Resident Evil Series general discussion

Gargantou said:
Perhaps he's trying to manipulate both sides in order to conquer the world when they bomb eachother to hell!!:LOL:

You saw straight through him.

Indeed, i cannot wait for some of the source RE mods that i've seen screenshots and read details about, some of them just sound amazing !

Wait, was that a typo of zombie GHOSTS or zombie GOATS? I MUST KNOW!!! :O

JNightshade said:
Perhaps it was no typo and it's a mix of the two..
I mean holycrap.. Just imagine insane zombie ghost goats!!!

JNightshade said:
What kind of blasphemy is this?! You've never heard the epic Half-Life: Full-Life Consequences?

http://johnfreemanjohnfreemanjohnfreeman.ytmnd.com/

John Freeman said "Zombie goasts leave this place" and the zombie goasts said "but this is our house" and John Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were zombie goasts so he blew up the house and killed the zombie goasts so they were at piece.

Hahaha, of course I've seen the incredible Full-Life Consequences... I guess the reference just didn't click in >_<

Drackard said:
Indeed, i cannot wait for some of the source RE mods that i've seen screenshots and read details about, some of them just sound amazing !

Yep, the mod that is now running is now, "Resident evil: Twilight".

Yeah, that one looks and sounds bloody amazing, i think after a few of these mods are released us RE hl2.net fans should gather for a game ^_^

(Rofl @ all the "your mod is dead" comments DB :p)

I dream of an open-ended zombie survival RPG :p
That'd be so hawt..^^

Well, Resident Evil: Twilight still haven't had any updates yet, guess we just had to wait for news to come out naturally.

Anyway, anyone thinks RE1 is the scariest of all?

Double_Blade said:
Well, Resident Evil: Twilight still haven't had any updates yet, guess we just had to wait for news to come out naturally.

Anyway, anyone thinks RE1 is the scariest of all?
"Hope this is not Chris' blood"
That is scary.

mm, still an amazing game though ;)

But one of my favourites was, "watch out! its a zombie!"

I had reviewed on Resident Evil 1 game,

I mean it is a great game that is worth a great review, and it won a 100% thrill rating, mainly because zombie suddenly pops out and eats you, zombies pretend to die and when you get closer to it, the zombie suddenly grabs your leg and starts chewing away.

All these, had won my thrill rating.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I didn't mean to do that"

Not anything other than it has been delayed too September this year, but that's relatively old news still..

And here.

www.residentevilfan.com

Edit: I'm considering buying a GameCube and all the RE games for it(My store over here sells a package with some percentage of the price).
The pack contains the following.

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4

Man, I miss RE2 and RE3.. I really should buy it :D

Well, I loved the Resident Evil: Remake, but still, I was forced to buy GameCube in order to play it. Mikami is a jerk, why wouldn't he release the Remake on PS2 or PC?

Well, don't worry, Im sure there are plenty of RE games to choose from in amazon.com or eBay.

And anyway, as a treat for RE fans, here are many of our favourite characters from old RE episodes including Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, HUNK and of course our favourite rotten friend, Zombie!!!

http://www.toywiz.com/reevacfi.html

Welll it'd be nice to have all the 'maingames' collected on one console and technically only the GC allows that if you count RE0.:)
I wish I hadn't sold RE2 for the Dreamcast, that port was schweet, I thyink it was basically identical to the PC version.:)

Gargantou said:
Welll it'd be nice to have all the 'maingames' collected on one console and technically only the GC allows that if you count RE0.:)
I wish I hadn't sold RE2 for the Dreamcast, that port was schweet, I thyink it was basically identical to the PC version.:)

The real problem is, is GC going to be extinct from players? I mean is GC gonna lose it's popularity?

And I hope RE5 will release in GC. And by the way, is there any new 2006 GC games so far? I know there is the 2006 Zelda game.

So, any GameCube players around here now? I love the Remake and in fact, it has great graphics.

There's pretty much nada chance of RE5 being released for the GC, heck as of right now it's not even confirmed for the Wii, sorry.:\
In a way I think it's good though, doing a game on too many consoles simultaneously can't be good, especially when they're a generation apart.:p

Gargantou said:
There's pretty much nada chance of RE5 being released for the GC, heck as of right now it's not even confirmed for the Wii, sorry.:\
In a way I think it's good though, doing a game on too many consoles simultaneously can't be good, especially when they're a generation apart.:p

Well, I hope RE5 will be released in GC, because for the sake of buying the remake I bought GC.

Anyway, I found another new 2006 game released in GameCube, Disney's Pixar movie Cars.

Wesisapie said:
RE4 rules, best game i've played on any console for AGES.

I agree that RE4 rules, but the problem is, RE4 doesn't follow the Resident evil storyline at all, no zombies, no Umbrella corp. and no puzzle solving like the Resident evil 1, 2 and 3!!!!

My rating for RE4 is: 7/10 -Decent.

There doesn't have to be an Umbrella corp imo, but it'd be nice to see atleast a few 'traditional' zombies again in RE5, alongside puzzles, but this seems likely, afterall, the dev team is composed of alot of devs on the original RE1, and they've said they aim to strike a balance between RE4s gameplay and the 'traditional'.. Hopefully they'll succeed fairly well..:D
I can't wait for TGS!

Back