Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naud's that post was everything a post should be lol there were no full stops i could understand what you were saying but everything became jumbled up after a while but it wasnt really confusing in the end i could still read your post properly even though it became kind of unbroken after line after line and then stories of pasta got me back on track with reading it the largest reference point in that post was the WHOOP and then the sentence after it that got a place to look upon if i lost place what an amusing post the only think was that it seemed that you werent able to complete a sentence due to you looking at this bug and maybe if you hit a full stop then he would fly off it really sounded like a running commentary on the happenings of the bug that could get outta your plate it sounded like you were touchtyping whilst not looking at your screen but the bug instead which might have had an influence on the fact that there were no full stops in your post but thats ok because it was very understandable the lack of full stops was not a problem though it would have been nice to have comma or something in there to break the mood yet that would have been bad because it would have had teh same stopping effect as a full stop

lol

A bug just landed on a plate on my desk from which I ate dinner a while ago and I'm watching him try to walk around through the debris and it's funny because he keeps falling over and getting stuck he kind of looks like a mosquito but he doesn't have a sucker thing so it's not a mosquito but he looks like one lol he's like climbing on my fork and stuff he's all like wtf is this shit lol now he's just sitting there and not really moving opp there he goes he's moving toward the edge of the plate he's gonna escape rofl he stopped again and now it looks like he's lying down all tuckered out or something he's got his wings up but he's not trying to fly yet...he's just lying there...still not moving...ok he's making one final push toward the edge of the plate the problem is that one of his legs is stuck in pasta sauce this is why he was lying still before. I think he's really stuck. WHOOP there he goes he got off the plate I didn't even see I just looked away and looked back and he was gone and I looked over the edge of the plate and there he was lol he's gone now I was contemplating squishing him if he couldn't make it out and I almost did but he made it what a great bug.

I think that was the longest fully coherent sentence I've ever seen. Great story. You should have pissed on it though.

A bug just landed on a plate on my desk from which I ate dinner a while ago and I'm watching him try to walk around through the debris and it's funny because he keeps falling over and getting stuck he kind of looks like a mosquito but he doesn't have a sucker thing so it's not a mosquito but he looks like one lol he's like climbing on my fork and stuff he's all like wtf is this shit lol now he's just sitting there and not really moving opp there he goes he's moving toward the edge of the plate he's gonna escape rofl he stopped again and now it looks like he's lying down all tuckered out or something he's got his wings up but he's not trying to fly yet...he's just lying there...still not moving...ok he's making one final push toward the edge of the plate the problem is that one of his legs is stuck in pasta sauce this is why he was lying still before. I think he's really stuck. WHOOP there he goes he got off the plate I didn't even see I just looked away and looked back and he was gone and I looked over the edge of the plate and there he was lol he's gone now I was contemplating squishing him if he couldn't make it out and I almost did but he made it what a great bug.

This post makes me laugh.

Apart from assignments, I am happy.

Interesting month this has been, ever since I had an epiphany of sorts staring at a ceiling in the aftermath of a party.

Interesting indeed.

I am officially done with high school.

High school acquaintances are like herpes.

They disappear every so often, but god damn, you know that right when things are going good for you, they're going to rear their ugly ****ing heads, and then it's testicle scratch city all over again.

Me too. Razor's are a ****ing BITCH. :( I keep it shaved a lot so i can use my electric shaver. However I just it let grow into a goatee for like a week. My facial hair grows back in like 2 weeks full and thick :(

Muttonchops.jpg

-Why Mother

My beard is ****ing meaty and made of man. I might take a photo if I feel like it.

this just in: boy stuck in refridgerator eats own foot

I hate teens with that disgusting little moustache on their upper lip. Do they think they're cool just because they can grow ten hairs in a week? Buy a ****ing razor, you pricks!

Seriously, theyre not cool until they grow both a mustache and beard like this.

beard002a.jpg

School's finally over, but it's impossible to be happy. She's gone, and now I feel really empty inside. :(

Poor willie :(

watching Edward Scissorhands today, it actually isn't THAT bad of a film. Watching it in class, for exams.

Not all bad really. Much more time to talk to her with school out of the way.Oh god, I remember that movie being really freaky as a child.

Bob's all "LOL ENLARGEMENT PILLS" and Johnny Depp is all "lol snip snip penis". D:

Yeah, he is pretty odd, but it's supposed too teach us about acceptance and tolerance... like what the ****? my best friend for 13 years was black!? :|

Edit : Most of the people in my year level hate it, think it's a child's movie.

Haha, it's funny in some places...but our schools been doing it for assessment work for over a decade D: they need to get a new goddamn film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back