preload at 6pm gabe newell

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRR CANT WAIT !!
I will not go to sleep until i see the HL2 icon on my steam list
what is the ETA now guys ?

THIS JUST RELEASED, NEW CS:S BETA UPDATE:

this update will:
- move one of the broken bottles in the tunnel one inch to the left.
that is all.

sorry, this update will use up all of steams bandwidth, we're going to have to delay the preload another 900 years.

-gabe

Chadda said:
I'm smiling here in sunny old Melbourne
The sun may be out but it's bloody cold.

Roughly 20 mins until preload.

B_MAN said:
what does this mean exactly?
people that are buying through steam can starting downloading??
someone please clarify, thanks :bounce:
anyone?

Passing last 20 mins watching the Simple Life. It is distrurbing me because it is actually holding my interest...

Holy crap anyone just notice steam just dropped about 1000mb/s bandwidth.

Ok not looking so hopefull now.

Sushi said:
Passing last 20 mins watching the Simple Life. It is distrurbing me because it is actually holding my interest...

im doing that same man, i just like watching them 2 do something or say something really dumb

these are the times when I wish I had an internet connection. Currently using the local library computers.

oh well, Guess I'll have to wait for the box release to come out. Great news on the pre-load!!!

^Ben said:
Holy crap anyone just notice steam just dropped about 1000mb/s bandwidth.

Ok not looking so hopefull now.

probably need it if their getting ready to preload,, valve arnt stupid, they'll make sure the user bandwith doesnt get anywhere near it.

its not about being stupid, its just about things not always going according to plan

I'm assuming I'll have to restart Steam in order for it to update, or will it bling blang on my list like magic?

its not about being stupid, its just about things not always going according to plan

they've done that enough already, time to turn a new leaf, :) or their reputation may well end up hanging on a thread

3 minutes forum time left
8 minutes my-house time left

Hey, we should race to see who is the first to post when they start preloading... They should get a prize or something... :D

muka3d said:
Hey, we should race to see who is the first to post when they start preloading... They should get a prize or something... :D
Let the incessant restarts of steam begin!!!

Sushi said:
Ahaha, Paris and Nicole totally pwned that woman

Non sequitur alert!!

I assume you're still being entertained by Simple Life? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back