Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently playing a sort of music Russian Roulette. I can't decide what to listen to so I'm just closing my eyes and selecting a song at random from my My Music folder.
You know most music players have that feature in-built.

Lol! No, fortunately they're all tracks I like so none of them will be the death of me!
Well, you can like bullets all you want, it doesn't make them good for you.

Haha, oh wow. Mum got this christmas gift basket dealie from work that had this awesome book in it called "Found." It's a collection of random notes and letters and crap that people have found and sent in, which are often hilarious and sometimes sad. This one was left in a record store... I think/hope it's describing a dream:

I am not myself. I have become Vincent, an old classmate of mine from highschool and am appearing on television as part of a preview for an upcoming blockbuster film. On the screen, I am wearing a white suit there is grease in my hair and I am surrounded by a circular pattern of computer animated stairs. Watching the television is a six-foot tall banana with arms and legs sitting in a straight-backed timber chair. The banana stares on in silence, gets up stiffly and walks out the door.

You know most music players have that feature in-built.

Well, you can like bullets all you want, it doesn't make them good for you.

I'm using VLC player to play the tracks so that doesn't have a shuffle function. Anyway the way I'm doing it is more interesting.

Lol! My music tracks aren't like bullets!

I'm using VLC player to play the tracks so that doesn't have a shuffle function. Anyway the way I'm doing it is more interesting.

Lol! My music tracks aren't like bullets!

Winamp
Quintessential Player
Foobar

All free. With shuffle.

VLC has a shuffle function, it's part of the playlist options.

I've tried all sorts of music players (itunes, foobar, winamp, etc) but I usually just stick with the Windows Media Player 10 because nothing has ever gone wrong with it.

I use VLC for videos and DVDs, though.

VLC has a shuffle function, it's part of the playlist options.

I've tried all sorts of music players (itunes, foobar, winamp, etc) but I usually just stick with the Windows Media Player 10 because nothing has ever gone wrong with it.

I use VLC for videos and DVDs, though.

This.

Except the WMP part. I Winamp it.

We just got three inches of snow. Awesome
I finished Crysis: Warhead. Meh. Need to play it on a harder level.
Every single time I eat a carrot, I get hiccups, which are slowly taking over my body as I type this.

Currently Thinking Whether I should just leave my problems behind and start afresh or just continue with them.

Currently Thinking Whether I should just leave my problems behind and start afresh or just continue with them.
The answer to your plight rests on whether or not your problems include such quandaries as "should I take the Lamborghini or the Porsche" and "which orifice should I mutilate with my enormous member tonight?"

Neither.

Thanks Mr Braine. It all depends on tonight. (No not sex you horny bastards)

Got up at 6:00am today to go to work - ****.

I think they should just ****ing close the store, there's god damn 2 days before xmas.. I have to work tomorrow (atleast then it's 1130).. This is shit.

**** MY LIFE!

So

I finally get my computer back from the shop.

And all my files are wiped.

Everything.

All my programs.

All my games.

All my schoolwork and summatives.

That's what you get for taking your computer to the data wipe shop.

OHGODOHGOD

MY MUSIC

I just realized I have a large chunk of it on a stick, so I should be good.

AAAARGH

So

I finally get my computer back from the shop.

And all my files are wiped.

Everything.

All my programs.

All my games.

All my schoolwork and summatives.

Same thing just happened to me. That's 60 gigs worth of ****ing stuff they just shat on.

What the hell are you guys doing taking your PC to shops like this.

Why'd you accept such an awful gift. Throw that box back at their ****ing FACES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back