Post pics of your rig!

Asus: Is that mouse pad comfortable? Do you have enough room for gaming with it?

um yeah but i could use a bigger one.
I know what ya mean. Might be getting a bigger one soon.
Friend of mine has a funkpad.
Any suggestions?

Heh
This pad gives me enough left/right movement although i do move/lift the mouse a lot more than i should.

Did anyone get anything cool for Christmas? I'd like to see a nice 9800 XT in thier pc! Post a pic.. :)

nsxownzme said:
Did anyone get anything cool for Christmas? I'd like to see a nice 9800 XT in thier pc! Post a pic.. :)

Shait! Your cases and PC's rock! Im getting a X-Superalien in the new PC im getting in the summer. But im not sure whick intel Mobo I should get... :angry:

ok, well i have a thermaltake xaser III, and is a biznatch no mod! too many wires! i think im gonna stop at walmart and pick me up some of those wraps you used. also i need to get uv cathode lights, and a new cpu fan thats not the intel retail. any suggestions on a good fan? nice case btw! :thumbs:

Camon_Draconis said:
ok, well i have a thermaltake xaser III, and is a biznatch no mod! too many wires! i think im gonna stop at walmart and pick me up some of those wraps you used. also i need to get uv cathode lights, and a new cpu fan thats not the intel retail. any suggestions on a good fan? nice case btw! :thumbs:

Vantec Aeroflow

For about the same price, I would suggest the Cooler Master Aero series (perferably Aero 7+ or Aero 4 with copper heatsink). Find the one that matches your CPU socket.

cool, thx ill look into those, are there any good fan controllers that will: tell the temp, control 7 fans, and will not have 7 fans worth of wires, like i said before, my case is wire ridden and i would like to clear some out.

btw, how about the thermaltake spark 7, are they any good, i know you have one in yours nsxownzme.

Mine is actually a Volcano 11+. Works really well. It's all copper. The fan is powerful, although at fullspeed it's very loud, thank god for the adjustible knob thingy. :D!

i got xdreamer II case, dvd burner, and money which i used part of to get the vantec aeroflow. being a lazy bum, the fan is still sitting there next to my comp collecting starting to collect dust

edit: ive used the volcano 11+ before but it was too loud as well so i took it back. sounded like a dam vacumn. i leave my comp on at night and i couldnt sleep with that thing

If you really want a great cooler. You could put some money into a all copper Thermalright SLK series heatsink and buy any 80mm fan to use. The SLK heatsinks are one of the best out there and mine at 32C idle compared to my Volcano 11 that I had on here before at 38C idle. There is only a 2000RPM fan on it right now. That should say something.

Asus said:
If you really want a great cooler. You could put some money into a all copper Thermalright SLK series heatsink and buy any 80mm fan to use. The SLK heatsinks are one of the best out there and mine at 32C idle compared to my Volcano 11 that I had on here before at 38C idle. There is only a 2000RPM fan on it right now. That should say something.

SLK800/900/947 or a zalman 7000cu= teh pawnzorz

Oh and on the 900/947 you can fit a 90mm fan.

ok, i plan on ordering some lighting stuff soon. heres what im getting all found at www.thinkgeek.com :
1 UV cold cathode light
1 blue cold cathode light
1 set of blue LED case feet
1 set of green LED ATA and floppy cables
2 80MM Antec UV sensitive case fans
1 strand of glow wire(blue) to be shaped in the shape of the invader zim insignia on the clear panel

just let me get this stuff in, and my website back up and running and ill post pics. it could be another week or so though

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

;x

im still not satisfied with the wires but oh well. ill fix them one day
and the pic where it looks like the lights off, the lights were on, but flash was off but i dunno why the pic came out so bad, its brighter in person.

intel [email protected] (266)
thermalright sp-94 w/ 92mm tornado
abit ic7-max3
512mb geil ultra platinum/pc4200
5 coolermaster leds

^.^

http://www31.brinkster.com/kamidakeinferno/ThrgardinadProfile/rig.htm
:D
a little messy, and somewhat outdated.. ive done some cable management, rounded my ATA cables, and i installed a pci video card.

:: the one video card, couldnt take the two monitors when running in games for a long time...
now its all good, voodoo5 5500, keeps that second monitor happy ^.^

:: Last two pics, are of my second rig... its used for TV fun.....

Hola!

I'm satisfied with my computer right now.. but sadly my brother took my digital camera away to his med school. I'll kill him. There are no close screens of the inside of my computer, but one pic is included of the whole thing.

Specs are...

Asus P4PE Motherboard w/ Pentium 4 2.66 gHz
Western Digital 80 GB HDD
512 MB DDR333 (PC-2700)
16x DVD-ROM Drive
52x24x52x CD-RW Drive
GeForce 4 Ti4200 AGP 8x w/ TV-out
Sound Blaster Live!
350W Power Supply
Sound Activated Blue Neon

I definitely need a wire job. I was thinking about getting a new case but I decided not to, I want to get a Musketeer and a new grill though.. that's about it.

jsc1286 said:
Hola!
I definitely need a wire job. I was thinking about getting a new case but I decided not to, I want to get a Musketeer and a new grill though.. that's about it.

Hey my friend has that case super sharp :thumbs:

I bought a Musketeer, they're cool. Recommended if you like the retro look.

Back