Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all those going through exams. My heart goes out to your families. May it be a safe transition.

Koola

Just finished working on a research paper on UN operations in Somalia from 1991 onwards, and I actually had a great deal of fun writing it, which is definitely a first :)

Maybe it's because it's something that I already know a good deal about.

Not human corpses

when I die I want to be bug food. It might make up for all the bugs I killed in my life.

also, I want to be on a skeleton.

and I want to be eternally on fire, with black smoke bellowing from me.

and I want to sail the seas on a ghost pirate ship like that, with awesome swash-buckling skeleton adventures.

when I die I want to be bug food. It might make up for all the bugs I killed in my life.

also, I want to be on a skeleton.

and I want to be eternally on fire, with black smoke bellowing from me.

and I want to sail the seas on a ghost pirate ship like that, with awesome swash-buckling skeleton adventures.

if i was extremely rich, id want my body to either get blasted into the sun, placed on the moon but make it so like im holding the flag (if it's actually there, im still iffy on the moon landing but let's not get into that), or get flung into a black hole.

dying on earth is so overrated.

if i was extremely rich, id want my body to either get blasted into the sun, placed on the moon but make it so like im holding the flag (if it's actually there, im still iffy on the moon landing but let's not get into that), or get flung into a black hole.

dying on earth is so overrated.

Oh, I really like the black hole idea. You never know what happens in there, that is what makes it so interesting.

I'd like to be made into a fine powder and force my children/other descendants to inject themselves with it. Using huge needles.

So Akira believes the moon landing was a hoax.

Humerous.

Somebody has my ****ing phone. God dammit. Tomorrow's the last day of school.

Brace for vajagas.

This is all part of the white man's plan isn't it? Well I won't rest until I hang every white person from a tree and have them beat like a pinata.

So did you hang them?

Edit: The **** is this?

THEHELL.png

We have to use that at uni to visit restricted pages Willeh. ie any pages that aren't on the uni's intranet

edit: although, what's with the protected area thingo? is that what i think it is?

So I'm leaving for Toronto in two hours to go with my British Literature class. The thing is... I'm not in Brit Lit.

I got connections... ;D

We'll be arriving at 8:00am-ish and put our crap in our hotel room. Then from there (noonish) we'll be going to this really, really sweet restaurant for lunch and a matinee. That's right: a matinee. If you've seen The Cable Guy, you know what kind of restaurant this is. It's a medieval restaurant with drama acts and fake jousting going on the middle of the stadium-style seated restaurant... and you have to eat with your hands (wtflol).

Then we'll be going to the Toronto Zoo (I dunno). After that, we'll probably just tourist it up until night time.

Wednesday, we're going to see a Shakespeare play, and be back by midnight.

Obviously I've had some Shakespeare exposure, but I'm not all that interested in it. It'll be fun either way: tons of fun.

The reason I'm going is that they needed a few more people to make it cost worthy... and I have friends in that class so... :D

Being a Senior ****ing rocks.

Rate how depressed the zoo animals seemed after you get back.

They always seem depressed when I go. Like suicidally depressed.

A bug just landed on a plate on my desk from which I ate dinner a while ago and I'm watching him try to walk around through the debris and it's funny because he keeps falling over and getting stuck he kind of looks like a mosquito but he doesn't have a sucker thing so it's not a mosquito but he looks like one lol he's like climbing on my fork and stuff he's all like wtf is this shit lol now he's just sitting there and not really moving opp there he goes he's moving toward the edge of the plate he's gonna escape rofl he stopped again and now it looks like he's lying down all tuckered out or something he's got his wings up but he's not trying to fly yet...he's just lying there...still not moving...ok he's making one final push toward the edge of the plate the problem is that one of his legs is stuck in pasta sauce this is why he was lying still before. I think he's really stuck. WHOOP there he goes he got off the plate I didn't even see I just looked away and looked back and he was gone and I looked over the edge of the plate and there he was lol he's gone now I was contemplating squishing him if he couldn't make it out and I almost did but he made it what a great bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back