Most disturbing thing you've ever seen?

Probably because the internet is like a human mind but on a macro-scale, and more EXTREEEEME.

Qonfused said:
The skin hardens so every move the baby makes, the skin cracks. Gross.
Didn't you post something about that a while ago? The babies that have, what appear to be, cracked shells for skin and bulging red eyes?

Yah the eyes really got to me, all red and bulging. Gah, now I can see it again.

Yeah I think it was Sulkdodds that was really creeped out by them :|

i saw a funny video once, they gave a cat crack.

later the cat was rolling around on this doubl ebed like all orgasmy completly high

and then the camera man clapped, the cat panicked and bolted straight into the wall and stopped moving!

it was ****ing hilarious

Like Lawyer, I empathize with people far too much for my own good. This is why Goatse doesn't bother me, but pictures of dead children do. :|

But I think the most haunting thing I've seen was this vid of terrorists literally sawing this captive's head off with a hunting knife. The sounds he made... oh god, it was awful. And worst of all, I didn't go looking for it- my friend linked me to it, telling me it was a "funny video". He's not really my friend any more :|

JNightshade said:
But I think the most haunting thing I've seen was this vid of terrorists literally sawing this captive's head off with a hunting knife. The sounds he made... oh god, it was awful. And worst of all, I didn't go looking for it- my friend linked me to it, telling me it was a "funny video". He's not really my friend any more :|
I think i know the vid, i can't say things like that make me feel ill, angry or disturbed now.
I prob look too far into it but it's part of nature for these things to happen.
It's in our nature to destroy ourselves.

I think the only thing i see which still gets me angry is people having their head stamped on, it's a feeling of anger that stems from "what if they were trying to do that to me" rather than the suffering of the victim.

Cat in a cage doused with flammable liquids set on fire.

No further comments.

I saw a person putting ketchup on his corn dog. KETCHUP!

Sick.

I also saw a pic of a man who was high on PCP and got a knife and cut off all the skin on his face and fed it to his dogs. His face looked like a raw hamburger skeleton. But I am sure all his druggie friends thought he was the coolest thing since the lava lamp.

..I was 6, My Mother prematurely gave birth to her third child, the child died 10 days later.. I Remember seeing a picture in my mothers room, before they put the Bandages around the babys face, it was messed up, bumps and everything..the worst thing of all was that I knew it was my Sister...

JNightshade said:
Like Lawyer, I empathize with people far too much for my own good. This is why Goatse doesn't bother me, but pictures of dead children do. :|

Ugh, thats it. Thats the one where they just slowly, sawed away instead of a quick decapitation wasn't it.....

I do remember hearing a scratching on my door. I open the door and what do I find but my dog who kindly brought me a gift and left it on my door step.... A mutilated cat. Ahhhhh, my dog brings me the nicest gifts.

Your dog, in all seriousness, would be put down for being caught doing that.

80% of posters in this thread don't know the difference between "physically disgusting" and "disturbing"

-Angry Lawyer

I correct myself.

The most disurbing thing I've ever seen is seeing a shoe being thrown at Trent Reznor, hitting him in the face.

Qonfused said:
... ;( ...

Trent should have brought his shit to the edge of the stage, took his willy out, and pissed on the guys head that threw the shew at him while playing at the same time.

Qonfused said:
... ;( ...
It's not him being hit with the shoe that's funny, it's the idea of him being hit with the shoe.

I mean, come on, somebody's up on stage in the middle of a concert and suddenly he's hit in the face by a shoe. How is that not funny?

Jack_Karverboy said:
Trent should have brought his shit to the edge of the stage, took his willy out, and pissed on the guys head that threw the shew at him while playing at the same time.

Or he could have thrown the keyboard at the guy which would be a little bit more realistic.

bvasgm said:
It's not him being hit with the shoe that's funny, it's the idea of him being hit with the shoe.

I mean, come on, somebody's up on stage in the middle of a concert and suddenly he's hit in the face by a shoe. How is that not funny?

It really isn't.

Or lobeth at him thine holiest hand gre..I mean, shoe.

Uh, I saw a video of a guy videotaping his cat and cursing at it...

"HEY, WHERE THE **** YOU GOING? EAT YOUR ****ING FOOD."

Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails.

And when I told my girlfriend that a shoe hit him in the face she goes:
Dire's Crazy Girlfriend said:
Did it fix it?

The video of this fireworks explosion was probably one of the most disturbing things i've seen, when I first saw it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuurwerkramp

I literally cringed, felt like my gut was being wrenched, because I knew 22 people died in it. The effect it had on my body, against my will was for some reason more violent than when I saw other explosions like 9/11

Fireworks factory explosions are *NOT* cool. This was the second one i've seen.

Someone on stage being hit by a shoe is not funny at all. It's hilarious.

I was watching a German film called The Expirement and these guys tied someone up and all pissed on his head.

I haven't seen too many disturbing things.

In the Green Mile where that guy goes on the chair without the wet sponge. Blue flame being ignited by his flesh and the small popping sounds of his body. I could almost smell him afterwards.

A picture of a police officer burnt to his bones with the remains of his uniform. You could see the helmet and the inside was 2 black holes instead of eyes.

It wasn't disgusting, but it was rather disturbing.

YOUR FACE is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen.

I cant remember its name, but it was a show in which they cut up dead bodies.

:bonce:

To Sulkdodds:
Your Scores For Css Is The Most Distrubing Thing I Have Ever Seen!!! What Now! What Now!

My dad used to live in London. He saw a dude try to commit suicide by jumping in front of a tube train, but he mistimed it and instead of falling into the path of the train, he got caught between the train (still moving) and the platform. The movement of the train pulled this dude's chest open and spread his innards all along the platform. My dad does not talk about this very often.

Also, a friend of mine broke somebody's neck while playing Rugby. He won't talk about that either.

I hate seeing disturbing things, because like AL said earlier on in the thread, i tend to think of the victim/whatever as a real person with a life, feelings etc.

The tale I'm about to tell is a horrible one.

A little background first: in my IRC channel, we make a habit of posting the worst things we can possibly find on the internet. Nothing's taboo or considered too graphic for posting, and we regularly try to shock the shit out of newcomers by posting whatever awful material's at hand.

Now, I'm gifted with an iron stomach. Nothing sickens me, and some things that should disturb me I laugh off (I admit to laughing inappropriately at things like Faces of Death...watching people get hit by trains or being burnt alive or getting shot in the stomach with a shotgun during a riot in Mexico [God that one was funny]). I've seen almost every disturbing sexual fetish there is, seen all manner of diseases and conditions from genital rot to harlequinn babies, and I've even seen what sick people (read: bastards) can do to animals (setting kittens on fire, cutting them up and hanging them from their own sinews, skinning foxes alive). Nothing I have seen comes close to Urethra Man.

I don't even remember how I came across it, but there was this video on the internet cryptically labeled as "Sandbox." I click on the video, and it opens to a scene of a man sitting naked on a bed, with this dominatrix-type woman next to him. She's holding his penis in her hand, and a white vibrator in the other. After some small words, she proceeds to JAM THE THING INTO HIS PEE-HOLE and violently shove it in, out, in, out. The guy is screaming his head off. All of us in the channel really felt for that guy. We named him Urethra Man, and consider him a martyr.

CrazyHarij said:
Isn't it kinda funny how everything we've seen that's disturbed is on the internet?
I saw my father's corpse in the newspaper after he was murdered. Stabbed nine times and shot through the neck.

someone402 said:
To Sulkdodds:
Your Scores For Css Is The Most Distrubing Thing I Have Ever Seen!!! What Now! What Now!

Your post count is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen!

Back