Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, this is great, now Nick is pissed and blaming me for the keying of his car.

I need new friends, and I need to get out of this worthless ****ing school. The people here are so damned two faced, it's unbelievable.

I love you.

I ****ing want to kill you

Oh boy, this is great, now Nick is pissed and blaming me for the keying of his car.

I need new friends, and I need to get out of this worthless ****ing school. The people here are so damned two faced, it's unbelievable.

PROTIP: High school gets WAYYYYY better once you make the decision to **** drama and **** the people who follow drama around / are followed around by drama.

just watched gladiator. really is an epic movie.

still, it's keeping me from doing my lab report which is due thursday and a paper on drug abuse which is due friday

Explain the relationship between drug use and crime. Discuss how this issue might be addressed. Discuss the causes of juvenile offending. Explain hjow the justice system attempts to address these causes oin it's administration of justice.

I would have a frickin' field day writing that paper, do me proud!

Yes, sir!

also, didn't mean to get you blokes in trouble for my thread on torrents, soz if so

You didn't, I just closed it so Munro wouldn't get bitchy, he got angry at me for making a thread when Demonoid came back so I figured it'd be wise to close that one.

Any torrent questions in the future feel free to PM me though :)

lol at :shh: hax.

I'm back from my writers camp thing. Amazing fun times, very little enforced writing, lots of beaching and food.

Summer is here!!!! Holy shit, the sun is up, the sky is blue. I love this country during the summer, there is something magical about it. I think this song says it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IXjE4a5Tj4

Sommar, sommar och sol,
havet och vinden och doft av kaprifol.
Sommar, sommar och sol,
en himmel s? bl? som viol.

P? morron n?r jag vaknar och drar upp min rullgardin
s? kanske regnet bara ?ser ner.
D? blundar jag och nynnar p? en melodi
som handlar om det b?sta jag vet.

Sommar, sommar och sol,
Sommar, sommar och sol,

N?r livet blir f?r tr?kigt eller dagen blir f?r gr?
d? tar jag till ett eget litet knep,
en f?nig liten ramsa som jag hittat p?

Sommar, sommar och sol,
Sommar, sommar och sol,

P? morron n?r jag vaknar och drar upp min rullgardin
s? kanske regnet bara ?ser ner.
D? blundar jag och nynnar p? en melodi

Sommar, sommar och sol,
Sommar, sommar och sol,

I'm over the ****ing moon that I've finished my analytical modelling exam and I'm now going to go get pissed, buy a portable bbq and have a rave in a valley.

Lol kids have died in a place in "chong ching" after an earthquake in china. I couldn't help lolling. Then stopping because kids had died. then laughing again. The name is win

I am stuck in a contract and can't get out I am stuck in a contract and can't get out I am stuck in a contract and can't get out I am stuck in a contract and can't get out I am stuck in a contract and can't get out I am stuck in a contract and can't get out I am stuck in a contract and can't get out I am stuck in a contract and can't get out I am stuck in a contract and can't get out

So what did you contract then? Some disease?

Oh and by the way, a pretty awesome thing happened near my house today. I was at an intersection road, standing in the bus looking in front, and this van collided with a lorry, which just fell on it's side. It's not everyday you witness an accident up close at your face..oh and nobody got injured.

I am a sleepy mofo but I don't want to sleep.

But if I don't sleep then i'll be a tired mofo who becomes a sleepy mofo who doesn't want to sleep.

It's a never ending cycle I tell you!

And I think I might key the other side of Nick's truck, just so that he can have something to actually blame on me.

Lol kids have died in a place in "chong ching" after an earthquake in china. I couldn't help lolling. Then stopping because kids had died. then laughing again. The name is win

Well i was playing FIFA 07 today at a friends place and it was 2 on 2 and we were using Republic of China. The opposing team was shouting CHING CHONG CHING CHONG. We are all chinese.

|:

Does anyone read all these posts?
I do, and I can summarize a few people's posts for you:

Tollbooth Willie: RAPE RAPE lol PENIS!

Sinkoman: So I was a high mofo, and this totally awesome shit happened!
[Insert totally awesome shit]

Sulkdodds: [Insert either complex post with big words, or short post about penises.]

That's all you really need to know.

Ive read pretty much every post, except for like 2 pages of posts that happened while i was offline. Couldnt be arsed to read 80 posts in one sitting.

Then how did you know that we were talking about who reads what?

He just decided to point that out to us. The topic of conversation is just coincidence.

I am about to eat a banananananana.

For some strange reason, I'm in a really good mood today, we'll see how long this lasts
:bounce:
:D
:)
:|
;(
:frown:

Ravioli-any chance for another member to win 100 bucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back