Pirates vs Ninjas - THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!

Pirates vs. Ninjas, who wins?

• Pirates

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 45 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
Raziaar really pissed me off when he said "o i m stoopid/ghey pirates ownz da ninjers!!!@21@1".

30 Ninjas and 30 Pirates in a room.

The Ninjas win, it's logic.

It's not about who's cooler, it's about who can kill the other, Ninjas got dis.

ninja.jpg

pirate-9.jpg

Ninjas, and anyone who says differently is stoopid.

I pissed you off? lol...

Pirates all the way. Arrr matey!

Pirates have guns and ships.

Ninjas haven't achieved anything, Piracy started the British empire.

The pirate has a gun, the ninja doesn't. Guess who wins.

Ninjas cant swim. Pirates win.

Plus pirates have swords, pistols, boats and cannons. Theres no contest. What are ninja's gunna do? Throw caltrops in front of a warship?

I'd rather be a ninja, but Pirates are the ones who live it man. Booze, murder, and rape.

There was a poll a year or two ago, "which do you like better, ninjas or pirates" and pirates won that poll.

But ninjas are going to whip that ass in a fight. Pirates have cannons which won't be useful one on one.

Pirates don't know how to swim. Look it up.

Ninjae win , my friend says pirates win but i just lol at him. Pirates have guns sure , but ninjas cant be seen , have throwing knives and can DODGE BULLETS in teh event they are somehow seen.

Ninja's aren't super heroes, they can't dodge bullets. They may get lucky swinging their blade around and somehow block a bullet, but there is no way it can dodge a 1100 ft/sec object.

Ninjas cannot dodge bullets, nor can they get lucky and deflect a bullet with their sword. Throwing knives are useless at a range greater than 15 meters and even if you hit its almost never a instantly debilitating hit.

They may get lucky swinging their blade around and somehow block a bullet.

Mythbusters should definitely test this. Whoever thinks it's possible to block a bullet with a sword has been watching too much Star Wars...

Ninjae ARE superheroes /anti-heroes , have you never heard the tales boy?

Ninjas were just mercenaries. Pirates were entrepreneurs.

Mythbusters should definitely test this.

They did. No human can do it, but a katana can cut a bullet in two without breaking. Not that two speeding objects flying at your body is better than one.

The English didn't use Ninjas to fight the Spanish, they used Pirates because Pirates are better.

Pirates > Ninjas.

Pirates are cooler and just had awesome lives.

The pirate has a gun, the ninja doesn't. Guess who wins.

The Ninja, because the Pirate never seen the Ninja in the first place, if they did their job correctly.

Plus pirates have swords, pistols, boats and cannons. Theres no contest. What are ninja's gunna do? Throw caltrops in front of a warship?

Ninjas can't swim, but they can run across the surface of water, I'd like to see a pirate hit them while doing that. I'd also like to see how the pirates would even see the ninjas if they are running across the water at night, also having like 10 silently climb/run up the side of a ship and woop the pirates ass. Although if you want to make it real life, a ninja would have James Bond-like gadgets (meaning a rebreather the size of a fist).. In fact, James Bond is basically a Ninja out of uniform, tbh. And he can KICK ANY pirates ass.

And to anyone who say ninjas don't do anything..

Teen Ninja Vigilantes busted by cops
Quote:
Two ?modern day Ninjas? calling themselves Shinobi Warriors on a quest to rid the area of drug users and drug dealers have been put out of business by police.

Officer before dawn yesterday approached a car parked in the left lane of Route 46 east and found two Clifton men dressed in black claiming to be Ninjas.

The men were wearing tactical vests and armed with knives in sheaths at their waists along with Ninja throwing knives, Chinese throwing stars, four-pointed tacks, swords, bows and arrows and nunchucks, said Detective Capt. Robert Rowan.

Jesse Trojaniak, 19, and Tadieusz Tertkiewicz, 20, told police they were ?modern day Ninjas? also called Shinobi Warriors on their way to deliver warning letters to known drug dealers and drug users to stop their ?impure? activities.

They told police they planned to leave the letters on the front doors of these individuals they had singled out.

Their weapons, Rowan said, were to be a precaution in case they were confronted by the drug dealers.

The officers located five envelopes decorated with red Chinese designs containing the letters to be delivered. Reports show the two men had already delivered one such letter to Tertkiewicz? 16-year-old ex-girlfriend in Clifton. Police contacted the teen and her mother and alerted them to the situation. Tertkiewicz was charged with harassment, both were charged with weapons possession.
The letters warned drug users and drug dealers that the ?Shinobi will stop your cruel and sadistic intentions with justified yet, merciful force.?

In the letter, the two men accused drug dealers and users of having ?committed sin of passing impurity? to others and that the ?wind guides us to those of impure heart and intent.?

what a ****ing bunch of morons ...see this is what that crippled bitch Nancy Reagen does to people with her idiotic "just say no" campaign: brainwash idiots into thinking they could becoming ninjas and dispense ninja justice on evil drug users.

watch video report

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...91772&src=news

Those were shitty poorly trained ninjas, but they got the core of it right.

Well if you can make up things about ninjas being able to run on water and dodge bullets, then pirates are indestructible and can shoot lightning out their eyes.

Why do people continue to believe that Ninja are somehow honorable or noble? They did whatever they had to do for money. There was a sort of "honor amongst thieves" type honor, but that has nothing to do with the outside world.

Ninjas can't swim, but they can run across the surface of water...

Stopped reading your post after this. This has also been tested by Mythbusters, and guess what it was BUSTED.

Ok, real life Shaolin Monk kind of martial arts, those guys train almost 24/7 in weapons/martial arts skills, a pirate is a dirty grimy criminal who has no training what so ever and just thinks cause he has a gun he can do what he wants.

Also - Re-read my ****ing post

Ok, real life Shaolin Monk kind of martial arts, those guys train almost 24/7 in weapons/martial arts skills, a pirate is a dirty grimy criminal who has no training what so ever and just thinks cause he has a gun he can do what he wants.

Also - Re-read my ****ing post

Some pirates were trained professionally in other careers before they became pirates. Plus they also had nonstop on the job training... with TONS OF PAY! So pfft. :cheese:

Which means they are undisciplined spoiled brats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back