Possible 'gold' party today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember when i wasnt a headcrab, i also remember the bright light.

Dont know wht im talking about? Well....

10 years ago Russia secretly nuked the whole east coast of America. Nobody knew but a few people. I was one of those few. The devistation was awfull, except nobody knew becauswejfn of tody an his kity freeidn that livd onn the mooon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Possible 'gold' party today?

You've got 75 posts:) [/B]

How can you see this? I am dum.

I still AM a headcrab

.:|tears|:.

crumbley-headcrab

Im not on drugs...iv just been awake for 72 hours thats alll. Thats all Al. MUHAHAHAH i called you al.

Originally posted by Ridic
Im not on drugs...iv just been awake for 72 hours thats alll. Thats all Al. MUHAHAHAH i called you al.

Go to sleep

Originally posted by poseyjmac
drugs are bad

Asprin is a drug.
Asprin is good.
Drugs can be good.
I can be an Ant Lion.

crumbles

rhymes with desperate to get outta the headcrab ghetto

Originally posted by crumbles
Asprin is a drug.
Asprin is good.
Drugs can be good.
I can be an Ant Lion.

crumbles

rhymes with desperate to get outta the headcrab ghetto

Yeah you need to get out of there asap...headcrabs are a bad influence...zombies ain't that good either...but when you reach ant lion, that's when the big bucks start rollin in.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Possible 'gold' party today?

Originally posted by crumbles
How can you see this? I am dum.

I still AM a headcrab

.:|tears|:.

crumbley-headcrab
I find out by using the 'Search' keyword (but let's not all do this, I don't know how much it stresses the db. Please don't remove this ability mods, it's nice to know :) )

And don't think of headcrab as a ghetto ... headcrab is the best part of our lives!

Serious:

How can one see the post count of a person? Admins only? Mee dum.

crumbledum.

Originally posted by ElFuhrer
When do you get Hydra? Heh, well at least I'm a Zombie.

Dunno how many posts it is, but it comes after prowler, which is after ant lion

no the big blue thing from halflife 1 gorg or whatever. or mabye the giant ball sack with legs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Possible 'gold' party today?

Originally posted by koopa
I find out by using the 'Search' keyword (but let's not all do this, I don't know how much it stresses the db. Please don't remove this ability mods, it's nice to know :) )

And don't think of headcrab as a ghetto ... headcrab is the best part of our lives!

Nice. Thank you much...79 posts.

crumbles.

rhymes with 21 posts to go

Originally posted by shapeshifter
I think ball sack thing yea. defintally "ball sac with legs"

Ever play Conker's Bad Fur day? Heh heh...smacking bronze testicles with frying pans...best game ever

Thought "Combine" was the highest...I think you get the option of naming your rank whatever you want at that point.

20 to go.

Not today, tomorrow...

Then I will die with it...a mere 19 posts away...

I'm gone, kids...see yas tomorrow.

Along with that Gold Announcement...

crumbles

So the party was on the first floor of the Hyatt while the valve offices are on the 2nd floor of the building next door?

hl 's party looked like it was in the office, but it would be neat if this were true : D

I'd be laughing nervously out if fans were dropping by peeking in windows lol ;D

LOL, HL2 fans poking a hole in your drain pipes and collecting water samples as you bathe...

Now that's top notch stalking. ;)

Along with that Gold Announcement...

yay, HL2 going gold tomorrow, nice surprise

but I do hope they have taken all the time they need

w-w-w-wait! he.. said... it going gold day after tommorow!? WOAH! Can you copy the email for verification? I cant believe this! O_O

nah knowing valve they will probably hold it off till the alctraz thing, announce it that day, and it will already have been done for weeks (and be on store shelfs the next day)

oh god . . .

Ok, the gold date is unknown.

Only rumors exist about its date, hence all the apprehension.

Prime rumor/rumor starter was the "2 week rule"
that Fragmaster of PlanetHalflife said that
Half-Life2 would need about 2 weeks from the gold date to make the Sept 30th deadline.

This is for the most part unfounded. Case in point, no game has ever had a release similar in execution to Half-Life 2, and the first game took 4 days after going gold to get on shelves. .:therefore the 2 week rule is speculation.

EDIT: probably missed a bunch of sarcasm, but it can't hurt to reiterate for the people who are new, or havn't read the other posts on this. If you knew what i was saying, then you would've been able to skip without a problem : ) no harm in posting this i figure

is it.. really O_O true???

no way... you're kidding me, right?

why isnt this on the front page of some half life 2 fan site (like this one for example?)

Originally posted by shapeshifter
nah knowing valve they will probably hold it off till the alctraz thing, announce it that day, and it will already have been done for weeks (and be on store shelfs the next day)

It will have to be on shelves the same day, as ATi launch is on 30th. ;)

Threads like this one make me too anxious. I'm going to need some Ritalin.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back