North Korea says: WE SWEAR TO TEST OUR NUKES!

Speaking of fearmongering, what "ambitions of Imperial Japan" are you blathering on about?

Wow this is real funny..."oh but NK has x amount of soldiers.. they have this..they are not afraid to use that". No..just no. NK would get their ass kicked if they tried anything. Its really just that simple.

Speaking of fearmongering, what "ambitions of Imperial Japan" are you blathering on about?

to ensure that westerners everywhere buy their electronics from the cradle to the grave!!! They shall oppress and enslave us through their shiny electronics and giant eyed cartoons spouting messages of the glory of the land of the rising sun

to ensure that westerners everywhere buy their electronics from the cradle to the grave!!! They shall oppress and enslave us through their shiny electronics and giant eyed cartoons spouting messages of the glory of the land of the rising sun

Hehe, what was it Jack Thompson said?

Companies like Sony are flooding our markets with their immoral goods, it's Pearl Harbour 2, but in super slow motion.

lol! crazy old jack ... soon he'll claim the moon belongs to america and that frenchmen smell of fromage

I'm pretty sure their recent nuke test was a complete and utter failure.

North Korea is gonna declare war on the US before the end of the year. I called it if anyone asks.

It is america with their history of the insane use of nuclear weapons (along with the soviet union) and the ridicoulously aggresive foreign policies and weapon programs that are the greatest threat not only to the stabilty of the world, but the existance of man kind, not north korea's faulty nuclear test.

You would be insane not to denounce the existance of nuclear weapons. It doesnt matter what political, cultural or religious background a person comes from the very act of having a nuclear arsenal is irresponsible no matter who it is.

The danger in a war between the South and the North is the proximity of the South Korean capital to the border. That's always been the North's plan: To take Seoul as fast as they can.

NK Just shouldn't exist. It just shouldn't. It has no right as a sovereign state, nor the right to kill millions, even if they are their own. NO, they are completelly retarded ****ed up shitheads who need to be destroyed, pronto. And they have the means to deliever such a weapon, because they HAVE AIRPLANES TOO! THEY HAVE SUBMARINES TOO! THEY HAVE CONTINUINGLY ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY TOO!

http://www.geocities.com/mlovmo/page4.html

and a few others.

NK Just shouldn't exist. It just shouldn't.

so shouldnt South Korea ..if not for the fact that the US and the soviets were embroiled in a pissing match south korea/north korea wouldnt exist ...but I guess you forgot about that part of your history

It has no right as a sovereign state, nor the right to kill millions, even if they are their own. NO, they are completelly retarded ****ed up shitheads who need to be destroyed, pronto.

you've so lost a grip on reality that you completely miss the irony of your own statements:

Numbers said:
nor the right to kill millions, even if they are their own.

Numbers said:
shitheads who need to be destroyed, pronto

:rolling:

And they have the means to deliever such a weapon, because they HAVE AIRPLANES TOO! THEY HAVE SUBMARINES TOO! THEY HAVE CONTINUINGLY ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY TOO!

yadda yadda yadda ..utter nonsense, none are able to deliver NK's non-existant nuclear warhead ..again any nuclear attack will lead to utter annihilation of NK ..either through retaliation or proximity to the blast

:O ...you cant be serious ...this is your evidence of japanese imperialism? a freaking dispute over a rock?

ABSOLUTE PROOF OF CANADIAN IMPERIALISTIC INTENT, DEAR GOD WONT SOMEONE SAVE THE CHILDREN???!!!

..you really are starting to sound insane ..or at least paranoid delusional ..you should probably seek help

Numbers, you are an idiot. You've become embroiled and engrossed in this absolute nonsense you spew and spit into every post. I don't think you really have any idea what the **** you say.

so shouldnt South Korea ..if not for the fact that the US and the soviets were embroiled in a pissing match south korea/north korea wouldnt exist ...but I guess you forgot about that part of your history

Uh, yes. We'd be a United Republic of Korea.

you've so lost a grip on reality that you completely miss the irony of your own statements:

Kim jong il and his corinies don't equal 4 million people, nor do they equal citizens, nor do they equal human.

:rolling:

yadda yadda yadda ..utter nonsense, none are able to deliver NK's non-existant nuclear warhead ..again any nuclear attack will lead to utter annihilation of NK ..either through retaliation or proximity to the blast

non-existant? Provide a valid source for that, estimates are high as 8. Besides, better attack first, than be attacked later on in the future.

:O ...you cant be serious ...this is your evidence of japanese imperialism? a freaking dispute over a rock?

yes.

Yes.

..you really are starting to sound insane ..or at least paranoid delusional ..you should probably seek help

THE FATHERLAND IS THE GREATEST!
Numbers, you are an idiot. You've become embroiled and engrossed in this absolute nonsense you spew and spit into every post. I don't think you really have any idea what the **** you say.

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC! I just said that. I fully understand what it means. What nonsense?

so basically a line on a map dictates how you judge your neighbours to the north ..they're either savage madmen or fellow patriots ..so long as they conform to your way of life ...I just dont understand how you cant see the utter hypocrisy of it all

Kim jong il and his corinies don't equal 4 million people, nor do they equal citizens, nor do they equal human.

yes and I'm sure they'll all just waltz right up to the border and say "kill us but spare north koreans" ...iin order to kill Kim jong you'd have to kill a shitload of koreans first ...but I guess that's ok with you ..because hey they're just commie scum

non-existant?

yes nonexistant ...their test barely passed muster as a nuclear explosion ..it would be wishful thinking that they've manufactured warheads to carry weapons that they havent even successfully tested

Provide a valid source for that, estimates are high as 8.

8 nuclear warheads? you're out of your freaking mind ..please provide your sources ..here are mine:

Federation of American Scientists said:
Before the test, we did not know whether the North Koreans could build an implosion bomb or not. Had the test been successful, we would now know that they could, although we would still not know how close they were to a useable weapon; their test device might have weighed tons and been a once off, rigged up, laboratory experiment. But the test was not successful, so we still don’t know whether the North Koreans can build a workable implosion bomb.

http://www.fas.org/blog/ssp/2006/10/north_koreas_bomb_a_technical_2.php

Numbers said:
Besides, better attack first, than be attacked later on in the future.

pre-emptive strike is against international law ..you would not be allowed to do that ..just wait and see what your puppet masters want you to do ..dont worry they'll send in screaming hordes of south koreans to be used as cannon fodder rather than do the dirty work themselves ..you'll get your chance to die to fullfill your misguided nationalistic pride

pre-emptive strike is against international law ..you would not be allowed to do that ..just wait and see what your puppet masters want you to do ..dont worry they'll send in screaming hordes of south koreans to be used as cannon fodder rather than do the dirty work themselves ..you'll get your chance to die to fullfill your misguided nationalistic pride

Pfft. International law? Now a days who the hell cares about international law? After our little Iraq democracy experiment the rest of the world can piss all over international laws just as we have done. You guys want to torture captured American soldiers? No problem, go ahead. According to our own laws this is now perfectly okay as long as you don't do any perminent phsychological or physical damage.

yes but that only applies if it's americans breaking international law .. it doesnt apply to non american nations

Pure hypocrisy. You want to blow the people up North to Kingdom come (commieslol), because they are, and I quote "retarded ****ed up shitheads", yet all that differs them from you is a line across the country.

'United Republic of Korea'. What, once you've wiped them all out, removed their tinpot moron of a leader and enforced how you feel things should be run on them?

Find some common sense.

non-existant? Provide a valid source for that, estimates are high as 8.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say you do the estimating.

The American's are to busy shooting them selfs and there allies to fight a decent war. Korea would most likly own them.

It is america with their history of the insane use of nuclear weapons (along with the soviet union) and the ridicoulously aggresive foreign policies and weapon programs that are the greatest threat not only to the stabilty of the world, but the existance of man kind, not north korea's faulty nuclear test.

You would be insane not to denounce the existance of nuclear weapons. It doesnt matter what political, cultural or religious background a person comes from the very act of having a nuclear arsenal is irresponsible no matter who it is.

Not as irresponsible as getting rid of your nuclear arsenal in an unstable and uncertain world.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Who gives a **** about those stupid islands that nobody lives on? Both nations are petty and childish for even caring.
Japan is a much better country than South Korea. Just face it, and stop being an envious, ignorant, hate-mongering, brainwashed asshat.

Who gives a **** about those stupid islands that nobody lives on? Both nations are petty and childish for even caring.

I think the prime reason they even care is because of oil and gas reserves at that location.

Of course the politicians try to rile up nationalist sentiments in order to get the public to support their case, whilst otherwise they wouldn't care.

I think the prime reason they even care is because of oil and gas reserves at that location.

Of course the politicians try to rile up nationalist sentiments in order to get the public to support their case, whilst otherwise they wouldn't care.

Oil and gas reserves...on a scattering of tiny rocks?

Well, deep underneath the surrounding seas. The territorial claim is mainly about controlling the maritime environment around it.

The rocks are just a way of "planting a flag" on the claim.

Well, deep underneath the surrounding seas. The territorial claim is mainly about controlling the maritime environment around it.

The rocks are just a way of "planting a flag" on the claim.

That would make sense. It's also a good excuse to lord it over numbers some more. From my experience, You can't often have a conversation without a Korean without being forced to listen to whining about the evil Japanese conquering Dokdo. The Japanese, on the other hand, generally don't seem to give a shit.

I haven't really had much contact with Koreans except a couple in China.

One owned a bar which looked like a train, and he was stoned out of his skull.

The other carried a gun, and said that he had Motorbiked from Korea to Germany, via Afghanistan.

Nice chaps though.

I haven't really had much contact with Koreans except a couple in China.

One owned a bar which looked like a train, and he was stoned out of his skull.

The other carried a gun, and said that he had Motorbiked from Korea to Germany, via Afghanistan.

Dude, you went to China?
Tell me your stories! I mean...apart from the two you just did. Which were cool in themselves.

Awesome. Thanks. :D
Can't wait to get to go to China. Well, I could go now to teach EFL, but I'd be throwing my career down the toilet.

so basically a line on a map dictates how you judge your neighbours to the north ..they're either savage madmen or fellow patriots ..so long as they conform to your way of life ...I just dont understand how you cant see the utter hypocrisy of it all

Actually, the savage madmen only applies to Kim Jong-Il and his cronies.

yes and I'm sure they'll all just waltz right up to the border and say "kill us but spare north koreans" ...iin order to kill Kim jong you'd have to kill a shitload of koreans first ...but I guess that's ok with you ..because hey they're just commie scum

Surgical Strkies and/or assasination squads all over North Korea. Minimize the casulties.

yes nonexistant ...their test barely passed muster as a nuclear explosion ..it would be wishful thinking that they've manufactured warheads to carry weapons that they havent even successfully tested

?

8 nuclear warheads? you're out of your freaking mind ..please provide your sources ..here are mine:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/dprk/nuke.htm

It is estimated that North Korea has completed the nuclear fuel cycle from acquisition to reprocessing of nuclear fuel and is on the threshold of a nuclear weapons capability. Nevertheless, it is unclear whether it has actually produced or possesses nuclear weapons due to difficulties in developing detonation devices and delivery vehicles, which require high-tech and precision technologies. According to various sources of information, North Korea seemed to have reprocessed enough plutonium to produce one or two nuclear weapons. In addition, sufficient plutonium for another six nuclear weapons remained in fuel removed from the reactor at Yongbon but stored under international supervision, under the provisions of the 1994 Agreed Framework

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/55786.pdf.

And TIME, January somethingth edition said about 8.

Let me clarify:

They attacked first.

They attacked first.

They attacked FIRST.

THEY ATTACKED FIRST!

THEY ATTACKED FIRST!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Japan is a much better country than South Korea. Just face it, and stop being an envious, ignorant, hate-mongering, brainwashed asshat.

First of all, why do insult me? I don't think I've insulted you during any debate on this forum.

Secondly, Its more of the attitude towards it, their claiming that they had it during clonial eras, and therefore thats theirs, which shows a slightly worrying lack of regret for causing WW2.

Pure hypocrisy. You want to blow the people up North to Kingdom come (commieslol), because they are, and I quote "retarded ****ed up shitheads", yet all that differs them from you is a line across the country.

No, I want to take Kim Jong-Il's head off and put a flagpole in his throat, waving the flag instead of his head.

'United Republic of Korea'. What, once you've wiped them all out, removed their tinpot moron of a leader and enforced how you feel things should be run on them?

Find some common sense.

1948, UN assembly in Paris: SK is the only legal goverment in the peninsula. Besides, its our land, anyway. They're just rebels.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say you do the estimating.

See above.

And the fact that it makes our territories quite a bit larger. Besides, we need a place and event to use our warships.

I remember Kindergarten, teachers teaching me songs of Dokdo. It goes all to the 1950s, where we didn't even know there were hydogen reserves.
That would make sense. It's also a good excuse to lord it over numbers some more. From my experience, You can't often have a conversation without a Korean without being forced to listen to whining about the evil Japanese conquering Dokdo. The Japanese, on the other hand, generally don't seem to give a shit.

Yeah, perhaps they don't give a shit because they conquered. And how many Koreans have you met anyway? You seem to meet all the bad ones.

theres a korean guy in my physics class but i think hes gay because he keeps trying to hug me

heres a korean guy in my physics class but i think hes gay because he keeps trying to hug me
at my school were pretty comfortable with our sexuality. For example, I tell guys I love them, that there sexy, etc... of course it's all very jokingly. This goes from the jocks, preps, etc.. everyone does it, and it's all great humor.

Give him a hug, show him your a man and not a pussy.

i dont think hes gay but he was practically holding on to me. but ive said i love you other guys before jokingly.

on topic though at least NK follows through with what they say, cuz i know if they didnt blow a nuke id be like "hey stupid liars you got me all excited for nothing...jerks"

But there's the problem - You can't hug your enemies with nuclear arms!

... :-P

I'm north korean, and I just can't understand why Numbers keeps being mean to me.

Hey, you know what I just realized?
Basically, just replace "north korea" with "united states" and "nuke" with "9/11 conspiracy" and we've got a more violent (and, arguably, more stupid) version of clarkyksung.

North Korea is planning to use its nuclear arsenal to destroy me!!!

"That theory doesn't make any rational sense."

STFU THEY ARE EVUL DONT YOU SEE

If people in the NK government aren't human, then we may as well assume that they are reptillians.

Sounds like China said something along the lines of "If you test another weapon, we won't defend you when America attacks you (in fact we'll probably invade you to stop America taking you over). Also we'll cut off oil and food supplies. By the way here's a gift to show we're still friends... that is if you want to be :)"

Kim: "Yes sir" "I'm so ronery :("

First of all, why do insult me? I don't think I've insulted you during any debate on this forum.

First of all, you're a lot more annoying than I am. Nobody cares about stupid Dokdo islands. Or the latest anti-Communist laws. Or Chancelllor Kim Sung-Toonjutu's extra-marital affairs.
And they certainly don't care for Confucian philosophy, which belongs in a landfill site.

Secondly, Its more of the attitude towards it, their claiming that they had it during clonial eras, and therefore thats theirs, which shows a slightly worrying lack of regret for causing WW2.

Who...cares...?
In any case, since when was it anybody's responsibility to make amends for the actions of others years before they were even born?

Yeah, perhaps they don't give a shit because they conquered.

No, I'd say it's far more likely they don't give a shit because it's completely unimportant.

And how many Koreans have you met anyway? You seem to meet all the bad ones.

Oh the irony. The ones I've met are just like you!

Except for that girl in my EFL teaching practice class. She was great.

Back