Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Gaffigan: Beyond the Pale (Think that's what it was called) - 8/10
All I can say is "Hot Pockeeeeets".

Friday - 8.4

"And you know this, man." Haha. Great movie.

The Departed 9.5/10

Awesome film with a great storyline and great acting from all cast members. Does a really good job of expanding on the plot that Infernal Affairs had, making this version far superior than the Hong Kong original, and the original is still a pretty good film so thats saying something there.

Office Space - 7.75/10

Good movie overall. I liked the part where they were talking about money laundering, and wondered how dumbass gangsters could do it, but geeks like them had to look it up in a dictionary.

Grudge 2 - 4/10

Made no sense, not very scary to me, although the chick next to me was feaked out. Overall bad movie, bad acting.

Cross of Iron is an awesome movie. James Coburn is the mother****ing man.

yeah it was good, the book is sweet too, i remember buying it off amazon years ago, couldnt find it over here on dvd, hadnt seen it but i had read the reviews so got it...

Monster House

7/10

Quite a funny kids film, though not a patch n the best one of all (Over The Hedge)

Citizen Kane - 8/10

A truly influential film.

It's a little slow but I enjoyed it more than I expected.

Phone Booth - 7/10 - Not bad

Shrek 2 - 8/10 - Some good laughs, enjoyed it. Cute cat :D

Fight Club - 9/10 - Brilliant.

Teh Godfather! 8/10 (Cant hear half of it! ><)
AND I GOT TEH GAME! 10/10
Double teh Mafia.

I saw Jesus Camp earlier today, and hoooly crap is all I have to say. I can't really rate it, just see it for yourself, it's truly shocking.

Children of Men... hmmmmm, 6 out of 10.

Heathen! You should be taken out to the pasture and shot, survivors will be shot again...

Back To The Future - 9/10

Meh i watched it because i was bored on Sunday afternoon. Its old, but its so classic. Fairly funny in some places, but ultimately a cheesy film. Still watchable though.

Legally Blonde - 7.9/10...
Chick flick? Yes.
Fun to watch? Yes.
Reese Witherspoon's hawtness? Yes.

I <3 Reese Witherspoon.

I dont this Reese is even good looking. She just looks fat and stupid

http://usemycomputer.com/indeximages/2004/August/reese.witherspoon.0804.jpg

I completely agree, look at that obese whore. Even her Oscar is saying the same thing.

The Departed - 9/10. I personally prefer Infernal Affairs, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. Great cast, although I thought Matt Damon was slightly weak.

Teh Godfather! 8/10 (Cant hear half of it! ><)
AND I GOT TEH GAME! 10/10
Double teh Mafia.

What do you mean you can't hear half of it? You rated the game above the movie? *Jaw drop*

You're fat and stupid for saying that. :(

May - 6.7/10...
W-T-F?

The Grudge 2 - 3.2/10...

...This had to have been the most boring 'horror' movie that I've ever seen.

Your penis permit has been revoked.

I dont even want my penis anywhere near Reese anyway. Her movies annoy me, her smile is just retarded, and I honestly do not think she is fine at all.

:sniper: :sniper: :rolling: :angel: :hmph:

I dont even want my penis anywhere near Reese anyway. Her movies annoy me, her smile is just retarded, and I honestly do not think she is fine at all.

:sniper: :sniper: :rolling: :angel: :hmph:

Sexuality questioned.

A History of Violence - 8.1/10...
Very good.

Ong-bak : Thai Warrior - 8.1/10...
Tony Jaa > All. I mean come on, he can whoop ass with his elbows!

Sexuality questioned.

A History of Violence - 8.1/10...
Very good.

Ong-bak : Thai Warrior - 8.1/10...
Tony Jaa > All. I mean come on, he can whoop ass with his elbows!

No no, not sexuality... STYLE. Reese IS NOT FIT! Neither is Angelina Jolie. They are UGLY! Friggin get some style people!

A History of Violence is a good movie, very slow but good.

Ong Bak... OMG, WHAT A MOVIE. You need to see Ong Bak 2... hahahahahahaha he ****ing PWNED everyone. Ive never seen so many broken bones in my life. what a movie. 10 times better than ong bak 1

Silent Hill = 9.2/10

Really enjoyed the games and the film proved to be very faithful to them. Good horror film but a lot of it does rely on the games for the storyline. You can pick the jist of it up in the film but for the maximum experience play Silent Hill 1 before you watch(If you can find it).

No no, not sexuality... STYLE. Reese IS NOT FIT! Neither is Angelina Jolie. They are UGLY! Friggin get some style people!

A History of Violence is a good movie, very slow but good.

Ong Bak... OMG, WHAT A MOVIE. You need to see Ong Bak 2... hahahahahahaha he ****ing PWNED everyone. Ive never seen so many broken bones in my life. what a movie. 10 times better than ong bak 1

Meh, to each his own.

I love her personality in all of her movies, and from what I've seen of her in interviews, she seems to be a very nice person.

And I personally hate A.J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back