Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit you guys. Instead of getting paid on boxing day, I got paid TODAY! I can buy my family gifts! :D :D :D

Tomorrow should be... fun.

So my ex girlfriend took my picture of her thighs off my wallboard today without telling me. I am so ****ing pissed. Gah, stupid little whorebag.

My plan is to get a bunch of girls I know to send me photos of their thighs so I can email the bitch that they all are vastly superior to hers.

Thought about getting another girl Peshy?

I'm in casual relationships atm after me last 'serious' relationship, and that's where i'll stay for now. Perth is full of women who's boyfriends don't know how to please them :naughty:

You should post the pic here if you can.

side note, playing a show on the tenth. Should be good.

You should post the pic here if you can.

n50384982813585317896oj4.jpg

Those were my thighs. MINE.

I hope she never goes to USF. The bitch can stay in St. Augustine while I gloat that the guy she really likes (my roommate) is banging some hot tall girl.

Thought about getting another girl Peshy?

I'm in casual relationships atm after me last 'serious' relationship, and that's where i'll stay for now. Perth is full of women who's boyfriends don't know how to please them :naughty:

She's not important to me, infact our thing was pretty much a casual relationship. The fact that she took something from my household (a picture that I personally took as a thigh trophy) infuriates me.

Casual relationships would be awesome, but I'm pretty much stuck with hooking up with a girl for a night and never seeing them again or actually liking the girl I get into a relationship with.

Everyone in my city seems to clutch on to their fidelity like they're clutching on to Jesus re-incarnate. God damn bible thumpers.

Ah, it's not that hard mate you just get the hint what some girls want out of a relationship. Can usually tell that after the first night out. Although i would be shitted if one of the girls i know took something from my flat, i get pissed as it is when somebody takes one of my cd's thinking it's my roommates. Bastards :hmph:

Lol sounds like you live in a place with morales Peshy, some people round here will **** you over for a dime...but then that's people in general :p

Hittin the beach before the clubs this arvo, got a foam party in Subi in a while :D gonna be amped! MERRY WESTERN CHRISSY EVERYONE!

Everyone in my city seems to clutch on to their fidelity like they're clutching on to Jesus re-incarnate. God damn bible thumpers.

Kill the thumpers?

This girl that I started a relationship with as a joke is starting to grow on me... :/

Merry Ghostmas everyone! <3

Man, I just caught a Christmas episode of Rocko's Modern Life. Haven't seen that shit for ages, forgot how pure awesome it was. I mean, the santa in the mall was a ****ing guy made out of fruitcake, and all the kids were lining up to take bites out of him. WHAT THE **** IS THAT ABOUT. :D

Although the more I think about it, the more that particular episode seems exactly like the kind of Christmas episode you'd expect (and want) from Superjail. It's completely unexpected and doesn't really fit with any of the Christmas cliches.

It's symbolic really. Jailbot, Jared and Alice are the 3 Wise Men. Sanser is baby Jesus (except she dies lol). Jacknife is Santa. The Warden is Father Time winding the clock forward into the new year which gave birth to his inner demon baby New Year. Gary the Bird is uh...

Something like that **** I don't know shit.

I get to open my gifts tonight instead of tomorrow morning because my pappy has duty tomorrow, FU** YEAH.

Stop being a dick you think you're better than me because you have snow WELL YOU'RE NOT I'M GONNA GO CRY NOW IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU

I'M CRYING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back