Rate the last game you played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha Centauri; 1/10

It's 2100, and you have antigravity ships, rovers, jets, and boats that look all the same, guns that induce 'psi power'? How unrealistic. And WTF with Xenofungus? And The land being a grid? HTW does that work?

Bishock: 10/10 A brilliant game. We shouldn't be talking about how it was good... we should be talking about what wasn't good about it. NOTHING.

Shadowrun: 8/10: A fun multiplayer experience.. it's like a CS experience on crack in a magical world. A single-player would have been cool. IF THERE WAS ONE.

Shadowrun: 8/10: A fun multiplayer experience.. it's like a CS experience on crack in a magical world. A single-player would have been cool. IF THERE WAS ONE.

Isn't that an MMO? And isn't it free now?

Shadowrun is a bought game for 360/PC. Vista only. It is no MMO. It's just rounds and buying systems just like counter strike. And no. It's not free. but there is no subscription.. Because it's not an MMO!

Bummer. Weird, I had heard of some MMO that was supposedly awesome and was free now, but whatever.

I think you're thinking of ShadowBane. Shadowrun is an online-only (but not MMO) shooter for Xbox 360 and PC.

And the "new ratings system" thing was just a joke, and obviously a failed one at that :p

Company of Heroes - 10/10

Already a veteran of the multiplayer but bordom took hold so decided to go through the Company of Heroes single player properly lol, and I was very suprised. Usually the RTS single players I have played get tedious and boring about half way through, but the variety was exellent, each mission was completely different, and the range of options it gives you is enormous.

Never thought I could play through an RTS, and want to play through it again. This truely is the greatest RTS, and definatley one of the best, games ever created.

Halo - 9/10
Well, I liked it...

Halo 2 - 6.5/10
The PC port is pretty pathetic, not to mention the fact that the game itself is a serious letdown so far compared to the original. Don't get this game for the singleplayer.

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade - 9/10
This one's a blast. The new races add a lot of depth into an already engaging game, and the non-linear conquest-style campaign mode is a step up from the last game too. Definately worth the $30 USD.

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade - 9/10
This one's a blast. The new races add a lot of depth into an already engaging game, and the non-linear conquest-style campaign mode is a step up from the last game too. Definately worth the $30 USD.

Crusade rocked. I thought the campaign mode was much less engaging, though. DOW was better, I think.

The Crusade single player got too tedious for me after a while, but the multiplayer with all the added races was exellent. Although the necrons get just too damn powerful after a while.

X3: Reunion: 8/10

I've been recently getting into this game again, after shelving it for a long time. Part of what got me into it was the new release of a great mod called Xtended mod, as well as new patches which remove the disc protection and fix a lot of the old bugs.

I must say that the game is far, far improved now, and I'm currently enjoying building up my merchant empire.

Bioshock - 9/10

Finished it at the weekend. One of the finest gaming experiences I've had in a long while. Solid combat, good exploration and RPG elements, intriguing story and beautiful to boot.

Setting, gameplay and atmosphere all make this a worthy £40 purchase.

Medal of Honor - Airborne - 6/10

Neat idea, but meh.

Stranglehold - 7/10

BLOW SOME SHIT UP!

Halo - 4/10
Mediocrity made flesh.

Team Fortress 2 - 8/10
Loving it.

Homeworld 2 - 9/10

Medal Of Honour - Airborne: 6/10

While the ultra-cool motion blur and very good performance on my not-so-incredible graphics card (GeForce 7650GS) brought a smile to my face, the incredibly meager SP (6 levels?! D: ) kinda let me down. Combine that with a last absolutely ridiculous (and hard) level, and the frustration is complete. The weapon upgrades were a blast, though. Too bad you can't replay the first levels with your upgraded weaponry from later levels. Haven't tried out the MP though, so nothing to say about that. Hopefully it'll be better :p

MOH Airborne - 7-8/10
Bioshock - 9-10/10
Stalker - 9-10/10
Company of Heroes- 9/10
World in Conflict demo - 0/10 lol its cause the stupid demo wouldnt work so i got so frustrated i was like **** THIS GAME!!!

CoD4 beta 7/10 - it takes everything I liked about CoD (with some of the stuff I didn't) and adds plenty of unlockables. Good fun.

TF2 9/10 - awesome game, yet I can't shake the feeling that it's TFC with training wheels and that it won't be the competitive game many of us have been hoping for. Early impressions suggest teamplay has been traded for accessibility, but also that this was the intention. TF2 is still more fun than any fps i've played in ages and it also looks and runs great on my aging pc - something Valve deserve huge credit for.

Super Paper Mario - 8/10 - charming game.

Stalker 9/10- Best example of a good nonlinear shooter with interesting plot

Sniper rifle was a great way to open areas

TF2-10/10. Greatest thing since sliced bread.
Halo 3-10/10. This is the game I wanted halo 2 to be. ****ing great.

Bioshock 8/10

Just completed it. Loved it generally, especially the story and setting. It perhaps isn't the game-of-a-lifetime type experience that some touted it as - more could have been made of the gameplay, story and setting in places, plus it is pretty unstable on PC - but there's lots to love.

Bioshock - 9/10

Exellent game, but it has nothing on Half-Life 2.

Halo 3

Graphics 9/10
Gameplay 10/10
Story 10/10
Multiplayer 10/10
Music 10/10 obviously

Nothing else to say, the game rules

Halo 3

Graphics 9/10
Gameplay 9/10
Story 6/10
Multiplayer 9/10
Music 9/10

Halo 3

Graphics 8/10
Gameplay 9/10
Story 7/10
Multiplayer 10/10
Music 10/10

Team Fortress 2 - 10/10 Multiplayer Game of the Year, tbh.

Half-Life: Blue Shift - 7/10

Underrated. It's very short and doesn't bring anything really new to the table, but it's more HL1, and that isn't a bad thing at all. Also, what little content there is, it's very fun, polished, and well-paced(except for the Xen Vent Maze *shudder*), and in many ways I prefer the level design and story over Op4. The fact that it's relevant to both HL1 and HL2 also help.

Stranglehold-6.5/10
Besides the destructible environment the games a bore.
The storyline is pretty disappointing.Shame on you John Woo.
Very repetitive game play.It's very short over all.

Halo 3: 9.9/10
Possibly one of the coolest games I have ever played, fun and extremem is the coolest way. fighting brutes or loads of grunts in tight quarters with the first gravity hammer you get is just win. EXTREME WIN. Fighting the scarab wasn't as good, though. still extreme, of course. But who the hell designed a scarab with an open back? Retards! But the first encounter with a scarab is just epic. It's like.. OH SHIT! IT'S LOOKING AT ME! RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! And scarab explosions are fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back