Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just burned my finger trying to move a tray of chicken, my head is throbbing, my allergies are really bad today and I'm still beating myself for hesitating and missing my chance with that girl I mentioned in the HelpLife2.net thread.

Keep beating yourself up about it, that will probably fix things.

I just got back from seeing Radiohead + partying all weekend, it's been a blast :D

Yeah... but you know... It's SUNDAY
Sunday = weekend is almost over...
/me hates sundays.

I started summer a week ago, I couldn't care less about what day of the week it is :D

I just finished sixth form college for study leave. So yeah, I'm still feeling pretty totalled right now after a pretty solid - and fantastically hot - weekend. I appear to have picked up a captains hat at some point down the line which I'm pretty much going to wear... well, all the time. :D

I've been working all of today, and it was wonderfully hot outside. All the blood in my body was confused that it had to create routes to get to the surface of my skin, it's never had to do that before on anywhere except my face.

One complete week of high school left. That's a weird feeling. What the **** am I doing with my life?!

Two weeks for me.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I'll be a camp counselor at sixth grade camp. It's an annual thing our school does. I think I have a group full of snots (though it's sixth grade... they're all snots), but we'll see.

I just finished rolling my sock into a donut like shape.

I used to do that all the time. My mom started getting pissed because my socks never got clean after she washed them, since they were always donuts.

I've been working all of today, and it was wonderfully hot outside. All the blood in my body was confused that it had to create routes to get to the surface of my skin, it's never had to do that before on anywhere except my face.

What the hell does that even mean? lol

It means his extremities swelled and became very red. He most likely had to raise his arms above his head to let gravity force the blood out of his hands.

My GPA has been hovering around 3.6 this year, which, for me, is fantastic.

Mine was 3.51 last semester.

Then I thought I could take on harder courses early.

I'm hoping it IS physics that brought my grade down, since I KNOW it's going to be my lowest class (I cant find out yet how I did in each individual class yet, just current GPA) and I hope that it's at least a C. D:

Oh my god, this is awesome.

The guy who was threatening me with the gun just went to my friend's house last night and keyed the living shit out of his truck. I'm willing to bet that i'm next, and that he won't come with just a set of keys.

See you in hell boys...

Call tha copz, Sinko!
Seriously I hope you're ok.

Depends on what he does.

If he comes to my house at night and tries to key a car or break a window or something, then the cops are on the way, and i'm jabbing a knife into his back.

If he comes to me square and wants a fist on fist scrap, then the popo gets backseated.

Oh, and this just gets better. My mom found out about my drug habits, so i'm probably going away for a long time.

Woopdeedoo...

EDIT: Well, a friend of mine who semi knows the psycho confronted him and told him "Were you at Nick's house last night?"

Psycho goes "yeah, yeah, I was at Nick's house, why?"

Friend "Because Nick thinks you keyed his car, did you?"

Psycho "OH MY GOD, ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME, I DIDN'T ****ING DO SHIT, BLA BLA BLA, I DIDN'T ****ING KEY HIS CAR!!!"

Friend "chill then, we just were curious"

Psycho "WHY, IS NICK ACCUSING ME OF DOING SOMETHING I DIDN'T ****ING DO? BECAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL ****ING KICK HIS ASS"

Friend "No, nobody is accusing you, we just wanted to know if it WAS you. Do you know who did it?"

Psycho "NO, I DON'T ****ING KNOW WHO DID IT, BUT IT WASN'T ME, I'LL ****ING KICK YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS' ASSES IF YOU GUYS GO AROUND SAYING I DID SOMETHING I DIDN'T"

So yeah, I think I might be dieing.

Death, for a minute I thought you said set up a Commodore. What the **** would that do? Dude Sinko, give me your address, I'll watch over you like a baby does a shark.

I have a $10 gift card to a bookstore, but most paperback novels are like $15. Why are books so darn expensive?

Also, I hate how whenever Oprah decides she likes a book, you can't buy it without Oprah's seal of approval on the front cover. Grrr.

Hey Krynn, I was wondering if you remember passing by shitty Valdosta GA on the way to Connecticut? That's where my uni is. :E

You did road trip there right? Did you take I-75 north? It is the only Interstate that runs North/South from Florida I believe.

Crazy, I used to live not too far from Valdosta (Douglas, I think like an hour north)...we went to church there. Oh, and we would always go to some gaming/comic store there. Don't remember the name :/

I sort of want to reply to some of these posts, but there are too many topics, so I'll just say that I was here, and I'm eating Gourmet Onion Rings (frozen food section), that I dip in Jack Daniel's spicy original barbecue sauce, and it is too ****ing good to describe.

The Jack Daniel's brand barbecue sauce is similar to the awesome barbecue sauce at Wendy's.

Oh boy, this is great, now Nick is pissed and blaming me for the keying of his car.

I need new friends, and I need to get out of this worthless ****ing school. The people here are so damned two faced, it's unbelievable.

Oh hi, whats goin on in dis thread?

On another note, I have like 3 weeks of high school left.

Woooo

Just a bit over a week of finals, then its home. Then back here monday - thursday for summer school. At least its all progress not repeating, PE and lab go figure. Waste of time during normal semester if you ask me which is why I get it done during summer.

Last exam paper today.

Science and i have not studied for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back