Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
why so?

do you need a hug?

Yeah, sure. It's actually not that bad at all, I'm just a little down.
Doesn't it suck when you realize that people you're in love with go around ****ing all kinds of other guys?

Sounds like it. It really sucks when you finally tell someone you love them, but it's already too late.

The Dance With Guns?
Or the Banana Dance
Or the 9000 post Dance
or the HL2.NET IS WORKING!!! Dance?

mind you there many dances

and @ Que, I went through something very similar bout 4 weeks ago, its nothing to beat yourself up about, remember, She did YOU wrong

so I was actually going to see Speed racer last week but I fell asleep that day,on a whim basicly I decided to go to the first showing because I dont work til later tonight. it was ok I guess 5/10

i dont get this whole appendix thing. Is there a book inside me...or is there some kind of book with my appendix in it?

Open the door, get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur.

ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif
ChristmasBanana.gif

WILLIE! IT IS NOT CHRISTMAS ANYMORE!

plz remove zee hats from zee bananas or face severe punishments kthxbai

Recently I had a paper due that was worth 50% of the class grade. I started it at 1:00 in the morning (it was due at 1 that day.)

I got a B+.

I just spent the past 2 hours screaming the lyrics to Tiny Dancer out loud.

I think somethings wrong with me, and I love it :D

Recently I had a paper due that was worth 50% of the class grade. I started it at 1:00 in the morning (it was due at 1 that day.)

I got a B+.

I win. I had to turn in a paper worth 70% of my grade (it counted for a paper and the final). I turned it in 3 days late after writing it all night, got a B+ (because I have a silver tongue) and came out of the class with an A-. I skipped every day of this class since Spring Break as well.

I win. I had to turn in a paper worth 70% of my grade (it counted for a paper and the final). I turned it in 3 days late after writing it all night, got a B+ (because I have a silver tongue) and came out of the class with an A-. I skipped every day of this class since Spring Break as well.

college sounds awesome

And Nwo She's In Me
Allways With Me
Tiny Dancer, In My Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

I just spent the past 2 hours screaming the lyrics to Tiny Dancer out loud.

I think somethings wrong with me, and I love it :D

Elton John came to perth last weekend, and it is now a better city because of it...

...fabulous

The bike riding has been most epic lately - no bugs, perfect weather, no dogs, the snow plants are blooming... so I figured I share some pics I took from a recent ride.
Snow plants in bloom:

Derelict water tower (this section of the trail is on an old railbed)

A particularly rocky section of the trail. I've yet to get past this without crashing.

Sketchy bridge.

Narrow single track with watery cliff and bike for reference... I didn't ride past this tree.

A series of flumes carry the ditch over ravines. They're identified by letters, and the first one I saw was N, so there's at least eight of these, from around 12' to maybe half a mile. Again, here's my bike for reference.

They can get pretty high... this particular section made the back of my legs squirm. To walk your bike along the plank (a 2x8), you have to roll it up on its back tire and walk it upright. You then have to look down at a point about six feet ahead of the bike where you can focus on the board without too much interference from the bike (just the top and down tubes). Then the water passing beneath you causes an illusion as well as the landscape on either side of that. When I'd finally gotten to the end of the 1/2 mile section and stopped to look around, the edges of my vision where the water/land had been consistently moving but out of focus were still squirming around.

The dogwoods were in full bloom. This was taken from a high section of the flume, looking down on the tree.

This leads you to the bottom of a dam...

...which houses a quiet lake. Total ride: 20 miles.

Omg, DXM + Alcohol, shitty combo.

It's fun at first, and then I think I almost died. I thought a tree was attacking me, not fun.

Just shaved for the first time in about 2 months... god, this goatee thing was happen' !

Neil Gaiman is incredible.

Listening to an interview atm.

Ive read pretty much every post, except for like 2 pages of posts that happened while i was offline. Couldnt be arsed to read 80 posts in one sitting.

This is the problem. I get to this thread every day, and there an extra five pages of crap. I can't be bothered reading through them to find the funny posts.

Just had a lecture from the cheif corrections officer of WA. ****ing brilliant bloke, although all the jokes he said were straight deadpan yet he still got laughs.

Nigga, he hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back