Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met tis girl in town today.
She was really fit.
I really fancied her

It turns out it's my dad's girlfriends daughter.

D:

Maybe you could double date.

There's nothing better than father and son working together.

Im awesomely drunk right now. I hadnt been thisd drunk since i made my asshole thread.

Yeaaaaah im still a asshole though. **** yeah.

My work had a party. Yeha ****. Go to hell. L4d???

Someone punch toaster and then shoot her before she covers us in vomit and alerts the horde.

I don't think you should date her, neptune. Your dad is probably just dating her mother to get at the daughter, and then you'll have a really awkward rivalry going on. It happens all the time, really!

I had a fever of 102.0F earlier, fuuuuck. I took a nap and woke up drenched in sweat, but feeling alright. Now I'm starting to get chills again... :< I did go to school today, though, and I'm certain I'll go tomorrow for my history test. I hope I infect everyone.
Wrong, they should do a threesome.

It's amazing how much someone's avatar changes the personality of their posting.

For example, my posts always have a hint of femininity to them that is supplied mainly by my avatar. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a few members who didn't know who I was thought I was a girl because of my avatar.

I can't even tell what yours is, Farrow.

For example, my posts always have a hint of femininity to them that is supplied mainly by my avatar. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a few members who didn't know who I was thought I was a girl because of my avatar.

Or perhaps this, you sexy man-beast :p

no40001ye5.jpg

It was with a Domo-Kun holding a folding chair. I don't remember why... just that.

It was with a Domo-Kun holding a folding chair. I don't remember why... just that.

Oh, I remember that sort of. I think he was hitting a wrestler with a bulging package. I don't remember why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back