Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking to lunch today this guy on a bicycle was passing me, and he was riding over the sidewalk curb but the road he was going to was freshly paved, so his front wheel got stuck in between the new road and the sidewalk curb and his front wheel turned 90* and he proceeded to flip over his handle bars.

Ouch. Sucks to be him but that's pretty lulzy.

Did you laugh at him?

I snickered, and asked "you alright?" and he goes, "...yea....good thing I caught myself!"

...right, if by 'caught' you mean 'flipping over the handle bars and doing a face plant'...

I snickered, and asked "you alright?" and he goes, "...yea....good thing I caught myself!"

...right, if by 'caught' you mean 'flipping over the handle bars and doing a face plant'...

His face broke the fall so his hands wouldnt get hurt.

Godammit! The pants I need to wear are wet! and the other ones, are dirty...well....wet ones it is D:

I bought Vegas 2, but I've been playing GTA IV so I have no chance to play it.

It's pretty much more of the same, except now with crap levels and the P.E.C. and A.C.E.S. systems in SP.

I hate you all for having GTA IV. I don't have it, and I can't stop hearing about how wonderful everything about it is.

I hate you all.

I hate you all for having GTA IV. I don't have it, and I can't stop hearing about how wonderful everything about it is.

I hate you all.

Me too :hmph:

Let's make a clubhouse and not let them in

Yes. Let's make a big party. Anyone who has GTA IV is not allowed get in.

PartyPlaceOptionCottonCandywTable.jpg

PartyPlaceShipLargeView.jpg

Take that. This party is going to be so awesome it will make anyone who bought GTA IV regret it.

What about those that don't have it because we don't have a console/don't care to buy it? Can we join the club?

As per the LemonKing thread.

I talk to him occasionally when he chats me up. On a personal level, he seems like a cool guy, an alright kid. It's when he's posted stuff that involve anything political that he gets in trouble. But other than that and some of his warped views, he's okay.

If Raziaar like him how bad can he really be.

BOTH.

Actually, the night in question I was drinking Lift Plus, as I didn't want any strange Maori men slapping me on the back of the head with wooden spoons.

Oooh, mixing, dangerous. Also, f*cking lol at completely obscure NZ in joke :D :D

Lol. But also damn, I don't get to tell you to sharpen up. :p

I got a haircut today.

Also, I'm a spineless git.

I just got my welfare money and plan to buy drugs and video games with it.

Yay!

I'm going to have a sweet sleep. The girl I fancy is now starting conversations with me about nothing.

I'm off to this stupid ****ing job where I call old people to invite them to a meeting about the housing market. The thing is, I only get paid for the people that come to the meeting, so I have no guaranteed income whatsoever. Yesterday, for example, I didn't manage to invite a single person. Four hours of work, 0 SEK salary, hurray!

I'm off to school in a few minutes, probably going to end up spending time in a jail cell if my best friend's stupid ass paranoid boyfriend doesn't **** off and leave me alone. I don't want to do anything because I don't have anything against him, and I'll only end up looking like an asshole to her but honestly, grow the **** up. I mean shit, all I do is spend what little time I have in the mornings to see her and call her when I get home, it's ****ing ridiculous the way he's acting about this. I'm not even going to bring this to her attention though, doubt she'd believe her "sweet" loving boy would ever act this way.

****ing freshmen. ****ing ****er ****. Penis vagina god dammit.

I'm off to school in a few minutes, probably going to end up spending time in a jail cell if my best friend's stupid ass paranoid boyfriend doesn't **** off and leave me alone. I don't want to do anything because I don't have anything against him, and I'll only end up looking like an asshole to her but honestly, grow the **** up. I mean shit, all I do is spend what little time I have in the mornings to see her and call her when I get home, it's ****ing ridiculous the way he's acting about this. I'm not even going to bring this to her attention though, doubt she'd believe her "sweet" loving boy would ever act this way.

Sounds like the guy doesn't trust his missuz lol. Stand up for your rights as being a friend to her willeh. He's a **** if he pressures you to **** off, you've got as much right to be around her as the next bloke. If he threatens you to back off, floor the ****er or something of the same effect.

Although if he's close with her then he might tell her false shit to keep her away from you, so use your head and keep it cool.

If you want to be around her (think i know the chick you're speaking of) then be around her mate.

—————— / ?/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/??/'--'/??`?_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/??\
——--('(———- ?~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-??
————\———--(
————-\———--\

Absolutely incredible piece of text art don't you think?

I've had to deal with this. Just don't do anything to antagonize him and be as nonconfrontational/passive as possible, and chances are she'll be on your side rather than his in the event of some kind of altercation.

Do not do what I did, which is punch him in the face after he refuses to stfu or accept the fact that I had a close platonic friendship with his girlfriend that she valued more than her relationship with him. It pissed her off something awful. But I was right in the end ;)

So I finally managed to reverse my sleeping pattern.

Now I'm waking up at 3am. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back