Of all HL2.netters, who would you want to meet?

I want to meet Crazyharij so we can make some crazy jam together.

<3

I'd probably hang out with everyone I've talked to on SC from hl2.net. EXCEPT XENDANCE. Just kidding kid.

Sort of.

What the heck is SC?

[edit] I'm an idiot. It's Steam Chat, isn't it?

Actually, I don't believe either of you have pissed me off as of yet haha, so you're in the clear.

But there are some regulars on here that I really hate.

Spilleth thy beans.

Aye, I'm lucky to escape alive :O

I'm always up for meeting anyone here as long as there's a pint or two involved ;)

I still remember Chris_D's staff pissup idea...

Meeting Badger was a life changing experience, if only for the fact that all the photos I have make people think it was some sort of Brokeback Mountain thing.

There's still time, Harry. If you're quick, you can get to london and see me and El Chi when we go for pintage.

Also, there's an open offer on general beerage on most (awesome) people here (especially those who mentioned me <3). If you're ever in the SouthEast and need a swift pint, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

-Angry Lawyer

I'll be in the South East over Christmas, HOPEFULLY working in London too.. so I'll have money + transport..

Pintage?

Well to name a few, I would like to meet Evo, Vegeta, Krynn, Pitz (I used to know a guy in high school just as crazy as he is), oh and Numbers for the lulz.

I feel unloved.

Maybe some of the people from steam chat, but some of them seem kinda perverted.

GordonFreeman911 and Stigmata. Actually, I plan on it after graduation so blah bitches.

Hell, I'd love to meet all of you guys, I like you all you can come to my house and **** my dog in the ass. That's just how much I love you all.

GordonFreeman911 and Stigmata. Actually, I plan on it after graduation so blah bitches.

Hell, I'd love to meet all of you guys, I like you all you can come to my house and **** my dog in the ass. That's just how much I love you all.

Ill meet you at daves.

Actually, I don't believe either of you have pissed me off as of yet haha, so you're in the clear.

But there are some regulars on here that I really hate.

Me?

Ill arrange for Spectrebofeld and you too meet.

Me?

Ill arrange for Spectrebofeld and you too meet.

no, you don't piss me off either. yet.
I dunno who spectrebofeld is. I assume he's not popular on this site though.

Here is a list of some of people I DO NOT hate though-

qonfused, vegeta, krynn, tollboothwillie, stigmata, acepilot, babyheadcrab, and many more. I just don't remember who else to put on the list. So don't cry, I might not hate you!

no, you don't piss me off either. yet.
I dunno who spectrebofeld is. I assume he's not popular on this site though.

Here is a list of some of people I DO NOT hate though-

qonfused, vegeta, krynn, tollboothwillie, stigmata, acepilot, babyheadcrab, and many more. I just don't remember who else to put on the list. So don't cry, I might not hate you!

\o/

Did I have zombieturtle on my first list? I cant remember, but he should be on there. He makes some bitchin "stuff" and has awesome Halloween parties.

I also have to make an addendum to my first list, and add the condition that if vegeta and I were to ever meet, animation must remain out of our conversation :p

I made two mistakes the first time, 1. It didn't ask me to install the second disk, and 2. I had my steam download rate on DSL when I actually have a dial up (modem 56K)

After I fixed those two problems, both portal and ep2 downloaded at the same time within two hours on my dial up connection.

It's like trying to shove a really gigantic dildo in a really tight vagina. You need to downsize the dildo so it better fits into the tight vagina.
Dildo= information being downloaded
Vagina=Internet connection

This was a comment zombieturtle made in someone's post complaining about dial-up and steam. I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of the chair, but not before spewing coffee on the monitor. So, zombieturtle01 gets my vote too.

Pitzy!, Evo, Piggy, Shaker, Sloth, Pesh, Acepilot, GordonFreeman911, Samon and Willi...wait, no im too scared to meet him.

cpt. stern and solaris, in order to deliver nuclear headlock noogies

numbers and cyberpitz to give high fives

quick question, any hl2.netters in the chicago area?

One day we will get a con going.

And it won't be overrun with zombies. :/

Absinthe, AJRimmer and Bacons :D

But aren't I popular! lol

Zombie turtle was born awesome.

I dont know why, but he was

I think the people I'd like to meet generally know who they are, but I'll drop some names any way.

Ennui, Stigmata, Qonfused, JNightshade, Angry Lawyer, Crazy Harij, Darkside, Krynn, PvtRyan, Vegeta...

I don't think it would be awkward either. At least not too much. Despite the one teetotaller on that list, there's always - y'know, stuff - to help lubricate socializing. And they're cool guys any ways. The only way I could see things going completely tits up is if somebody had never disclosed pertinent information prior to meeting. Like neglecting to inform others that they're a rapist or something.

i'm just going to assume that all the people that say "if I forgot you, it's ok!" have me on their list too.

*sob*

Hey, Munro, I'm out in Seaford right now (this is a laptop) and I'm knocking on your door. Is this the right house?

Yes Mr Sulkdodds, stop knocking and come in!

Muhahawhahaha

:naughty:

i'm just going to assume that all the people that say "if I forgot you, it's ok!" have me on their list too.

*sob*
Nope, that's me.

I'm always the forgotten one. It's my thing, man.

I'd like to get in a bar fight with absinthe over something trivial. I'd feel so manly.

I feel forgotten, not unloved <3

Lots of people, but dekstar and cyberpitz mainly.

Back