Secret Santa Discussion 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if my secret santa will buy Worms for me while it's still on sale.

20101217191546capture.jpg

I'd be more helpful and kind if I had mod powers ;)

And exactly the opposite if you had bear powers.

I chose not to enroll, at least not this year guys. Has nothing to do with being a stingy bastard because I'm not... and it doesn't mean I don't love you guys because I do.

Remind me, how are we being notified who to buy for again?

Remind me, how are we being notified who to buy for again?

We're closed for business guys, I had to leave it till the clock ticked over for the entire world onto the 18th. The list of names is there...me and Sliver are doing the draw, you'll get a PM shortly. Give us some time to get down the list to everyone - if you posted in the sign up thread, you're in.

You'll get a PM of who your giftee is.

How long will it take, because I thought we have to email the gift link in by the 20th

How long will it take, because I thought we have to email the gift link in by the 20th

No, you don't. They postponed the date I think to something closer to the 27th or the new year or something.

Well, I managed to get in since I only just found out about this twenty minutes ago. Can't believe I missed it completely for ten days.

It was fun last year, so I'm looking forward to it. Can't post in the sign up thread since it's closed though.

Damn nigga, you didn't even wait to see if there was going to be a sale.

Yeah I know, maybe the thing could've come on sale and you could've gotten multiple presents? What a douche. /joudan

Also, I would like to remind...everyone to put whatever they want most at the top of their list.

Gift purchased and link sent!

Hope they enjoy it. :)

TO WHOEVER GOT ME AS THEIR SECRET SANTA:

BC2 and BC2:Vietnam are my top two most-wanted, with the idea being I get one for Christmas and buy the other myself, unless there's a perfect storm of sales. So don't get me both unless you really, really want to. Or get me something that isn't BC2!

I was just putting on my belt to leave and get a retail credit card before remembering the Steam sale.

I was just putting on my belt to leave and get a retail credit card before remembering the Steam sale.

Hopefully that didn't stop you, because, you know, I dont think the card will expire before the sale starts.

I forgot to post my wishlist.. not that it stopped anyone from finding it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/acepilotf14/wishlist (worth noting there is a bundle for M2:TW for the same price)
I've got the gift I'll send mine all worked out.. but I'll feel like an ass if I buy it now and there's a sale later.

2 games for the same price as the 1. It's worth noting the bundles since you can't add them to the wishlist.

Hopefully that didn't stop you, because, you know, I dont think the card will expire before the sale starts.
I'm a little afraid that if I buy it, I'll forget about the sale again sometime between now and the 28th, and I won't have a trip to the store to give me enough time to remember :p

Hmm, technically my person has a couple of things I could buy now, but I'll wait around to see if there's a sale on some of the other gamezzzzzorz.

In case my Santa was wondering, the only reason for the $50 games being at the top of my list is the chance I might win in the Steam treasure hunt and therefore must maximize game value. The $20 and under games I actually care more about, so you may want to get those even if an expensive game is goin' for real cheap. Up to you of course.

I like how we were waiting to see if there was a sale. Oh well, I guess people with patient santas just get more (maybe).

I will also accept the 'Railworks mega content pack'.

I'd also like to say, whoever my secret santa is, the order of my wishlist doesn't really matter, I want them all equally.

Mine is in order of want-ness, but you'll likely have to scroll down a bit to get to the right price-range, assuming a steam sale doesn't knock off 75% of the prices.

And just in case it does, and whoever it is wants to get me the Theater of War game, there is also a Theater of War Collection.

I will be donating bone marrow along with a couple games. I hope others will too.

Mine is in order of want-ness, but you'll likely have to scroll down a bit to get to the right price-range, assuming a steam sale doesn't knock off 75% of the prices.

This. I added a few games at the bottom of the list that are $10 - $15.

I can't add the Fear complete pack to my wishlist, but let's toss that on there too!

ALSO, HOLIDAY SALES ARE COMPLETELY LIVE NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back