new half life video (bink)

I'm not getting anything from the torrent. ;(

what happenned here, aint got time to read.... download link?

Since I can't download this... can someone post up a screenshot of the time when Gordon has the crane and is moving that big trailer around? I want to see if the shadows clip.

torrent is offline as well

just upload it to supr blablabla. org

Something funnny with that torrent anyway... it says I can't connect to the tracker because it's not a 'gzipped' file? WTF?

Edit: Holy shit, lots of posts fast. :p

downloaded it from yousendit... it's really nice. Shows the true quality of the game.. far better than the E32k3.

Panthers_Domain said:
downloaded it from yousendit... it's really nice. Shows the true quality of the game.. far better than the E32k3.

Aye, it looks class.

Oh why can't Valve release the BINKs, it would be nice.

Letters said:
Something funnny with that torrent anyway... it says I can't connect to the tracker because it's not a 'gzipped' file? WTF?

Edit: Holy shit, lots of posts fast. :p

Exactly.

Also, is the "the scanner lights up the whole train" bug still there?

Glo-Boy said:
Since I can't download this... can someone post up a screenshot of the time when Gordon has the crane and is moving that big trailer around? I want to see if the shadows clip.

it's not in the vid, the vid was dissapointingly short, the screenshots that have been shown really were from just about every scene in the vid.

their's the whole problem of them stoping the unlimited downloads...

Try the torrent again, I'm tracking through ******* now.

What about the man in the trashbin? I'm dying to find out.

Someone PLEASE upload the video! Torrent is dead, and other link has reached too much bandwidth! Argh!

tracker status OK. No seeds to spread file = useless...

anobium said:
check this out

For those of you with doom 3, that is what a head is supposed to look like (round) they are not supposed to have 3 big points in them because JC decided not to use high quality models.

yeah are you seeding it smt ? save your own link and run it if you havent.

I would've seeded it but I needed to put it in the zip file, as a result I've got 99.54% of it.

I can't seem to connect to any other clients, either.

I've got the torrent and the file on my desktop but the ****er won't seed when I click on it.

SMT said:
I've got the torrent and the file on my desktop but the ****er won't seed when I click on it.

Right Click. Select details and make sure the filename is the same as the location of the file.

If it isn't, change it (You'll have to stop the transfer).

here's a screenie of the split-second view of the arsonal in the HUD.

Are there any new weapons in there? I have'nt been keeping up with what weapons we know about.

Attachments

• arsonal.JPG
    arsonal.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 515
I love that drop down gun choice menu, i wonder what the box next to the 5 is for.

It should be seeding now, but it's not. I don't know if it's because I'm using SP2 or what. This sucks.

I have a prblem. When a open the exe, a new explorer.exe pops up in processes, but nothing actually happens. Im running XP with SP1. Any ideas? It happens with all bink videos.

alright its downloading now but for some reason it shows no seeds, but iam getting it.

I'm seeding on the Torrent Garg gave (well, it says Sharing)

On SMT's torrent, I'm at 99.56%.

edit: nm

I have opened all the necessary ports.. is ISOhunts tracker down?

Can someone please post the bit torrent client you lot are using. Because I cant get shit with my thing....

ps. (I know very little about bit torrent besides its general idea)

I use Azureus. It's very nice, with lots of options. Like limiting the dl or ul speed, and a bunch of technical stuff.

Everyone get Gargs!! It works!

gdammit.. can you peeps please not shut down your torrent when the file is done

Back