Pimp My ride (Physics gun with welder)

Locust

Spy
Reaction score
I've discovered something hella fun. You can weld anything onto the buggy or anything else with this download. Physics gun mod download. Lets get something going where some crazy cars are created. Heres my first go.
2c-d2_coast_110002.jpg
Lets see what u got ppl. :sniper:

This is a different topic. It is a competition to see who can create the best car.

What happens when you jack that baby up to 88 miles per hour? Does it fly?

Please tell me that there is a way to create barrels.

I'm not sure. BTW, the command to create the jeep is ch_createjeep

jefft said:
This forum and it's users have some serious anger issues. Holy shit IT DRIVES ME ****ING ISANE I WANT TO KILL SOMEBODY! Seriously you guys just LOVE to type retarded shit like "DUH< EVAR HERD OF SERCH??!! HAHAHA I'm SO FUNNY AND POWERFULL!!!!!"

I agree...I think it's because they are trying to become mods.

You may notice, however, that mods are polite and subtle. They don't bash down the door of the thread screaming "noob!".

Quelaar

Reminds me of the beta, i put sticky laucnher (tiny sachel) rounds ALL over a matress, welded it to a car, and set it off

It flew EVERYWHERE, it was CRAZY
Too bad i deleted the .dem

That has to be the greatest vehicle ever. How fast does it go? 20? 30 mph?

Do you know what anal rape copy protection is? Look up that blood stain on your seat.

Do you know what a troll is? DO you know what a troll is seeking when he/she is posting on a board?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BTW that post about welding I did was really ****ing funny.

Alix Mcdean said:
Aweeesommeee.
I made something like that, but I did what I always wanted-
MAKE AN APC!
So, I took 3 peices of sheet metal, wielded it onto the sides and top of the buggy.
Works pretty well! Heres a movie of it (10mb)
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=A0E1D17D250A893A004586CBE5071677
Bit top heavy now though :(

-Alix

Dude the car was cool... but the talking in the console was ****ing hilarious :)

Thanks

jefft said:
Do you know what a troll is? DO you know what a troll is seeking when he/she is posting on a board?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
To prove that their morons?
You succeed
:rolling:

jefft, check your PM, you have been sent a warning.

SpuD said:
jefft, check your PM, you have been sent a warning.

And the plot thickens....

Seriosuly dude, that was a low blow. Of all people, Gabe needs all the respect we can give him.

Mr-Fusion said:
What happens when you jack that baby up to 88 miles per hour? Does it fly?

Nonono...you've got it all wrong. That's when the time flux capacitor does its thing and you go back...to the future

Hehe :D
When it rolled over I was really thinking "...Well, I didint expect this :| "
I'll make some more later.

-Alix

jefft said:
Do you know what anal rape copy protection is? Look up that blood stain on your seat.
Do you know what idiot *ssh*le dum m*therf*ker who only comes to forums to troll and annoy people is... I looked it up, and it is jefft. F*ck OFF!!

P.s. GO Die!

Alix Mcdean said:
Hehe :D
When it rolled over I was really thinking "...Well, I didint expect this :| "
I'll make some more later.

-Alix

Please do, that was hilarious (especially the typed commentary)

Hey, no one ever answered the question of does the first pimped ride fly? If physics are close to real life, then it should at least fall slower, some how I dout it tho.

They don't fly, there is no aerodynamics. On the contrary, the vehicles get heavier and harder to handel. It is fun to do though.

Yeah, I'm finished trolling, consider this a parting gift for all the fun.

Here are some tips to keep your forum troll free.
1. Don't reply to trolls, this is an old one but people still do it.
2. Don't be rough on new folks, most trolls are born when they get negative feedback when they are new.
3. Don't be obsesed with forum managment. Lets mods do their job, don't have to many mods, and quit it with the "TRY SEARCHING DUH" posts. They are useless.
4. (You won't do this but) disable post counting. It creates an elitist environment with top posters. With top posters comes bottom posters (see trolls).

why are you posting that here? take it up with someone who cares.

abconners said:
They don't fly, there is no aerodynamics. On the contrary, the vehicles get heavier and harder to handel. It is fun to do though.

You sure about that?
Alot of people who had the stolen build said it was real fun to make a glider and watch it fly.

-Alix

really? Damn, I gotta try this one. They may have had low gravity on or something, as that would allow anything to fly. But most things are too heavy.

I suppose the only way to do some kind of flying machine experiment would be to change the weight of the buggy itself and mess with materials. That is if there are aerodynamics worked into the game. I kinda doubt it though. That would mean air pressure, wind resistance and such are all worked into the game.

Does anyone else Have some kew kar designs? THis is fun as anything to experiment with.

Damn, I made the greatest vehicle ever, where I actually welded the power line that blew up on d3_coast_5. The wheels on the buggy disappeared for some reason afterwards. Then I welded a car on top of the power line, then the game crashed. I guess my car kicked so much ass,that hl2 had to kick its own ass to stop it.

Picture of buggy

Edit: Nm, I added the car first, then the power line. I guess the buggy can't carry too much heavy stuff.

Back