North Korea says: WE SWEAR TO TEST OUR NUKES!

Read that ideology article I posted. It's a fairly deep insight.
They are brainwashed practically from birth, the education system is more concerned with telling them about how great North Korea is than about teaching them anything, and they have no real idea what the outside world is like. According to the history they are taught, NK is the greatest country on earth and they also won the Korean War. They have absolutely no contact with and barely any knowledge of the outside world. The country is really like one giant cult.
That global security article was pretty crap.
Claiming North Korea is Marixist-Lenninist is laughable.

I love it how they said "conduct a nuclear test under the condition where safety is firmly guaranteed." :LOL:

Looks like they had a bad experience once with This guy

Korea's military capabilities are shit, they may have a million soldiers. But they are underfed, and they are not so much loyal because they beleive in the cause, they are loyal because of fear, and fear is not a great motieve to fight. This is not vietnam, thease peoples hopes are allready crushed beyond believe. South Korea could take them on alone without Nukes involved.

And can anyone tell me why we are not dealing with NK, I can understand, even if I do not agree with the lack of involvement in country's like sudan, because they just **** their own people over. But Nk has been activly blackmailing the rest of the world for years now. When are they going to be stopped. Or is the wests fault, and our embargo's against NK, is there any hope of NK going the way of the rest of asia if the embargo's are lifted. I mean it's better if we do something now until the situation gets so out of control, that Sk and Japan won't be anything more then piles of ashes.

That global security article was pretty crap.
Claiming North Korea is Marixist-Lenninist is laughable.

Yes, you know more about North Korea than a leading global defence publication. Of course.

Korea's military capabilities are shit, they may have a million soldiers. But they are underfed, and they are not so much loyal because they beleive in the cause, they are loyal because of fear, and fear is not a great motieve to fight. This is not vietnam, thease peoples hopes are allready crushed beyond believe. South Korea could take them on alone without Nukes involved.

And can anyone tell me why we are not dealing with NK, I can understand, even if I do not agree with the lack of involvement in country's like sudan, because they just **** their own people over. But Nk has been activly blackmailing the rest of the world for years now. When are they going to be stopped. Or is the wests fault, and our embargo's against NK, is there any hope of NK going the way of the rest of asia if the embargo's are lifted. I mean it's better if we do something now until the situation gets so out of control, that Sk and Japan won't be anything more then piles of ashes.

They are not loyal out of fear. They are loyal because they're brainwashed to the extreme. South Korea could not take them on alone. Hell, according to an ex-US Marine I spoke to a couple of hours ago who served in Korea, the North could crush the South as well as the US forces in Korea if they wanted to.

why didnt you? if saddam was such a huge threat why not simply assassinate him?

You know, I've often thought about the logic of such things. ... and I can't tell you on why never did something like that.

I think numbers is just over-reacting here.The same noises were made by everyone in the international community when India,and later Pakistan,conducted the tests.And we are constantly at each others throats but both sides are now reluctant to start a conflict.....resulting in low intensity conventional warfare like the Kargil war.

I think we should bomb them. Bomb them now before they nuke us, bomb them before they kill millions of our people again, bomb them before they cover the eastern hemisphere with radioactive ashes.

We've been too soft on NK. We've actually spoiled it. It's time to break out the rod and start the discipline. We cannot condone this kind of flagrance that undermines global security.

Imagine this though:

NK-
Troops: 1,100,000
Reserves: 8mil +
Tanks: 3600, mostly low - medium grade
Estimated nuclear weapons: 8
Missiles, long range: 12 (est)
Medium range: 80
Short range: Considerably more than 400
*has about a thousand long range howitzers pointting at Seoul, our capital.
**Has 100,000+ special forces, the highest in the world.
***Kim jong il's bodyguards: "Once he made me do 12 bricks!"

SK-
Troops: 650,000
Reserves: 5.67Mil
Tanks: 2700, higher grade.
Missiles: Cruise, 300? Scud, 100?
Nukes: 0 (estimated 5 years needed to begin production)
4th Strongest Army.
*Naval power is slightly better
**Air power is better
***15+ Emergency conscription

Update: Our administration has done its first wise thing: Upped our DEFCON and WATCHCON level.

Numbers said:
It's time to break out the rod and start the discipline

you're insane ..or hopelessly naive ..do you really think NK is stupid enough to nuke SK? that would be sheer suicide in so many ways ..the stupidly obvious one that instantly leaps to mind is that they'd be nuking themselves because they live RIGHT NEXT TO YOU

It's certainly insane enough. I sometimes think that they just want to go on a mass killing spree before they're brought down.

Edit: Oh, and they're certainly prepping for war, we caught a spy a few months ago, and he had pictures of military sites and nuclear power plants and he confessed: "The leadership wanted me to take pictures of [The plants] because a bomb there could have the same effect as a nuclear device"

Numbers said:
It's certainly insane enough. I sometimes think that they just want to go on a mass killing spree before they're brought down.

why? that makes no logical sense ..why would they so desperately cling to power for over 50 years just to commit mass suicide? suicide and self preservation are mutually exclusive

Numbers, watch this video ..it's what happens when a low yield bunker buster nuke is detonated you can imagine the contamination from a much larger nuclear detonantion

They're very... volatile. Make no mistake about that. We can't predict anything of their actions.

Yeah, I hate nukes. Thats why I want NK's military installations completely and irreversably destroyed.

And anyway, just like the Italian M40 tank, the nuclear bunker buster is one of those things that make you say: "Why the hell di they make this anyway?"

They're very... volatile. Make no mistake about that. We can't predict anything of their actions.

volatile and suicidal are two different things

Yeah, I hate nukes. Thats why I want NK's military installations completely and irreversably destroyed.

the US military has nukes in your neck of the woods right? 9or at the very least military installations well prepared to strike if the need should arise) ...certainly you can see how a nation has a legitimate claim to self defense ...no? if the war in iraq has taught us anything it's that the only thing that will deter america is nukes (so long as you already have them) ...good job america

And anyway, just like the Italian M40 tank, the nuclear bunker buster is one of those things that make you say: "Why the hell di they make this anyway?"

because people like you allow it to happen "we must be ever vigilent, we must meet our enemies with gun in hand, we must kill them before they kill us" etc ..you can also hear the multi-nat corporations/weapons manufacturers wringing their hands in anticipated glee. Fear mongering = carte blanche to do pretty much whatever the hell you want

volatile and suicidal are two different things

Perhaps, but volatile and unpredictable can lead to suicidal things.
the US military has nukes in your neck of the woods right? 9or at the very least military installations well prepared to strike if the need should arise) ...certainly you can see how a nation has a legitimate claim to self defense ...no? if the war in iraq has taught us anything it's that the only thing that will deter america is nukes (so long as you already have them) ...good job america

NK has enough troops to ensure at the very least, America doesn't attack. And besides, America won't attack without our go, and we won't give a go unless they do something stupid. Again. Also, they don't need nuclear weapons; their arsenal of chemical and biological weapons that can be fired by long-range artillery is one of the biggest in the world, and can destroy 40% of our capital in just one hour. In which 10 million people live in.

because people like you allow it to happen "we must be ever vigilent, we must meet our enemies with gun in hand, we must kill them before they kill us" etc ..you can also hear the multi-nat corporations/weapons manufacturers wringing their hands in anticipated glee. Fear mongering = carte blanche to do pretty much whatever the hell you want

People like me encourage the building of USEFUL weapons that actually do what they're supposed to do. So, not really.

Perhaps, but volatile and unpredictable can lead to suicidal things.

maybe individually yes but you'd have a hard time proving it exists institutionally

NK has enough troops to ensure at the very least, America doesn't attack. And besides, America won't attack without our go, and we won't give a go unless they do something stupid. Again. Also, they don't need nuclear weapons; their arsenal of chemical and biological weapons that can be fired by long-range artillery is one of the biggest in the world, and can destroy 40% of our capital in just one hour. In which 10 million people live in.

so then nukes is the least of your worries, meaning this thread is pretty much useless

People like me encourage the building of USEFUL weapons that actually do what they're supposed to do. So, not really.

is it common for militaries to develop weapons that are useless? ...iright into full production? wow they're dumber than I thought

maybe individually yes but you'd have a hard time proving it exists institutionally

......yes.

so then nukes is the least of your worries, meaning this thread is pretty much useless

Hey, nukes do more damage than chems.

is it common for militaries to develop weapons that are useless? ...iright into full production? wow they're dumber than I thought

Only stupid militaries that are inefficient.

......yes.

well then your point is moot

Hey, nukes do more damage than chems.

yes but both would bring international response ..in any event it's very clear they have no intention of using their nukes ...I mean even israel could oblierate them before they fired a second volley

Only stupid militaries that are inefficient.

militaries dont manufacture the weapons themselves ..that's what companies like General Electric, Boeing and lockheed martin are for.

well then your point is moot

Is it? Mwahahahah *cough*

yes but both would bring international response ..in any event it's very clear they have no intention of using their nukes ...I mean even israel could oblierate them before they fired a second volley

How?

I mean to say, Israel isn't really next door, and even if it was, NK overpowers them.

militaries dont manufacture the weapons themselves ..that's what companies like General Electric, Boeing and lockheed martin are for.

Luckily enough, our Daewoo and Samsung don't seem to be stupid.

How?

I mean to say, Israel isn't really next door, and even if it was, NK overpowers them.

no they dont ..ignoring the fact that the US would attack NK through israel if the need ever arised Israel has far more nukes than NK ..at a ratio of 20 to 1

Luckily enough, our Daewoo and Samsung don't seem to be stupid.

they're all stupid: they profit from the deaths of innocents ...they can go **** themselves along with GE, lockheed etc

no they dont ..ignoring the fact that the US would attack NK through israel if the need ever arised Israel has far more nukes than NK ..at a ratio of 20 to 1

And NK has WAY more troops and tanks.... If it was a full scale nuclear war, then Israel would win, yes, but if not, then no.

they're all stupid: they profit from the deaths of innocents ...they can go **** themselves along with GE, lockheed etc

We haven't attacked another country in about 30 years, mind you. All that Daewoo and Samsung do is make rifles, tanks, and communist killer-bots.

No deaths of innocents there.

Nothings' going to happen.This is just another stunt by the northies to grab a few negotiating points.
And if they really want to go ahead and test,I dont think anyone can stop them...including the US

I think they'll prolly test it on Oct. 12th. Its a big holiday for them.

Anyway, of course noone can stop them, but we can just bomb them and take what is rightfully ours after they do so.

Anyway, of course noone can stop them, but we can just bomb them and take what is rightfully ours after they do so.

you mean take north korea? how is NK "yours" to take? wouldnt you have to kill koreans in order to take back land that belongs to .....koreans? you have a messed up sense of right and wrong Numbers ..you should probably go out and experience life more instead seeing it from the comfort of your home

Don't you have grandparents or relatives that fought in the war? Don't they tell you stories about the horrors they experienced and how it's probably in your best interests to avoid "bombing them and taking what is rightfully yours"?

Why are you such a keen little warmonger? You're one of those people that firms up over the sight of tanks and planes and the carnage they can deliver.

Don't you have grandparents or relatives that fought in the war? Don't they tell you stories about the horrors they experienced and how it's probably in your best interests to avoid "bombing them and taking what is rightfully yours"?

Why are you such a keen little warmonger? You're one of those people that firms up over the sight of tanks and planes and the carnage they can deliver.

Yes, both of my grandparents fought in the Korean War, and my grandfather on my mother's side was a Army colonel in the vietnam war, lost his thumb there, my other grandfather was a medic then. My great-aunt also fought in the Korean war, and my uncle(?)'s currently in Afganistan.

But really, they never described it as horrible.

I just want the rest of the peninsula to be ours again, to be able to stop the bastard Kim Jong Il. War is prolly not in my best interests, as emergency conscription laws would take me, but still. I'd rather have no North and war, than a nuclear north and no war.

you mean take north korea? how is NK "yours" to take? wouldnt you have to kill koreans in order to take back land that belongs to .....koreans? you have a messed up sense of right and wrong Numbers ..you should probably go out and experience life more instead seeing it from the comfort of your home

1948, UN meeting in Paris declare the Republic of Korea (south) as the only legal goverment in the peninsula.

Yes, perhaps I do. All I know is, that Kim Jong Il and his cronies in the communist party are not Korean, and not even human.

yes because it's only logical that the north would nuke the south in a cleansing radioactive ball of fire ..only to die en masse shorty thereafter of radiation sickness due to their extreme proximity to the blast site :rolling: ...you're seeing threats were there are none Numbers ..BOO look a commie! kill his entire family and eat the remains before they suck your brains out while you're asleep the heartless inhuman commie bastards!!!

Y'know, of course Numbers is being a tad more than a bit extreme.
But to be honest, him and his fellow countrymen live nextdoor to a country run by the most sinister people ever. I saw some program on telly about somepeople who had defected and they were describing a gas chamber the army used to test their gas's on women and children. It's evil, and I'm sure we're all in agreement on that. Now that they are testing nuclear bombs, they should never have that power, they are just too damn evil.

I know Americas ran by bastards too, but atleast the American populace can stop these people from doing something too crazy. The Northkorean leaders are complete wakos. Just imagine that wales was run by these people, man it would be scary. North Korea is a majour problem, so we've got to excuse Numbers somewhat for the fact that he lives next to it.

yes but so far they're a danger to themselves ..they might be insane but they're not stupid ..no nation would be stupid enough to fire the first nuke and in the case of NK it would be instant suicide followed by a prolonged period of slow agonizing death for those unlucky to have survived the blast

yes but so far they're a danger to themselves ..they might be insane but they're not stupid ..no nation would be stupid enough to fire the first nuke and in the case of NK it would be instant suicide followed by a prolonged period of slow agonizing death for those unlucky to have survived the blast
Should global stability lie in the sanity of such men?

Should global stability lie in the sanity of such penis?

Back