Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But antibiotics won't help a cold!
It's caused by a virus!!

Im so ****ing pissed right now.
'
On a lighter note, I really think this song applies to me.

Baby, do you understand me now, sometimes I feel a little mad, but don't you know that no one alive can always be an angel, when things go wrong I seem to be bad But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good, oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.

This girl that I grew up with (and had the biggest crush on me back in middle school) added me as a friend on Facebook about 10 minutes ago. Her profile picture was with this girl, I was like, "Aww, taking pictures with her BFF." Then I looked on her page and it said "engaged" and I was about to ask her when that happened, but then thought it was one of those, "Hehe, let me put engaged up to see who asks." So I just left a "Hey, how are you?" message. She responded and I clicked on her picture. Her latest activity was joining the gays.com application and changed her profile picture to her and her girlfriend kissing.

I was literally wearing a O.O face.
Shit sucks brosef.

I need to start doing my schoolwork starting today.

Im so ****ing pissed right now.
'
On a lighter note, I really think this song applies to me.

Baby, do you understand me now, sometimes I feel a little mad, but don't you know that no one alive can always be an angel, when things go wrong I seem to be bad But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good, oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.

Fuggin love that song Rizz :p

After a hilarious friday, I told a couple of girls that i was a soul whose intentions are good, please don't let me be misunderstood (badly translated) as i had the song on my ipod. I found it hilarious, They didn't get it though.
They misunderstood me. I might have seemed bad, but really, my intentions where good.

People sucks. I know like 2 people that i whould miss if i was the only person left on earth.

Holy shit I'm typing this on an iPod touch from my bathroom.This is wicked!

You're nailing a girl while posting on hl2.net? ****ing awesome.

Just got back from the funeral. The pastor who was giving the eulogy said something funnily inappropriate.

He didn't pick up on it till he looked at my face, which was a mixture of D: and o_O
Oh wow. That's awesome.

Also not really, I think some things are better left unsaid.

My Dad's new wife got fired today... sure as hell is going to increase the tension around here.

Going to have to step up my efforts on getting a job so I can have an excuse not to get myself wrapped up in the bullshit MLM schemes she's tied herself into.

What do you mean? Emp just demonstrated an immensely powerful use for it.

My Dad's new wife got fired today... sure as hell is going to increase the tension around here.

Going to have to step up my efforts on getting a job so I can have an excuse not to get myself wrapped up in the bullshit MLM schemes she's tied herself into.

Care to explain what these MLM schemes are?

I've finally managed to download Joseph Arthur's In The Sun and so now I've got it on my phone! AT LAST!!! I've been waiting so long to get this track! I just love it so much!! Yayyyy!!!!! Even better I was able to download it for free!

She actually thinks she'll make sustainable profit off it. They're making sustainable profit off of her.

Going on your cross-****ry tour?

edit: clever clever internets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back