her as the next bloke. If he threatens you to back off, floor the ****er or something of the same effect.

Although if he's close with her then he might tell her false shit to keep her away from you, so use your head and keep it cool.

If you want to be around her (think i know the chick you're speaking of) then be around her mate.
He hasn't made a move yet, but I'm not sure laying his ass out is a good solution, even if it is effective.

I've had to deal with this. Just don't do anything to antagonize him and be as nonconfrontational/passive as possible, and chances are she'll be on your side rather than his in the event of some kind of altercation.

Do not do what I did, which is punch him in the face after he refuses to stfu or accept the fact that I had a close platonic friendship with his girlfriend that she valued more than her relationship with him. It pissed her off something awful. But I was right in the end ;)
Being passive is becoming increasingly difficult. He's such a gangster wannabe tough guy asshole, one of those people you see walking down the street think he's a fly ****ing gangster, but really ain't shit you know?

lol

Oh yeah, a friend took a few slices of cheese from the cafeteria today, carried them to class and threw them at the ceiling when the teacher wasn't looking. They stuck firmly, probably still here. Before we left one of them fell off near the teacher's work station. Horrifying moment. :LOL:

I read some article today saying that they will launch a 4G mobile network in 2 years and have 60% coverage by 3 years... if they manage to keep the time table, the other operators are saying 3 years. So this mean a minimum of 100Mbit straight to your phone or computer almost everywhere (if you live in a city that is!). If they put a flatrate on the thing like they do on the turbo-3g stuff they got going now, then this shit will be sick. I can't wait :)

But I'm not giving up my fiber connection for it though :p

I really hope we get stuff that take advantage of this... always connected with good speeds etc. Could open up for some sweet stuff.

I find lavender oil with a cold pack APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD is the best cure for a headache, bar none. I've suffered from miagraines (sp?) since I was around 7, nothing beats that one two punch (add panadol for a third jab).

Also, I woke up early this morning.

Hai World.

I have a box of shapes.

But, my night on Saturday I had planned was just canned.

I'm going on a 'writers retreat' on Sunday.

Ho shit, I was eating Pizza flavour, my favourite toooo... How do you know of Shapes?!

Lived in Sydney for a year back in 2004, and I try to visit every second year or so. Visited New Zealand too. Beautiful place, reminds me of a compressed version of Canada.

Lived in Sydney for a year back in 2004, and I try to visit every second year or so. Visited New Zealand too. Beautiful place, reminds me of a compressed version of Canada.

When I was in Canadia, I was all bro, they've just copy pasted NZ but with snow and accents.

And Maple Syrup. Cant understand why folks down there dont like it, we brought a ton of it.

The only girl I've ever loved
Was born with roses in her eyes
But then they buried her alive
One evening, 1945.

It has been a long week.

Excuse me while I go and bash my head against a wall.

From this point on, I think I despise birthdays.

I got a history report to do on a famous/influential American between the years of 1865-1914. Good news is my report will be on John Browning.
Bad news-I cannot use the internets, only academic journals and books :/

So, how was every bodies day?

I do believe a few members will have jokes for a week.

but srsly, why did it suck?

hard

haha, i dont know, its rainy as hell down here so i can't go outside, and this chick i was supposed to get with canceled on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back