Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Emperor's New Groove - 9/10

The only Disney movie I would ever watch willingly.

The New Guy - 4/10

WHO'S THE BEEYOTCH NOW?!

Transformers - 8/10

Great amount of action, pretty funny at points, but the Decepticons went down like little bitches imo. Why does the brotha have to get killed off?

Doom - 7/10

Wait what?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters - 5/10

What the Hell was that? No really, what?

I wouldn't, I loved the books, and I thought every important feature was added correctly and pulled off well. Except for the meeting of the Elves early on, but I do believe that was in the extra footage on the special edition.

From what I heard, the return of the king dropped most of the content and instead spent the entire movie about one small part of the book.

He still loved it though, and so did I. Trees that drop kick rule.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (special edition) 4.5 / 5

Saw this in the theater when I was a kid.

For the most part, all of the special effects are still very impressive, though a couple of them are showing their age.

I love this movie.

$5 DVD

The Fountain - 8/10

And I also liked...kind of liked...tolerated the Doom movie. So :p

I WILL NOT OBEY!

Black Sheep - 8/10

Chris Farley ftw.

Meh, that one was average. I found myself liking Beverly Hills Ninja a bit more.

I'm watching Scarface. Cult classic, a bit too long, and it hits on a cliched theme (crime doesn't pay), but other than that I enjoy watching it. 8/10

The Departed 5 / 5

[2006]

One kick ass cop movie. More plot twists than you could possibly imagine.

Boondock Saints- I known I'm gonna get slammed by somebody for this one, but this movie was just bad. It was like a self-parody of itself, which would've been fine if that was what it was trying to do. But it was so serious, and that's where the problem is. It was corny and predictable, generally poorly written, and cliched. 3/10

Perfume - 8/10
Quite an original plot to this one, and no happy-end. It was a breath of fresh air.

The Illusionist - 9/10
Some marvellous plot twists in that one, and I really enjoyed the setting.

Na. It's alright, good for one watch but ultimately forgettable.

Galaxy Quest - 9/10
Does it good. I laughed three or four times during the movie. That's more than usual, believe it or not D:

Stargate - 8/10
Great actors. I like it. I want to create a country (D:land?) that uses this as a religion.

Lost Junction 2 / 5

I can't lie, I bought it because the main actress is so nice to look at. Not for her, the movie would have little merit. Something like a made for TV movie.

$5 DVD

EDIT:
Turns out it is a made for TV movie I suppose. On the back it says, "USA Networks", as in USA Network Television.

Transformers 9/10 for action and character design funny ass movie also

Bill Murray in Groundhog's Day.

10/10 As awesome now as it was the first ten times I saw it.

This and Kurosawa Akira's "Ikiru" should be required viewing for public school children everywhere.

The Core - 4/10

I spent most of the film thinking "wtf?". But nukes and having the black guy not die first has to count for something. :p

Die Hard - Live Free Or Die Hard 10/10

Awesome movie, great action, great story, and rather funny!

The Day the Earth Stood Still - 9.3/10...
A sci-fi classic.

2001 : A Space Odyssey - 7.8/10...
Ya'll weren't lying when you said I'd think it would be boring, but I'll be damned if it wasn't interesting.

The 80's must have touched him. It's a miracle.

asuka liking a crap movie? Hardly a miracle in my books

:)

Let's get one thing straight xlucidx...you either give Space odyssey a 10...or I take your balls. There is no middle ground here, either it's a masterpiece or your kind is taken out of the gene pool.
How could something be boring...and interesting?

Thats like saying " you all weren't lying when you said I'd think it would suck, but I'll be damned if it wasn't a masterpiece."

Die Hard - 9.6/10

Die Hard 2 - 9.5/10

Just a great collection all together

asuka liking a crap movie? Hardly a miracle in my books

:)

Let's get one thing straight xlucidx...you either give Space odyssey a 10...or I take your balls. There is no middle ground here, either it's a masterpiece or your kind is taken out of the gene pool.
How could something be boring...and interesting?

Thats like saying " you all weren't lying when you said I'd think it would suck, but I'll be damned if it wasn't a masterpiece."

:|
I was bored, yet somewhat still intrigued by it.
Meaning, I watched it... wondering when it would end as there were quite a few parts that were way too strung out, yet some parts of it still managed to interest me.

Im just ****ing with ya :)

But ill be by later for your balls!

The wire - Entire series so far 10/10, this is like the 3rd time ive watched every episode..im hooked i needs seasons 5.

Dawn of the Dead(1978) - 5/10...
I actually prefer the new one to the old one, I really don't remember hating this version so much before.
But as soon as the bikers arrived that pretty much killed it for me.

I could've sworn I enjoyed the 1978 version before though. Meh, I guess my taste in movies has shit the bed.

I really enjoyed the remake. Never saw the old one.

I just got it in the mail from Netflix, haven't watched it in about 4/5 years.
It's awkward, I love the classic B&W Night of the Living Dead... yet the old Dawn of the Dead just lost its touch on me.

I'm going to watch Die Hard 1 for the first time in a couple of hours.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie only gets a 7 from me =\ It had a few really rofl scenes but overall couldn't compare to the show.

I just got it in the mail from Netflix, haven't watched it in about 4/5 years.
It's awkward, I love the classic B&W Night of the Living Dead... yet the old Dawn of the Dead just lost its touch on me.

I'm going to watch Die Hard 1 for the first time in a couple of hours.

If you don't like die hard...then you don't have a soul ;)

But yea, i agree with you 100 percent on dawn of the dead, i was amazed at the shitfest i was watching after noticing it got a 96 on rotten tomatoes. I actually turned it off half way through because i couldn't take anymore of the running through the mall scenes..i found then boring and sloppy.

And i got all the metaphors Romero likes to throw at his audience. I found them pretty simplistic and not very clever actually.

But, i really liked the original dawn of the dead.

Pink Floyd The Wall
9,5/10

Very important movie for me, pretty reflects my life, my feelings and depressions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back