PlayStation 3 Revealed!

Prince of China said:
Now I can't decide from either Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.
I know what you mean.... the only answer is to buy both!! But alas, I have not any money that I can spend!

And we still haven't seen the Nintendo Revolution....

Dude I'm sure this has been mentioned but I"m just so excited!

PS3 does full liquid physics!!!!!!!!!! Using the eye toy, they picked up water out of a tub (yea they used eye toy to grab it, and get out out of a bath tub) and were throwing it around! That is the first time that has been done in real-time to actually volumetrically simulate water!!! Usually, like in every game out there, you just simulate the surface, but all of the particles of water?!??!

Aight now with that, we can finally have liquid physics where you can break a bottle and have water flowing out....

God damn I"m so excited over PS3 now!

Design = ugly
Inside the hood = amazing

Jesus H christ, UT 2007 looks fantastic, even on this tiny stream :O

I was impressed by the X360... now, I'm speechless. The only words I can muster are ones that describe my inability to describe what I have just seen.

I am speachless... I am without speach.

The console looks nice... i like the look of it... better then the xb360 imo.

Yes the controler i was like "sony WTF!?!" but then again... it could be rather comfortable... sony reinvented the controler... before that it was all flat pads. So maybe they know what there on about with this one... or they could have ****ed up royal... but i doubt it.

Does anyone have a download that works.... i get a weird message when i try to download that link for the sony confrence... BT maybe?

Jebus i cant wait for this E3 to really get going... :D

OCybrManO said:
I was impressed by the X360... now, I'm speechless. The only words I can muster are ones that describe my inability to describe what I have just seen.

I am just on the GPU explanation, and I am already in awww....Seriously its going to be VERY hard to decide which console to get, still have to see nintendos too! I am so crazy right now, its not even funny!

HELL YEAH UE3 ENGINE! :sniper:

DOWNLOADS people not streaming if anyone has them.... jerky as all ****

I'm glad they did a remake of the FF7 intro... too bad they claim that no actuall remake of the game is in the works... but we can still dream!!

How come I don't believe that Killzone video. It seems a little too high tech. Would be nice to see actual gameplay.

WhiteZero said:
I'm glad they did a remake of the FF7 intro... too bad they claim that no actuall remake of the game is in the works... but we can still dream!!
Yeah, I just ran through the first hour or so of Final Fantasy VII recently... and, compared to the original, it looks better than the ****ing cut scenes. Trying to compare the in-game models is like comparing a Commodore 64 to the computer sitting on my desk.

H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T

Those PS3 in-game clips were mindblowing.

Imagine Metal Gear Solid 4 on that machine. The part at around 59 minutes looked amazing. The face they showed was amazing in every way possible.

I don't care if I do have to play this thing with a wireless boomerang or banana... the games are just too pretty to let that thing stand in the way. Hey, I mean, unofficial controllers will undoubtedly be released... so if it's horrible you won't have to put up with it for long.

Microsoft/Nintendo are going to have to show me something amazing to get me to buy them. Killzone = simply amazing, ridiculously awesome! Fantastic presentation! :D

Final Fantasy VII tech demo!!!

They redid the beginning of FF7! Remember it was a pre-rendered cut scene before? Its all in real-time now!!!!

They said they aren't planning on redoing it, it was just a tech demo :(

Wow. It's not as ugly as people are making it out to be, and the graphics look astounding.

Off to read more E3 news!

Killzone + Motor Storm - I am lost for words. If at least half the developers can get games to look this good.....my word, I never thought we would ever see games looking like this! I am seriously speechless!

Murray_H said:
Killzone + Motor Storm - I am lost for words. If at least half the developers can get games to look this good.....my word, I never thought we would ever see games looking like this! I am seriously speechless!
:rolling: Hold me.

Bollocks, now I'll need to buy one of these things :(

As soon as direct feeds come out (if they do), jesus I think I'll die! How amazing was that? :O

DiSTuRbEd said:
Fight Night PS3 omgawwwd, I can't wait for that!

I was impressed with that for 2 reasons - 1) it was an EA game 2) it looked ridiculously real! If the animation holds up throughout the game then it's going to be a lot of fun!

I still have a niggling feeling that something is going to disappoint, stuff looked too good to be true

Iced_Eagle said:
Final Fantasy VII tech demo!!!

They redid the beginning of FF7! Remember it was a pre-rendered cut scene before? Its all in real-time now!!!!

They said they aren't planning on redoing it, it was just a tech demo :(
Yes... as I've already said.
:thumbs:

heh

Murray_H said:
I was impressed with that for 2 reasons - 1) it was an EA game 2) it looked ridiculously real! If the animation holds up throughout the game then it's going to be a lot of fun!

I still have a niggling feeling that something is going to disappoint, stuff looked too good to be true

If its anyways close to that, I'll be happy, I love Fight Night Round 2 ATM.

Just think, these are just launch or near-launch games too. Imagine how good the games will look a year into the consoles release when developers begin to exploit the hardware.

Oh yeah, and am I the only one who thought "Vision Gran Turismo" was the worst of the bunch? It seriously was only a marginal improvement from GT4, the F1 game at the beginning looked uncomparably better (downright jaw dropping). That and the Sega game, it looked damn good for a current gen game but it didn't really fit in with the rest of the pack. The Getaway has an unbelievably great looking city but the car models look like the ones from BlacK Monday, I'm sure they're just place holders but it brings the whole look down.

But that's just pointing out the bad stuff, everything I saw there was unbelievable. At first I was disappointed with the next generation's capability, but after seeing some of these games, especially the offroad one and the action sword fighting game with the massive battle scenes - and of course Killzone, I am extremely impressed.

I hope to god valve either buy a UE3 lisense or make source as good as it, any HL game looking like anyone of those I've just seen....jesus effing christ :eek:

Back