Not open for further replies.
Half-Life 2: Episode 2

Gameplay 10/10
Story 10/10
Graphics 10/10
Characters 10/10
Level Design 10/10
Atmosphere 10/10

I think you get the point. But taking into account I only gave Half-Life 2 7/10 and Episode 1 8/10 kind of gives you a good idea about how good Episode 2 actually is!

ZOMFG AMAZING!

Portal gets a :thumbs:/10

I loved my companion cube ;(

Portal

9.4/10

Glados was pretty hilarious at the end.

Portal - 9/10

Very inteligent and fun gameplay :D

Portal: 10/10
Gaming will never be the same again (at least for me :D).

Team Fortress 2: 10/10
fun fun fun fun fun

I am very pleased with the Orange Box so far. :)

HL2: Episode 2: 9.5/10

****ing awesome. The best Half-life game yet. And did anyone else notice how the firefights between the Combine and you were so much more open then anything in HL2 or Episode 1. It was great, made me want to play them again straight away.

Portal: 9/10

Short, but downright awesome and hilarious. Seriously one of the funniest games i've ever played. GLaDOS is awesome.

Team Fortress 2: 9/10

Best multiplayer game i've played in years.

Portal - 10/10

When a game is challenging and makes me laugh, i always enjoy it.

HL2 Episode 2 - 9/10 so far

Havent finished it yet, but the 4 or so hours ive played have been some of the best in any game ive ever played.

Team Fortress 2 - 10/10

Truly fresh and epic. Shame i get lag from wireless every minute or so, spoils it, but still really REALLY enjoyable.

SKATE - 9/10

Call Of Duty 4 - 10/10

From the demo, its awesome. Ive never played a game where everything felt like...like...i was actually THERE doing it. From the head motions when you reload, to the graphics, to the realism of the guns...just wow.
So much better than Tony Hawk's

HL2 Ep2 - 10/10

Brilliant. Magnificent. Perfect in everyway possible. The greatest gaming experiance of my entire life.

gears of war 8/10

been holding off getting orange box (no time) but my resolve is crumbling

been obssessed with Crackdown demo 9/10 ..man that game is awesome ..will buy but have no time to play ..my list is getting huge

Portal - 8/10
Episode 2 - 10/10

Stern, Crackdown doesn't get much better than the demo tbh.

:( really? no additional powers except jump higher pick up heavier stuff?

Stronger attack, but no, it doesn't really get more interesting. I played it a TON when I got it, but it gets repetitive and boring and is over quickly. I would just get all the fun you can out of the demo.

damn I had high hopes for it ...stupid timer wont let me play more than an hour at a time ..guess I'll just rent it

Co-op is where Crackdown shines. I also found something strangely calming about exploring the dizzying heights of the city.

Co-op is where Crackdown shines. I also found something strangely calming about exploring the dizzying heights of the city.

I agree but you can only jump around the level for so long before it gets boring.

One cool thing about the game though is that I always would get a weird feeling in my stomach when my character jumped off of a really tall building, like I was falling myself.

I'm having a hard time scaling cuz I jump as high as george costanza ..I spend most of my time just exploring ..I think I've killed the starting mission guy once and took over oone the suplly buildings ..driving is cool in this game too bad there's no mototcycles ..the suv rocks

I liked the way you can lock onto vehicles and people and toggle between locations to shoot. Much time was spent taking out tires and enjoying the results :)

It gets repetitive after a while, but I got a good amount of playtime out of it first.

how the hell do you toggle ..I hate rushing into a group and my gun automatically aiming at the car or the guy furthest from me ..I usually just shit kick everyone .. that's tons of fun

You know, I can't remember. I think you lock onto vehicle/person then just move the right stick around. It's been a few months and my memory sucks.

Crackdown is sick...for about the first town/city section then its all repetitive. Once you can jump as high as possible it gets boring..so a few hours basically.

Anyway, back on track:

Unreal Tournament 3 Demo - 9/10

Too fast for my eyes to cope with, looks so sexy though, especially Shangri La. MMmmm that lighting...and god the weapons look UBER SEXY...*drools at sniper rifle*

Portal 10/10

One of the best written games ever. Besides being an incredibly fun and innovative puzzle game that will hopefully see plenty of custom puzzles in the future.

THE CAKE IS SO DELICIOUS AND MOIST

Team Fortress 10/10

Multiplayer perfection, any wrongs I find in this game is just nitpicking on my part. Absolutely everything has been thought through and through.

Episode 2 9.5/10

Epic. I think so far every Half-Life title has been better than the previous, no different for Ep2. The first game that I know of that really struck me emotionally.

And yes, I just gave Portal a higher score than Ep2. A game should be rated on how good it can be, and Portal is as good as a short game can possibly get.

And yes, I just gave Portal a higher score than Ep2. A game should be rated on how good it can be, and Portal is as good as a short game can possibly get.

By all means, give portal whatever score you want, but by that logic (rating a game by its potential) then shouldn't every majorly hyped game by 100,000/10 then?

Gish - 7/10
Fun, but gets pretty ****ing annoying when you can't get it to do what you want. Still, there really aren't enough physics-based puzzlers out there that are worth a shit.

By all means, give portal whatever score you want, but by that logic (rating a game by its potential) then shouldn't every majorly hyped game by 100,000/10 then?

I don't mean it like that. All I'm saying is that I don't wanna rate Portal lower than Ep2 just because it's a short game. Portal deserves a 10 because it's as good as a 2 hour game can possibly get and minute by minute as good or better than Ep2.

Unreal Tournament 3 Demo - 10/10

I loved the original UT, but I felt that 2004 and 2003 in particular fell short of the magnificence of the original. UT3 is reminiscent of the original in many ways. They've improved the control, feel, and look of the game by taking cues from old school UT and it's GREAT.

Halo 3 - 5/10

The most overated game in the HISTORY of gaming. Taken back the same day and the person at the desk gave me a funny look, told them to play the Orange Box and you will see my logic.

Portal 10/10

Best game I have played in ages. Can't wait for the custom content. Stunt maps would be cool.

I just finished Portal and HL2: Episode Two in the same day.

They both get an awesome/10. Can't decide which one's better, Ep. 2 is longer and has more "substance" in its gameplay and story, but nothing beats Portal's atmosphere and style...

Portal 10/10 -Brilliant surprise. Can't wait to see more.
Episode 2 8.5/10 -Not as good as I hoped, but still very good.

Portal - 9/10

Trippy as Hell. I like it.

Episode 2 - 10/10

Environments looked great.

TF2 - Can't rate it due not having a decent ass connection to play/10

GOD WHY CAN'T I HAVE A DECENT CONNECTION?

Portal- 10/10

Pure awesomeness.

TF2- 100/10

Sex in the form of an Xbox Live only game.

Warhammer 40,000: Winter Assault

9/10, the campaign is too friggin' short. Awesome though.

FOR THE EMPEROR, MOTHERF**KER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back