Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. LALALALALAL laaaaaaaaaaal lala ala ala la a la la la la

i wrote that song specially for you.

Leaving for work in 30 minutes. Entertain me.

So a jew and a horse walks into a bar, the jew takes a seat, i dont remember the rest but your mom is a whore.

EDIT: by the time you finish reading this you realize that i have stolen 3 seconds of your life.

That was pretty entertaining, but I have a come back joke! You and I walk into a bar and start dancing the night away.

I got my 5 seconds back.

So a jew and a horse walks into a bar, the jew takes a seat, i dont remember the rest but your mom is a whore.

EDIT: by the time you finish reading this you realize that i have stolen 3 seconds of your life.

Actually it took me less than 3 seconds to read that, however it took a lot longer to formulate this reply.... You win this time...

That was pretty entertaining, but I have a come back joke! You and I walk into a bar and start dancing the night away.

I got my 5 seconds back.

Actually it took me less than 3 seconds to read that, however it took a lot longer to formulate this reply.... You win this time...

brilliantqt0.jpg

I want that beard.

And you all failed. Horribly. Off to work for 9 hours.

It's called 'petrol' not gas. Damn yankees.

Man... had a dream today that I haven't had in a while... one that I had all the time while living in California and Alaska.

I was sort of between the states of awareness and sleep, my eyes opening and closing able to see my room, yet in my mind I was walking through my Grandpa's house in California. I knew I was dreaming... and in my dream I had to go to the bathroom. I decided to go use my Grandpa's bathroom, and told myself that I'm an adult now... I'm in Texas, and I'm dreaming... I'm safe, what happened in the past isn't going to happen to me now.

And well, I sat down on the toilet and then all of a sudden I was no longer semi awake, it felt like I was yanked fully into the dream state and I was completely overcome with fear and unable to move. When I did finally snap myself awake I was overwhelmingly terrified... I was shaking.

Every time I have that god damn dream, every time I go into one of the bathrooms at my Grandpa's old house in my dreams, I am gripped with that paralysis and complete fear. I feel like I am surrounded by evil itself and there's nothing I can do about it. It feels so unbelievably real and whenever I wake up it takes me like 30 minutes to get over it.

<sigh>

Man... had a dream today that I haven't had in a while... one that I had all the time while living in California and Alaska.

I was sort of between the states of awareness and sleep, my eyes opening and closing able to see my room, yet in my mind I was walking through my Grandpa's house in California. I knew I was dreaming... and in my dream I had to go to the bathroom. I decided to go use my Grandpa's bathroom, and told myself that I'm an adult now... I'm in Texas, and I'm dreaming... I'm safe, what happened in the past isn't going to happen to me now.

And well, I sat down on the toilet and then all of a sudden I was no longer semi awake, it felt like I was yanked fully into the dream state and I was completely overcome with fear and unable to move. When I did finally snap myself awake I was overwhelmingly terrified... I was shaking.

Every time I have that god damn dream, every time I go into one of the bathrooms at my Grandpa's old house in my dreams, I am gripped with that paralysis and complete fear. I feel like I am surrounded by evil itself and there's nothing I can do about it. It feels so unbelievably real and whenever I wake up it takes me like 30 minutes to get over it.

<sigh>

If a film is made about you this dream will gradually be revealed in flashbacks as the main story progresses.

What the hell happened in your gramps bathroom?!!?!

D:

Absolutely nothing. That's what I don't understand about it. I've been having these dreams since I lived in California and visited his house frequently, and even after I left California for Alaska and then later Texas, they've still persisted.

I don't understand them... all I know is that they are some of the most terrifying dreams I ever have, even though there's no monster or anything in them... It's that sense of sheer terror that overwhelms me in the dream and so long after I wake up.

Had you been watching any psychological horror films about bathrooms?

Had a good night past, me head is fuggin split. haven't had that in a while hehe

also, managed to grab a couple of tickets to a white-gangsta rap concert....pfffffsht lol

her ex calls me on her phone and asks me to do him a favor and stop hitting on her, because they're trying to get back together. Then later she calls crying and tells me she never really liked me that much, and she wants to give back all the stuff I bought her... I keep calm and tell her to go ahead and keep it all, but she can pay me back. I'm not angry. I'm not sad. It's ok. I'll come out of this fine.

a heh-heh... :cheese:

:|

You guys ever take a piss in your dream and then wake up right before youre about to piss your bed?

No? Then me neither.

Yeah I always wake up afterwards as well.

Lefty, that's rough. IT DESERVES RECOGNITION AT LEAST.

So last night was interesting!

Wasn't it, Charley!

Heh, back when I was at school I used to look forward to the days where I did something interesting. Now that I work I look forward to the days where I do nothing.

:(

I look forward to the days I don't have to look forward to anything.

Heh, back when I was at school I use to look forward to the days where I did something interesting. Now that I work I look forward to the days where I do nothing.

:(

This. Oh lawdy lawd, this.

Playing Resistance Fall of Man 2 currently and fuming over the lack of Cartwright

I WANT CARTWRIGHT!

I bought a Gamecube console just for the controller it had.
I can't buy the controllers separately; they always come with the free paperweight nowadays.

Absolutely nothing. That's what I don't understand about it. I've been having these dreams since I lived in California and visited his house frequently, and even after I left California for Alaska and then later Texas, they've still persisted.

I don't understand them... all I know is that they are some of the most terrifying dreams I ever have, even though there's no monster or anything in them... It's that sense of sheer terror that overwhelms me in the dream and so long after I wake up.

Its just one of those places where you feel a presence.

Anyway, what do you atheist think of demons and ghost anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back