Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe then she'll understand how rude it is to make such a request!

I don't shave, because I don't grow beard.

I'm not a man :(

Me and you both brother. I can grow some mangy stubble but not a full beard. Then again I haven't gone half a year or more without shaving... only a couple months.

beards are sooo old, like cave man old

I think we beardless dudes looks cool.

Leaping from tree to tree, as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia!

Bagh, the first day of holiday break and I'm sick. This sucks le balls.

You think that's bad? I got sick on my 21st birthday, for a week. The day after I moved out. And then lost my job for not coming in on account of being so sick.

And then someone stole my office supplies.

Also, hi!

You think that's bad? I got sick on my 21st birthday, for a week. The day after I moved out. And then lost my job for not coming in on account of being so sick.

Also, hi!
I feel for you sir.

It's not all bad, though - now I work at Quizno's with ten girls and only one other guy. It's the easiest job I've ever had.

Also, hi!

When aren't they shit?

fate molding is an important part of Scientology and although our lord ZOHD has not yet revealed himself to humanity, im pretty sure it is his job, don't waste time, join the Scientology church today and learn the truth about humanity

hl2.net lounge seems to attract many *2 yr old shoots dad's face off, grandma says "nikka had it coming"* threads

Nothing helps like talking does. Then lure him out of the house to do stuff with you. Lure might have been the wrong word to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back