Post a Humorous Personal Fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've jerked off on public transportation before. With people onboard.

I've jerked off on public transportation before. With people onboard. While driving.

You must teach me your craft!

On second thought, don't.

Like that one in robocop, where they're demonstrating it and it kills everyone... hehe

My parents exposed me to that damn film at a really young age.

Terminator didn't really frighten me, though, because the machines are passable as human.

-Angry Lawyer

My parents exposed me to that damn film at a really young age.

Terminator didn't really frighten me, though, because the machines are passable as human.

-Angry Lawyer

I watched the alien series, the hellraiser series and many others while young.

The only fear i have ever had from them is that after watching alien 3 i had stomache and chest pains, I was horrified ;(

I've never played a musical instrument.

Like, not even just messing around, picking something up and playing. I've never done it.

my neighbour saw me taking a wee wee in the bushes ....recently

I'm gonna win this thread. When I was 3 or so I had a German Shepherd. We had a pile in the back where we would put its poop to rot and use as compost for the garden. Anyways I tripped and fell while running and went head first into into the poop pile! :x I can't remember it though but my mom and dad will never. :x

I'm terrified of any bipedal robot that's human-sized or larger. Actual terrified.

-Angry Lawyer
Not even the ones in Metal Gear Solid 4? The moo-ing's gotta take the scary factor down a few notches.

I drank a lava lamp. It wasn't lava.
I killed a man with a trident!
I ATE A BIG RED CANDLE!

/win x2

I've never played a musical instrument.

Like, not even just messing around, picking something up and playing. I've never done it.
You don't know what you're missing out on. Get a bongo or something :D

I don't know if this is humorous, but I hate my ears being touched. Seriously. I ****ing flip.
:O

998SAM_W__Earl_Brown_001.jpg
?

I have different colour eyes, well they are both blue but the right one is half orange as well.

I once let my brothers spit lugies and blow their noses in my mouth so that i could be the leader of their club for a day. I was like 7 and they were 11 and 12. Also I once bought a 2 year old cig off my bro for $2.75 when I was 10

I hate security programs (Norton etc). It never feels like they do me any good.

Edit: goddamnit my norton actually 'found a virus' while I was checking hl2.net. I tried to post this here but it appearantly blocked all my connections to this site. I had to disable it. Stupid norton.

I can't seem to get my desktop connected to the internet.

DON'T LAUGH AT ME. D':

I am crazy unless i drink coffee.... well crazy not as rampage type but just sits there and laughs... or mabye quietly sit there...

Neither my CD-Rom or DvD drive work and I need to reformat.

I've NEVER posted in a spam thread.......

*4000 returns deleted*

until now!
Spam post deleted. Pwnt.

Mr Marley, how do you cope - one would get extremely angry with that.

I'v tasted my own jizzum. No girl has ever tasted it. It's salty. And I shat on a fire. In both cases I was completedly sober (I have never been drunk or stoned or in an otherwise mind altedered state).

And by the way, my grandfather in France is the the mayor of his village and he still uses a pc from around 1988 for his work on a day to day basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back