Most disturbing thing you've ever seen?

Razor said:
Wouldn't that make you gay, as giving yourself oral sex, to me, would be just as bad as giving another man oral sex.
You give yourself a handjob don't you?

RakuraiTenjin said:
You give yourself a handjob don't you?

well....hmmmmm......that's completely different. Imagine ejaculating in your own mouth and imagine that your tasting your own penis....:|

Razor said:
well....hmmmmm......that's completely different. Imagine ejaculating in your own mouth and imagine that your tasting your own penis....:|
No, you go ahead if you want to.

How the **** do you guys see these videos and stuff online? Do you intentionally look for them, or carelessly browse the internet or something?

I've been pretty good about staying away from all that kind of stuff, cause I know what it'll do to me.

The Monkey said:
The worst sex-related thing I've seen:

A guy craps, then takes the crap, and ejects it into his own spermatic duct, then mastrubate it out.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;(

I am no longer an innocent Ennui :(

I've seen some nasty shit around the internet before. I almost cried and vomited when I accidentally saw a picture of a little girl who was run over by a schoolbus.

This thread is worthless without pics :)

Just Kidding. No!!! Get away! Get away from the image tags!

Raziaar said:
How the **** do you guys see these videos and stuff online? Do you intentionally look for them, or carelessly browse the internet or something?

I've been pretty good about staying away from all that kind of stuff, cause I know what it'll do to me.

A mate of mine showed me a video on his phone of a guy who had a AA battery in his penis down the peepee whole and he squeezed it and it popped out :|. The same guy also showed me a video, same night same phone, of a bald guy who poked his head right up a womans vagina.

Razor said:
The same guy also showed me a video, same night same phone, of a bald guy who poked his head right up a womans vagina.

Oh yeah, that's a classic! :LOL:

I once saw a picture of a dead guy, ages ago. I think he'd been shot by a small-calibre bullet in the heart, or something.
It wasn't the blood, or the hole, that disturbed me. Just the thought that the guy was once alive. Born like you or I. Went through school, got average grades. Met his first girlfriend, but lost her in a week. Found a job, worked hard, got a better paying job. Found a wife, had two kids.

And then, in the middle of the life, he got shot in the heart. In an instant, all he'd done dissapeared. His family would never see him again. He'd never get the chance to see his own grandchildren, or his younger brother finally tie the knot after so many years of being a player. Hell, he'd never know that his wife has just got pregnant with their third child.

All of that, ended by a bullet.

-Angry Lawyer

You can tell the average age of the forum by the responses in this thread.

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
I once saw a picture of a dead guy, ages ago. I think he'd been shot by a small-calibre bullet in the heart, or something.
It wasn't the blood, or the hole, that disturbed me. Just the thought that the guy was once alive. Born like you or I. Went through school, got average grades. Met his first girlfriend, but lost her in a week. Found a job, worked hard, got a better paying job. Found a wife, had two kids.

And then, in the middle of the life, he got shot in the heart. In an instant, all he'd done dissapeared. His family would never see him again. He'd never get the chance to see his own grandchildren, or his younger brother finally tie the knot after so many years of being a player. Hell, he'd never know that his wife has just got pregnant with their third child.

-Angry Lawyer

You think too much.

But you're completely right. Saw this photo of a guy who had commited suicide, blown half his face off with a shotgun, but his eyes were intact and were staring directly into the camera. So damn eerie and creepy.

But you know, people live and people die. It all ends eventually. peace

Does any of you know faces of death, i searched for it online to find out what it was. It's supposed to be like ogrish or rotten moes that depict autopsies and generally people after their death.
A friend once send me a faces of death video, it was an arabic man jumping of a clif in to sand, it was clearly fake, it was a commercial, he send me another one in which a three falls on a crazy chinese guy who tries to stop it, cause he thinks it is though. Tha was also clearly fake, from a commercial or so.

I searched on kazaa and got a lot of videos, now I downloaded one, that has ingraved itself in my memmory. It's a woman begging for her life, and you see a hand with a gun, looks like a male, fairly smoothskinned hand, and even before she finishes begging he shoots her trough the head. Now this has disturbed me so much, incredibly much. I searched online for faces of death, even went to ogrish forums to search if it was real or not. I mean she wasn't even let to finish what she was begging, it looked to incredibly cold, so devoid of any humanity.
I didn't sleep for 2 nights, and I couldn't eat properly for a week.
If anyone knows about that, if it is real or fake or who she was. I'll be glad to hear it.

Now I have seen pictures of dead people, even a russion soldiers getting having his throat sliced. Thats pretty much it, my curiosity has never gotten the better of me since. But never has anything disturbed me so much as that first video. It's not the fact that it was the first it's just. I mean she probaly if it was real had a lifem had friends, had family and she wasn't even let to finish her last sentace, and the hand just stood there, I imagine the purp just smiling. It's probably fake but still. God that makes my blood boil even now.

CrazyHarij said:
You think too much.

Damn straight. As IQ increases, happiness decreases. It's why the song "Vincent" makes me cry.

And with the suicide, it makes you wonder why. Why did the guy do it? Where did his life go wrong? Did his family neglect him? Did his wife leave him?

It just really hits you right in the gut when you think that these are real people.

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
Damn straight. As IQ increases, happiness decreases. It's why the song "Vincent" makes me cry.

And with the suicide, it makes you wonder why. Why did the guy do it? Where did his life go wrong? Did his family neglect him? Did his wife leave him?

It just really hits you right in the gut when you think that these are real people.

-Angry Lawyer

Yeah...I delve too deeply in things too, and just end up getting depressed.
I try not to see any disturbing stuff, but sometimes it catches you by surprise.

Only when you allow your mind to indulge in such things.

must... not... begin thinking... D:

Harlequin fetus

I can't get the image out of my mind.

When you're trained to read into things, and you've learnt your whole life to be able to see deeper than face value, it comes naturally, as much as you wish it didn't.

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:

-Angry Lawyer

I think this way all the time. The thought that these people's time here on earth as we know it is over. Really sad to think about...

I have way too much empathy for my own good...

So much, I feel bad for those people that make those awful awful games. You know, the ones people are always making fun of. I feel bad thinking like, hey... maybe these guys put their heart and soul into the development of this game, but for some reason it didn't turn out as good as it could have, or something went wrong or whatever... Poor guys.

Raziaar said:
So much, I feel bad for those people that make those awful awful games. You know, the ones people are always making fun of. I feel bad thinking like, hey... maybe these guys put their heart and soul into the development of this game, but for some reason it didn't turn out as good as it could have, or something went wrong or whatever... Poor guys.

Now you know why I defend Uwe Boll.

-Angry Lawyer

Last friday, in my Forensics class, we watched a documentary about the process of human decomposition. The hilight was the four minute clip where thousands of maggots were crawling around this guys mouth, in and out of his nose, over his eyes, you get the idea. The scene where a bee crawled in one nostril and came out the other was pretty cool. I was the only person in my class who was able to watch the whole thing without turning away. (thanks goatse, after seeing you, I don't find anything disturbing!! :D)

Angry Lawyer said:
When you're trained to read into things, and you've learnt your whole life to be able to see deeper than face value, it comes naturally, as much as you wish it didn't.

-Angry Lawyer

what's your story?

edit: i tend not to watch disturbing things, because even the more "light" ones (compared to some of the grewsome stuff people have seen here) make me have second thoughts about staying up at nights on weekends. :p

Just what I've chosen to do with my life has always needed to be able to see deeper than first glance. Programming needs structural thought. Writing needs thought behind the characters (yes, I'm writing a novel). Also, when I was at school, I put a lot of effort into the whole evaluative writing thing, with looking at other texts. And then there's painting, and reading in general.

I'm a pretty arty person.

-Angry Lawyer

You mean I don't exist? Holy Shens, I didn't realise!

*fades into vapour*

-Angry Lawyer

an autopsy photo of a man who committed suicide by putting an M80 in his mouth and lighting it. absolutely horrible, teeth and jaw were everywhere. 2/3 of face were gone.

another video that comes to mind (i wish it hadn't) , but it was a video of an insurgent in iraq quitely walking across a street as a aniper nailed him right in the left temple with a .50 caliber bullet, shattered his skull, and sent brain matter along with his eye balls, etc, flying everywhere...

That bit in The Green Mile where the annoying guy doesn't wet the sponge for the execution. I've seen tubgurl and japanese chicks shitting on other girls, but that death scene was still worse.

Angry Lawyer said:
Just what I've chosen to do with my life has always needed to be able to see deeper than first glance. Programming needs structural thought. Writing needs thought behind the characters (yes, I'm writing a novel). Also, when I was at school, I put a lot of effort into the whole evaluative writing thing, with looking at other texts. And then there's painting, and reading in general.

I'm a pretty arty person.

-Angry Lawyer

Writing a novel Angry Lawyer? I didn't know that. I'm trying to write my own as well. If there's one talent I have, its my ability to write creatively and poetically.

Raziaar said:
Writing a novel Angry Lawyer? I didn't know that. I'm trying to write my own as well. If there's one talent I have, its my ability to write creatively and poetically.

Yeah me too...I have atleast fifty short stories and started books that never really progressed that far. My longest is 30 pages so far.

I'm not disturbed by scenes of exteme sex or violence, I find I'm more concerned about the wasted lives of those involved. Similar to what A.L. said. As much as my posts may indicated otherwhise, I'm not a totally heartless bastard.

TriddyD said:
another video that comes to mind (i wish it hadn't) , but it was a video of an insurgent in iraq quitely walking across a street as a aniper nailed him right in the left temple with a .50 caliber bullet, shattered his skull, and sent brain matter along with his eye balls, etc, flying everywhere...
boom headshot

I still say Darwinia. The guy who created it had a life, went to school, got into computers, possibly had a wife/girlfriend, and lived a good life. Until he came up with Darwinia. Thats when everything just started going to hell. His mother disowned him, his computer was hacked by angry people, snipers got to him etc. etc.

CrazyHarij said:
You think too much.

But you're completely right. Saw this photo of a guy who had commited suicide, blown half his face off with a shotgun, but his eyes were intact and were staring directly into the camera. So damn eerie and creepy.

But you know, people live and people die. It all ends eventually. peace

That sounds like my picture, you sure it was a suicide and not an American GI that bit down hard on a detonator?

The guy giving the First Aid lecture said there was another picture somewhere of the some dude who had had his face sewn up again and there was a great big scar right up the middle of his face.

xombine said:
Harlequin fetus

I can't get the image out of my mind.

Is that where a baby is born with it's skin inside out?

Razor said:
Is that where a baby is born with it's skin inside out?

The skin hardens so every move the baby makes, the skin cracks. Gross.

Isn't it kinda funny how everything we've seen that's disturbed is on the internet?

Back