Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cease.

*forumpolice*

edit: No, I was being Sulkdodds. Not just a generic moderator.

Sorry Vegeta, you know 'bout them teenage hormones though, don't ya?

I have annoyed the Vegeta897, I must make a sacrifice for forgivness :(

More spam? I don't think so. The Miscellaneous thread is for serious spam only, please.

I haven't put my contacts in yet today because I fixed my glasses.

I think I'll go put my contacts in now because glasses are uncomfortable and make me feel lazy.

It began with a message of logic and reason
Then came tempation by Cav's great treason
Sulkdodds, while just and fair, brought forth discipline
My one unread PM, I knew right away, cruel infraction
This is a tale of grief and woe
This is a tale of I, the Sheepo

I just had a banana fritter from the takeaway store. I'm used to making them like pancakes where you actually mix the banana into the fritter mix, but this was just a battered banana coated in cinnamon. Awesomeness ensued. Shortly followed by nausea.

The store around the corner was robbed t'other night. :O

What the **** that's pretty good.

Yea it was a little tricky rhyming infraction. But I had woe and sheepo in mind from the beginning. This thread is now about this:

It began with a message of logic and reason
Then came tempation by Cav's great treason
Sulkdodds, while just and fair, brought forth discipline
My one unread PM, I knew right away, cruel infraction
This is a tale of grief and woe
This is a tale of I, the Sheepo

Ugh, I need something to do. I've been repeatedly listening to the 'Around the World/Harder Better Faster Stronger' Remix.

Television, rules the nation...

Ugh, I need something to do. I've been repeatedly listening to the 'Around the World/Harder Better Faster Stronger' Remix.

Television, rules the nation...
Watch Godzilla. The original, not the shitty Roland/Emmreich American bullshit.

And make sure it isn't the American dub with the stupid scenes of Raymond Burr just plopped in for no damn reason.

I think it's time for a south park season 1, 2, & 3 marathon. thx u public library.

I used to think libraries were for dweebs and nerds, but now I see that it was I that was the dweeb and the nerd, and the library is a oasis of free happiness for all in the capitalistic world where everyone wants your money.

I'm too ****ing tired.

/retires

I lost my MOTHER****ING WALLET.

SO ANGRY.

I think it's time for a south park season 1, 2, & 3 marathon. thx u public library.

I used to think libraries were for dweebs and nerds, but now I see that it was I that was the dweeb and the nerd, and the library is a oasis of free happiness for all in the capitalistic world where everyone wants your money.

I'm too ****ing tired.

/retires

Uh huh....

My parents have been checking out movies from the libraries ever since someone decided that libraries should start stocking movies and cd's and stuff. Personally, I still like to check out books. And then last week, I realized that the library doesn't even have that many books anymore. Out of the five or six books I was looking for, I only found one. I know you can request them to be sent from the other libraries, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that half of the bookshelves were empty. What the heck, library. Where are all the books???? ;(

Uh huh....

My parents have been checking out movies from the libraries ever since someone decided that libraries should start stocking movies and cd's and stuff. Personally, I still like to check out books. And then last week, I realized that the library doesn't even have that many books anymore. Out of the five or six books I was looking for, I only found one. I know you can request them to be sent from the other libraries, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that half of the bookshelves were empty. What the heck, library. Where are all the books???? ;(
Out, maybe?

Uh huh....

books? oh yes. I've heard of them.

hey did you see that episode of Futurama (incidentally, checked out season 1 from the library) where (obviously this is in the future - hence the name if you aren't familiar)

let me start over.

so they are visiting this library. He goes, "hey I hear they have the most extensive literature collection in the universe here" (or something like that)

then the screen moves to look through the front window of the library, and you see 2 CD Roms in a display case. one labeled 'fiction' and the other labeled 'non-fiction'.

BTW the school where they were at was called Mentholyptus Halls. (like the cough drops) thought that was funny.

funny as crap. had to be there i guess.

Pesh, I got Pulp Fiction on DVD from the Library... love that movie. It's the wallet that says, "Bad Mother****er" on it. Saw it in the theater with one of my girlfriends when I was a teenager.

I'm really going to bed now because I'm having trouble staying upright.

BTW it's not that I don't like to read. I wouldn't be here if not. it's just... nevermind.

*bursts vein in head*

My english teacher said my English oral wasn't set out right...3000 words....gone.....****ING MOTHER****ING COCK SUCKING WHORE STUPID BITCH :(

Yes. I'm so ****ing pissed. When I showed her, and she gave me pathetic reasons on why it isn't acceptable. I just sat their the entire lesson. :|

I'm tempted too. She told me it was all wrong, and only a week or so left, before exams.

****ing ARGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back