Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narnia - 8/10

King Kong - 9/10 (and i've seen the original - it still makes for a good movie)

Crash - 9/10

Awesome, awesome film. Really powerful.

Tae Guk Gi, Brotherhood of War - 7.5/10

Felt a little more like an action movie than a war film sometimes but it was still quite good.
I was so happy when i saw Oldboy in it.

Bird on a Wire - 7/10 (Goldie Hawn = teh hawtness.)

DigiQ8 said:
Fun With Dick And Jane 9/10
i lol'd alot :p
Saw that too, and was also impressed. I'd agree with that score as long as you're in a humorous mood.

xlucidx said:
What in God's name made you watch that? :x

[sarcasm] Obviously not the first one. [/sarcasm]

Warbie said:
What in god's name made him watch the first one?

2 of my friends fell asleep while watching The Fast and the Furious - I was about to comment on how crappy it was when I heard the snores.

Although I admit I'm a Vin Diesel fan, the enjoyment came purely from the Supra and the Charger. Saying such, the movie could have been 1 hour and 38 minutes of stills of those two vehicles and I would have still rated it 8/10.

A Thin Red Line - 7/10 ( Was a little boring... there were too many pauses in the movie where it was silent...decent war movie though)

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - 9.8/10

Watched it again last night for the first time in probably a year. It just keeps getting better every time I watch it. It makes me feel high even if I'm not, and I love that.

Mr and Mrs Smith - 8/10

Surprisingly very good even though I'm not a huge fan of Mr Pit

Mean Girls- funny movie, hot girls, the ending was a bit too sugary for moi but otherwise very enjoyable, some real laugh at loud gags..

jimbo118 said:
Mean Girls- funny movie, hot girls, the ending was a bit too sugary for moi but otherwise very enjoyable, some real laugh at loud gags..
"I think i have ESPN or something"

Kamikazie said:
for some reason that is the only thing i remember from that movie...besides her

yeah she was fine alright, i thought rachel mcadams looked a bit :/

jimbo118 said:
yeah she was fine alright, i thought rachel mcadams looked a bit :/
yea...they should have put Lacey Chabert as Regina...never mind, i wouldnt want Lacey to be the bitch :D

King Kong.

Great movie, I got annoyed with Jimmy and the African-American characters though but other than that a real entertaining, yet intelligent, pop-corn flick.

9/10

Just Friends - 7.5/10

Surprisingly funny. Especially when the two brothers are slapping each other all the time. Pretty good acting all the way through.

Narnia 8/10 Good movie, but it made me hate that goddamn lion

Doom 7/10

Better than I thought, definitely not a bad movie even though I'm not a fan of The Rock. The first person sequence was pretty cool.

Jarhead - 8/10

Funny, interesting, cool, good acting, adequately appeases my special forces fetish, serious, watchable, and what action sequences there are be rather cool and all the more so due to their rarity. Plus there were some amazing sights and moments in the film, like the oilfields. But the barren-ness of it grated after a while even though that was somewhat the point.

Hitch - 3/10 ...typical "Will Smith thinks he's the shit" movie.

Paparazzi - 7/10 ...was actually pretty fun to watch... seeing Cole just punch people in the face was worth it :D

Skaadi said:
Narnia 8/10 Good movie, but it made me hate that goddamn lion

You too? I almost shouted when that ****er came back to life.

Airplane 2: The Sequel

9/10 :LOL: I loled a lot. especiallt at the start when they described the princess and the knight carressing in a galaxy far far away.

Jarhead! was a pretty cool film, i was suprised, made me laugh too 7/8 outta 10

The Producers 8/10

Funny, funny stuff. Love Mel Brooks.

Pulp Fiction : 10/10
Ive watched that film about 500 times now

The Punisher - 7/10 ...Good quality hold-no-barrs action.

Underworld : Evolution - 6/10 ...Decent brainless action movie...Kate Beckinsale, Mmm...

Dante's Peak - 6/10... Boring, didn't make much sense at some parts, but was on the whole... entertaining.

Stargate - 8/10... Very entertaining, never got into the series... but I loved the movie.

Jaws 10/10

Its Jaws. Come on.

Amores Perros 7/10

Not bad, not as good as i heard but still a good film. Don't see this film if you like dogs though :O. Jeez...

40 Year Old Virgin. 9/10
Not for kids...but damn. Was totally blown away with how the movie balances being insanely funny with also being well acted, exceptionally written, and actually touching.

Equilibirum 10/10

Awesome, lol. Very orwellian.

Having people shoot chemicals into their body to control is one of the best ideas evar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back