Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 Days Of Night - 8/10

Best Vampire film I've seen since The Lost Boys.

Brutal and bloody :D

I thought that movie sucked. Lame vampires were LAME.

I remember liking Armageddon when i saw it a long time ago. The CG impressed me quite a bit. Not sure if I want to ruin the memory.

Air Force One - 9/10

'GET OFF MY PLANNNNE!'

Best.Line.Ever.

Cloverfield 9/10

Loved every minute of it, really really cool movie : D ... really.

-dodo

I absolutly f**king loved how that chick explodes after being bitten, haha awsome !

I'd actually put Armageddon somewhere in the 8/10 range for me. Its silly and stupid and inaccurate, but it's so aggressively crazy and flashy that I like it in the same way I like Total Recall and reruns of old pulp sci-fi shows.

I am Legend.

First 3/4 9.5/10
last 1/4 1/10
overall 7/10

Cue comic book guy..... "worst ending ever."

Iron Man 8.5/10 Best super hero movie ever? Definitely. I want MOAR.

Oh, and was I the only one thinking "Mecha Breen!!!11" at the end fight.:LOL:

Gone in Sixty Seconds (nick cage remake) - 9/10

I really love this movie, I don't care if you think it sucks.

Gone in Sixty Seconds (nick cage remake) - 9/10

I really love this movie, I don't care if you think it sucks.

The movie was, actually, really ****ing awesome. You made me want to rewatch it. *opens demonoid*

30 Days Of Night - 8/10

Best Vampire film I've seen since The Lost Boys.

Brutal and bloody :D

Oh man, the other week me and one of my friends stayed over at another friends house and we watched that movie. It was horrible, I hated it. Although one of my friends was like "OMG BEST MOVIE EVAR OLOL I LOVE IT"

Oh man, the other week me and one of my friends stayed over at another friends house and we watched that movie. It was horrible, I hated it. Although one of my friends was like "OMG BEST MOVIE EVAR OLOL I LOVE IT"

I guess it's a matter of taste, I thought it was great.

I loved 30 Days of Night, but then I also really enjoyed the graphic novel of it, too. Although the styles are totally different, I enjoyed the concept. It was a nice horror and christ we don't see much good of them much anymore.

Vantage Point - 8.5/10...

Aside from the somewhat repetitive rewinds, the movie was awesome.
Got really intense towards the end.

The Doctor Who Tv Movie
5/10
meh.its watchable

I've tried to watch it before but couldnt watch any longer after the seventh doctor regenerated and brought in that craptastic doctor.
LOLOL0LOLOLOLOLHALFHUMANLOLOLOL

3:10 to Yuma - 8.5/10

Really enjoyed it, kept me hooked the whole way(started watching it after about 20 minutes), great performances, the guy who played Crowe's second in command in his gang was really good. The ending I wasn't the biggest fan of, the way Crowe sympathised with Bale hmmm :| Loved the conflicting morals throughout the whole story.

Iron Man - 8/10

Best superhero movie I've seen. Pretty badass, Iron Man was always the only comic book I really enjoyed as a kid. Oh, and I saw the Indiana Jones IV trailer before it on the big screen, which was almost worth the price of the ticket alone.

I plan on seeing Iron Man this weekend, hopefully sometime in the morning to minimize the amount of suckers there.

Iron Man - 8/10 - Great movie. Iron Man is a badass, I'd love that suit :D

Saw the Indy trailer too, can't wait for that movie :D

Iron Man: 8/10
I went and saw this last night. It was a lot better than what I had previously thought. I really thought it was gonna be a crap fest. I don't know why, but I did. Anyway, it was pretty damn good (and the clip after the credits... awesome). I was kind of put off by the whole lolterrorists thing, but other than that, it was a good flick.

National Treasure 2 - 3/10

The first 1:30 is an insulting joke. The last 30 mins is the best part but is still only mediocre compared to Indiana Jones etc.

DiCaprio is easily one of the top actors in the business. Are you still suffering from Titanic envy?

Seriously, I used to hate DiCaprio when I was younger because I didn't really know what acting was when Titanic was around. Christ, that was like 12 years ago now.
I've watched Titanic multiple times since then and it's an incredible film.

DiCaprio is an awesome actor, Gangs of New York and Catch Me If You Can are what brought him to my now matured mind, and whenever I see his name next to a movie... I know it'll be good.

Iron Man(again) - 8.5/10...
Awesome awesome, the last fight scene was so comic-like it was great.

Catch Me If You Can was when i started to notice he was more than a pretty face. With films like Blood Diamond and The Departed he really showed he can act.

He wasn't good in Titanic, but that's partly because the script was balls. Leonardo Retardo has done much better since then.

Juno 6/10

Had it's moments and was cute, but overrated as what.

Futurama: Benders Big Score - 6/10 - Wasn't as get as I was expecting, had a few chuckles though...

Superbad - 7.5/10 - Was alright, had some good laughs :)

The Bank Job - 8.5/10 - Great Movie

Inside Man - 8.5/10 - Again, loved it.

The Last Samurai - 9/10 - Awesome. Wish I could live in a village like that. Sad ending :cry:

Whatwhat?

Iron Man 9/10 - good action, good acting, good script, good effects. Comic-book plot, fine.

I just thought that he was great in Titanic... couldn't care less about the script.

But if you want a fantastic Titanic movie with a script, check out A Night to Remember, it's a bit old but it's great.

Heat - 9/10

Glad I digged this one out, I haven't watched it in years. It's probably up there as one of my favourite films come to think of it. Great acting and some pant-shitting action scenes, not to mention a pretty memorable ending. When that Moby song kicks in I always seem to get goosebumps. :eek:

Iron Man 8/10 - Man this movie was corny... but I still enjoyed it. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back