Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never even heard of splinter, is that the new one?

No, Splinter is an old one.I'm not sure what year, though. Someone check out what year Splinter was released. I'd do it but I'm going to bed now. Night!

Question: I'm borrowing a friend's extra iPod touch, and he has some videos on it. If I sync it with my itunes, will it erase these movies?

You bet it will. Turn auto sync off, so that you have to drag and drop the files.

Got myself up and ready for next season, track inspection at the next race day. Got an offer to join another team, which i have to review, prep and qualify for. Good team, haven't raced with them, but that'll come before the next season. Got an interview for it before christmas. Plus it's better than being left outta pocket.

barbagallo_hi_res.jpg

Bitches don't know about my additional CBR.

God damn it Koola.

Anyway, in my strife lately, [bad bad bad] things happen, and then everyone I could possibly talk to about it is asleep or in another country and also asleep, hurrah.

Got some sexy ass track pants for today. Really, I don't know why I hated these so much it's got so much crotch room. Need to get the tag out of the back though. Tearing my assdick up.

+40c? its fecking - 16c and 1 meter of snow in here. Let's change places!

God damn it Koola.

Anyway, in my strife lately, [bad bad bad] things happen, and then everyone I could possibly talk to about it is asleep or in another country and also asleep, hurrah.

This is what you get for saying that you're so content :arms:

I'm in another country but I'm not sleeping!
But then I'm not the person.

It's mildly chilly here, but not really. Haha **** y'all, we get summer for christmas.

(Which actually kind of sucks.)

You should've been over here in Bury last week, mate, if you wanted to see snow. On Monday night in the space of a few short hours we had several inches of snow.

last week i was melting in 45c... it was, according to mr Thermometer, 42c in the f-ing shade.

then it rained for 5mins, and that made the humidity go through the roof.

and that made me very, very happy.

You should've been over here in Bury last week, mate, if you wanted to see snow. On Monday night in the space of a few short hours we had several inches of snow.

What. And you didn't invite me?

Also, nice post count.

It's fairly cool here, like perfect though. Except for the wind, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge.

It snows constantly in Estonia right now. My car is not seeable and electricity might dissapear at any moment now.

Sooooo anyone else think the Jews are controlling a global weather machine?

I don't think that includes colds, Raz. It's not the best Christmas present you could receive!

I don't think that includes colds, Raz. It's not the best Christmas present you could receive!

Everybody is giving them to everybody else... but look at you, a regular black sheep!

Not strife at all... but on his way back from California my dad had brought back some In-N-Out burgers... they were cold and I had to reheat the one I had, but my god I love these things... they have such an amazing aroma that seems unique to In-N-Out and it brings back a lot of childhood memories.

In-N-Out? Heh, sounds like a brand of laxatives.

In-N-Out? Heh, sounds like a brand of laxatives.

No my friend... In-N-Out burgers are so good laxatives would be your worst enemy! You want to keep these bad boys inside you as long as possible until they fester.

And then you'd to get rid of them ASAP, I'd imagine.

I had in-n-out almost every day while I was working... they got old real fast. When I was out walking around, it'd either smell really good, or it'd smell like my armpit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back