Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to stay but I can't because I've been fooling around, and I know that you called because you never even knew that it was hurting me.

I wonder if I should post a pic.

**** PROBABLY NOT

First snow of the season here - six inches and more coming for at least a couple days. Yes! Caught a lot of people off guard, and the roads were littered with people who skidded off the road into various ravines, trees, other people, etc.

Other people?

1215081749fv3.jpg

I've got a comeback just for that. Figures that the piece of shit installation would require an internet connection and this computer WOULD JUST HAPPEN to have a connection jumpier than grandad at a Vietnam Veteran parade.

HEEEEEEEEYYY, you're not 30. Wait you already told me that once.

Jesus christ I feel horrible. My stomach feels like it's been fed through a mulcher then run over by flaming bulldozers. Been writhing about for the better part of the evening just trying to tough it out... think it has something to do with some meds I took this morning, but I only took a half dosage just to be sure. Can't imagine how I'd be feeling if I took the full amount.

/me checks label for "euroshopper."

-Have bought Christmas presents for everybody but my Dad, but his should be easy.

-Going to my friends birthday party on Friday, will be a blast.

-Can't ****ing wait for Christmas.

Finally finished Dead Space, even the very last two seconds of the game had me jump and scream. Best game 2008

90 + in most everything, but I missed the State Honour Roll by a single mark.

A SINGLE GODDAMN MARK.

Was supposed to be having an awesome party over Christmas but all but two people have cancelled.

******s.

MY LIFE IS LIES. LIES AND DISAPPOINTMENT.

Was supposed to be having an awesome party over Christmas but all but two people have cancelled.

******s.

MY LIFE IS LIES. LIES AND DISAPPOINTMENT.

That happened to me except it was for my birthday party :(

Also one of those people was too busy presumably getting drunk last night to call me like he said he would. I missed dinner and fell asleep waiting. He does things like that 90% of the time. I even had a present to give him but he never showed up and I'll probably never see or hear from him again since he just graduated. ;(

Leaving for another 500km ride along WA's deadliest highway.

Literally, ****sticks...my bike ain't built for this touring shit.

Are you dead yet? Cause I am. Working for 40 hours a week for the past 4 weeks.

**** me.

You say that in every single post in here.

I'm procrastinating.

Maybe cause that's the only thing I do now? Get a job instead of going to school and I promise you that will be the only thing you talk about for the rest of your life.

I did talk about it a lot when I had one. But I actually loved working (landscaping wins) so I didn't feel the need to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back